IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

You may have made FM history.

Ahem. Clearing throat to brag. My find is the best one ever. Years ago, I found everyone's favorite person.

Guess who it is.

Two people on this site have known for years. Then I forgot all about it and never did say anything on the board. lol

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how Steve will prevent his worldly in-laws from interacting with their little girl. Even if they are border line fundies, they are still her parents and she's going to have to be treated well.

Oh Steve, be prepared for colors and tasty food to be introduced into Joe's life. There is so much more than muted colors in life. Enjoy..... :pink-shock:

Ahem. Clearing throat to brag. My find is the best one ever. Years ago, I found everyone's favorite person.

Guess who it is.

Two people on this site have known for years. Then I forgot all about it and never did say anything on the board. lol

Do tell!

Do tell!

I'll give you a hint. "My son (28, married, Christian) went to the gas station the other day (10 gallons of gas, $3.85 a gallon) and he saw a woman that he used to go to school with. The sky is dark. It looks like rain. I'm making chicken for dinner tonight (Supermarket, $4.99/lb) Then I am going to finish my book. ("All Things King James" $2.95 USED kingjamesbooks.com)

I'll give you a hint. "My son (28, married, Christian) went to the gas station the other day (10 gallons of gas, $3.85 a gallon) and he saw a woman that he used to go to school with. The sky is dark. It looks like rain. I'm making chicken for dinner tonight (Supermarket, $4.99/lb) Then I am going to finish my book. ("All Things King James" $2.95 USED kingjamesbooks.com)

God I miss Taryn.

Awesome detective work Kylolo - I am humbled by your google powers.

Also: Theologygeek: You found Taryn?! Is there anyway we can encourage her to blog? God I miss that woman's comments.

Awesome detective work Kylolo - I am humbled by your google powers.

Also: Theologygeek: You found Taryn?! Is there anyway we can encourage her to blog? God I miss that woman's comments.

She's fragile in the mind if you know what I mean. Her kids are nothing like she made them out to be. She doesn't homeschool. She lives with her son, and not the other way around that her son lives with her. I assume that someone has to keep an eye on her. I think she's divorced and her husband is a doctor. But there's a picture of her out there and a little interview that her church did with her. If you want her last name, pm me. She's the only one in the US with that name, and from there, you can find everything. I don't want to put it here in case someone ever finds it and it spooks her. That's why I didn't post about it when I first found her. She was still posting on Zsu's blog and I didn't want her to get scared. But then I forgot about it.

:embarrassed: Y'all are making me blush.

I've gotten so much enjoyment over the years from reading here. Think of this as my "thank you" back to y'all.

I think with Chris and NR Anna's fertility they will someday switch houses again with Steve and Terri (Chris and NR Anna life in the old Maxhell Mother Ship) rather than move to a new larger home. At a certain point Chris and NR Anna's brood will outnumber "the rest" and the house swap will allow Chris and NR Anna to move someplace bigger and still remain mortgage-free. I also agree that the next Maxwell male to marry will take GiGi's house and GiGi will move in with "the rest". So grim.

I think that the houses have the same floor plan. I believe that I read in an old blog post that they liked the floor plan and only needed a daylight, walk/drive in and out basement. They needed this for their book selling business-much easier to load and unload if they could drive right up to the door. So, they built the same house with a different type of basement. I could be wrong, but that is what I remember. If I'm right, switching houses wouldn't help Chris and NR Anna gain more space. You know that none of the kids would be allowed a bedroom in the basement. Way too little accountability to be that far from mom and dad.

Kyolo, I, as a librarian, bow down to you. Freaking awesome work.

Steve is probably seething. I like this very much.

Sidenote: Do we recall Christopher and NR-Anna/Nate and Mel ever going on a honeymoon? Such a thing seems positively luxurious for a Maxwell and even indulgent following so closely on the heels of what some might call a vacation.

Dafuq? At all of this.

Hmm. Her family seems to associate with heathens. 4H? I don't know if this is going to work out. For her sake, I hope she really enjoys waking up at 5 AM and exercising in long skirts.

ETA: Joseph looks so derpy in the engagement pics.

Oh, don't worry! I am sure that Steve will eliminate any and all involvement with any person or entity outside the Maxwell family. There will be no 4H in her future. Unless a Maxwell daughter or daughter-in-law takes up quilting, she'll be doing that alone. Too bad. She might have enjoyed helping young girls learn to sew.

If her parents are Bruce & Angela Frost, it appears Angela has a brother Robert Presuto who is the superintendent of the board of education in Secaucus NJ.

It appears her mom came from an Italian Catholic family from NY.

Her Uncle Robert posted a genealogy page

presuto.net/genealogy-2/

includes a picture of Angela's in high school

presuto.net/genealogy/presuto/Angehs.jpg

A picture of her mom as child (are those beer cans in the front of the pic?)

presuto.net/genealogy/presuto/dad_uncls_joe_lou_beer.jpg

It also has a picture of the grandkids(not sure when it was taken, anyone spot Elissa or it could have been taken too long ago?) lots of Nike!

presuto.net/genealogy/presuto/all_grandkids.jpg

post-10046-14451999395053_thumb.jpg

It looks like Elissa on the far left holding the little boy. (from the uncle's genealogy site) That is such a normal upbringing! i see light at the end of the tunnel for Joseph :D Eventually he'll get out of the prison of Steve's paranoia and his wife will help him have a normal life. (at least, one can hope)

The Frost family seems awful worldly to have a daughter marry a Maxwell. How is this bride ever going to survive in Maxwell-land?

Could Joe possibly be attracted to her cause he wants OUT?? Liz was similar in that she, too, was fundie lite.

I wonder what Daddy Frost thinks about OneTonOnRamp....

:embarrassed: Y'all are making me blush.

I've gotten so much enjoyment over the years from reading here. Think of this as my "thank you" back to y'all.

Stop lurking and do keep posting.:)

Kyolo, I, as a librarian, bow down to you. Freaking awesome work.

Steve is probably seething. I like this very much.

Sidenote: Do we recall Christopher and NR-Anna/Nate and Mel ever going on a honeymoon? Such a thing seems positively luxurious for a Maxwell and even indulgent following so closely on the heels of what some might call a vacation.

Nat & Mel honeymooned in a cabin in CO. Chris & Anna near her family, also in a cabin, I believe.

what some might call a vacation.

If this hasn't already been incorporated into a post count level, it really, really ought to be... :pray: :pray:

Nat & Mel honeymooned in a cabin in CO. Chris & Anna near her family, also in a cabin, I believe.

Cabin Fever! I hope Joseph and his new bride donned some bathing suits and took off for someplace tropical!

Sonofabitch! They edited my comment down to its first two words. Originally, it read "Heartiest congratulations to the Maxwell and Frost families!" Well, at least they know we've cracked the code. And we know they know. :lol:

In other news, Sarah has a new post up, and it's all about promoting their Fall tour schedule. It'$ back to bu$ine$$ a$ u$ual, pu$hing product and "refilling your family’$ energy tank" in Maxhell.

They've just posted..............but no more pics or ibfo :cry:

Yeah, what's up with that? They have to know that people want more info, right?

Come on, Steve, nobody gives a shit about your stupid conference, tell us all about this major secret you have been hiding!

Re comments. What so bad about a comment on matching shirts by father and son that needs to be shortened to congratulations? :D

I think the withholding of news is a deliberate ploy to keep us waiting for every little piece of information.....keep them as important as they think they are..but just wait once those floodgates open it will be post after post after post of Christopher try hard wedding photos :roll:

Archived