IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell is MARRIED!!!

anjulibai

Interestingly enough, my post was permitted to remain (in spanish, just offering congratulations to the two of them) but my name was redacted to just an initial, how odd... It was a made up name that I made sure didn't mean anything offensive in either language (er, that I'm aware of)

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kylolo

May I nominate you for the (yet to be established) FJ Hall of Fame.

I'm not sure whether you get the nomination for best first post ever or best sleuthing ever. But you win in both categories!

I'm stunned.

And steam is seriously coming out of Stevehovah's ears right now! :lol:

I think definitely best first post ever. Who could top this? It would take Sarah Maxwell showing up to announce her engagement to Doug Phillips to top this. :cracking-up:

Sonofabitch! They edited my comment down to its first two words. Originally, it read "Heartiest congratulations to the Maxwell and Frost families!" Well, at least they know we've cracked the code. And we know they know. :lol:

In other news, Sarah has a new post up, and it's all about promoting their Fall tour schedule. It'$ back to bu$ine$$ a$ u$ual, pu$hing product and "refilling your family’$ energy tank" in Maxhell.

I really hate that they edit people's comments and post them. If they don't like the comment they have the option of not approving and posting it but editing the comment and then posting is as if that is what the original commenter intended is dishonest.

I honestly hope that the new daughter-in-law knows what she's getting into. It may be that Joseph wants someone that is more fun and it will all work out but I wonder if they have exhausted all options with the fundie circle and are moving out to folks who aren't as fundie because that's what's left.

Sonofabitch! They edited my comment down to its first two words. Originally, it read "Heartiest congratulations to the Maxwell and Frost families!" Well, at least they know we've cracked the code. And we know they know. :lol:

In other news, Sarah has a new post up, and it's all about promoting their Fall tour schedule. It'$ back to bu$ine$$ a$ u$ual, pu$hing product and "refilling your family’$ energy tank" in Maxhell.

Well, congratulations "Emily" for getting an even edited message through. I have never understood how John Hugh gets through at all!

But, yes, bu$ine$$ is back to u$ual in Maxhell. $arah is brainwa$hed and $teve control$ the keyboard.

The Court$hip Work$hop will be very popular in thi$ dog and pony $how.

Man, I don't want to encourage people to infiltrate because I know it is controversial but I'm pining to know how much Steve will boa$t about the Joseph and Elissa nuptials at the Energize Conference!

Well, congratulations "Emily" for getting an even edited message through. I have never understood how John Hugh gets through at all!

But, yes, bu$ine$$ is back to u$ual in Maxhell. $arah is brainwa$hed and $teve control$ the keyboard.

Man, I don't want to encourage people to infiltrate because I know it is controversial but I'm pining to know how much Steve will boa$t about the Joseph and Elissa nuptials at the Energize Conference!

I will not surprise me in the least that Joseph and Elissa join them at some point during this tour. They are supposed to be gone 5 weeks and you figure the first week was spent getting ready for the wedding. Then Joseph and E will take a week or 10 days for their honeymoon, work their way into at least one appearance at a conference, then pack up her crap and move it to the compound. And then the beginning of the rest of her life begins. Poor thing.

[attachment=0]all_grandkids.jpg[/attachment]

It looks like Elissa on the far left holding the little boy. (from the uncle's genealogy site) That is such a normal upbringing! i see light at the end of the tunnel for Joseph :D Eventually he'll get out of the prison of Steve's paranoia and his wife will help him have a normal life. (at least, one can hope)

I hope I'm wrong but I see Steve blocking that light at the end of the tunnel. Melanie's family is fundie lite and I believe it's NR Anna's brother that seems very fundie lite. Once the Maxwells take ownership of these women, there seems to be no hope.

Maybe that was part of the Master Plan all along! Keep it secret so that the conference is packed by all the faithful going to meet the newlyweds and hear the super speshul story in person - no details online for the ebil heathen snarkers.

These two are Elissa's first cousins. They are the daughters of Elissa's mother's sister. Look at the people in the background. Frumpy can only mean one thing. lol facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=656762332275&set=a.519963842545.2023660.141400359&type=1&permPage=1

I hope she doesn't expect to be able to keep that coat. That color is obviously only worn by hussies and it will not be allowed anywhere near the compound.

Never mind keeping the coat -- she will probably have to stop all sewing. After all, she appears to be very good at it, and probably enjoys it. That's reason to cease an activity, in Maxhell.

Have we found anything about her parents going down the fundie road, to get the family to the point where one of their daughters would want to join the Borg collective?

I hope I'm wrong but I see Steve blocking that light at the end of the tunnel. Melanie's family is fundie lite and I believe it's NR Anna's brother that seems very fundie lite. Once the Maxwells take ownership of these women, there seems to be no hope.

That is sad. But maybe, in years to come they'll break free, since their wives will remember normal life and have so many previous friendships, like with the 4-H crowd. And think of all the new guys Elissa must have connections to for Sarah! :dance:

These two are Elissa's first cousins. They are the daughters of Elissa's mother's sister. Look at the people in the background. Frumpy can only mean one thing. lol

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=656762332275&set=a.519963842545.2023660.141400359&type=1&permPage=1

no wonder Joseph noticed her, her cousins stand out like fashion models in a crowd of frump. :twisted:

Kylolo I still can't stop bowing down to you. And I thought my finding out the truth about Steve's parents and their deaths was the topping on the sundae here.

no wonder Joseph noticed her, her cousins stand out like fashion models in a crowd of frump. :twisted:

I wonder if that pic was taken at the wedding. Those people in the background don't look like anyone the cousins associate with judging from their other facebook pics.

You guessed it!

Can you call her and ask her to come back? So many blogs need her. Did she ever post on large families on purpose?

I will not surprise me in the least that Joseph and Elissa join them at some point during this tour. They are supposed to be gone 5 weeks and you figure the first week was spent getting ready for the wedding. Then Joseph and E will take a week or 10 days for their honeymoon, work their way into at least one appearance at a conference, then pack up her crap and move it to the compound. And then the beginning of the rest of her life begins. Poor thing.

Because JohnHugh is a GOD among men.

Because JohnHugh is a GOD among men.

Indeed. John Hugh is so skilled!

Holy shit! In the words of Iggy Azalea, "bow down to a goddess" :worship: Welcome, Kylolo, and please stay!

Now, this whole thing makes even less sense. She's from a highly educated family, presumably Catholic, and her parents 'let' her marry into Maxhell? Speaking stereotypically, every single Italian woman I have ever met is unsubmissive, lively, snarky, and would never be content to slink off into the beige quagmire of Kansas. Her family seems normal, if that is her wedding, her cousins stand out like sore and fashionable thumbs, and nothing makes sense! Is she rebelling by becoming MORE conservative?

At the very least, she has people to run to if/when she realizes exactly what she got herself into.

Wouldn't they be on 'what some would call a honeymoon' instead of just a honeymoon? :wink-kitty:

I wonder where the happy couple went? Where did the other two couples head off to?

The banner at the bottom of my page is advertising a divorce lawyer. Apparently even Google thinks feels sorry for her.

Holy shit! In the words of Iggy Azalea, "bow down to a goddess" :worship: Welcome, Kylolo, and please stay!

Now, this whole thing makes even less sense. She's from a highly educated family, presumably Catholic, and her parents 'let' her marry into Maxhell? Speaking stereotypically, every single Italian woman I have ever met is unsubmissive, lively, snarky, and would never be content to slink off into the beige quagmire of Kansas. Her family seems normal, if that is her wedding, her cousins stand out like sore and fashionable thumbs, and nothing makes sense! Is she rebelling by becoming MORE conservative?

At the very least, she has people to run to if/when she realizes exactly what she got herself into.

Looks like they are former Catholics. Considering "Catholics" are not real "Christians" in Maxwell eyes, I've no doubt they are no longer Catholic.

With all this new info on the Frosts, very belatedly the Pollyanna in me says:

"Dear Joseph and Elissa,

Many congratulations on your marriage. I wish you both joy and freedom.

You may be starting married life only 0.7 miles from Maxhell, but you are in a house of your own. Steve did (theoretically) let Joseph achieve a house of his own, but Joe may have some problems evicting Dad from squatting in the premises.

Joseph, let Elissa retain her independence, and enjoy your own for the first time. You have been launched into the big bad world with a wife that has skills that should help you work toward independence from Steve

Elissa, please obliterate the beige in favor of beautiful saturated and joyful colors. It will be a start in freeing Joseph from beige bonds. And cook him some tasty beef burritos. He will be able to tell the difference!

Joseph, ramp up Maxwell and Sons Construction and make it work. You are very good at house renovation and construction and it is your best hope. Make yourself independent of Dad. His brand is fading. Take John and Jesse along with you and look out for your sisters. They need help.

Best wishes for your marriage and may you both break free."

That said, the cynic in me says that Joseph and Elissa will be on the dog and pony show any time now.

They will be sucked back into the Borg Collective however hard they try to escape.

But I can still hope.

I guess the trip to Colorado was a bachelor party, of sorts. No body shots off of stripper's navels for the Maxwell's, I guess. Their loss. :embarrassed:

For Elissa's sake, I hope that her family is the type that has let her know that if the marriage goes south or she cannot take the madness of Maxwell life, that she can go home at anytime. Hopefully she has a relative with an empty room and a deep dislike/distrust of all things Maxwell.

Archived