IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either Darth/Dorothy is practising some sort of family planning,or she is entirely undeserving of her maiden name. (Not that that is a bad thing.) She has her babies a whole 2 years apart, the othe Smortons had them at about twice that rate when thy were her age.

Breastfeeding may actually be working as BC for her where it doesn't for her sisters. It seems they do something to space them out intentionally or not.

It is weird to think that Lise has been married a year and a half less and they're at the same number of kids. And Beth Lane's already got 3.

Jasmine Baucham (don't know her married name) should be due any day now if she hasn't had the baby already. She announced in December almost right after the wedding.

What number is this for Lise- 3 or 4?

Jasmine Baucham (don't know her married name) should be due any day now if she hasn't had the baby already. She announced in December almost right after the wedding.

What number is this for Lise- 3 or 4?

Sadly, Jasmine lost the baby in an early miscarriage in Jan or Feb.

I hadn't heard that- thanks for letting me know. I will never understand why these people announce a pregnancy before the pee has even dried. A miscarriage is always sad. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten pregnant again.

This is 3 for Lise and 3 for Darth...Patrick will be 2 so at least a good amount of spacing for her children.....

Good for her! It seems that the Sanders are moving a little bit away from the extreme fundiedom they once took part in.

It's time for a baby watch for Sara Absher, Christopher Maxwell's ex. She's due 8/13/15. She's having a girl and naming her...Abby. Yep, Abby Absher. Ugh. But due any time now.

I get the feeling that in fundie circles, having unfortunate name pairings for your daughters isn't a big issue. They probably think: "it's not like she's going to stay Abby Absher for more that 20 or so years. When she's married off, she'll take her godly husband's name-- as she should, being a mere weaker vessel". *pukes* I have nothing against taking your partner's name at marriage, but it should be a choice you make and not one your parents/communities/in-laws make for you.

I get the feeling that in fundie circles, having unfortunate name pairings for your daughters isn't a big issue. They probably think: "it's not like she's going to stay Abby Absher for more that 20 or so years. When she's married off, she'll take her godly husband's name-- as she should, being a mere weaker vessel". *pukes* I have nothing against taking your partner's name at marriage, but it should be a choice you make and not one your parents/communities/in-laws make for you.

Hey, and then when she is married, her first name is a reminder of her birth family, so it's all good!

Probably why Martha is naming her daughter Alexandria Alexander. :ew:

I'm glad Darth is spacing her pregnancies, whether intentionally or not.

I find this an interesting baby-naming philosophy for fundies given all the SAHDs from various families who don't seem to be moving in the direction of marriage any time soon. We might have an entire generation of fundie SAHDs with matching first/last names for their whole lives.

Does anybody know if Blair Tsantles and her teenagehusband are already expecting number 5? Their last one was due on thanksgiving 2014, so she should be pregnant in her 2nd trimester by now.

I was lurking on Jasmine's facebook page to see what she has been up to since marriage. Well she has a close crop haircut and lives in Minnesota. Has a teaching job. I also think she might be pregnant again and just hasn't announced yet. In one of her pics she is wearing a black dress and her middle looks wider to me. We all know Jasmine is very thin. Her face also looks rounder. Plus there might be a clue in the comments section ;)

Does anybody know if Blair Tsantles and her teenagehusband are already expecting number 5? Their last one was due on thanksgiving 2014, so she should be pregnant in her 2nd trimester by now.

Do they have a blog or public FB page? I've always had a soft spot for Blair because she was always overshadowed by Princess Kelly, the broodmare, but I found Blair naturally prettier. And then her asshole of a father allows her to marry a fucking teenager 6 years her junior. I was kind of hoping she would take a lesson from her big sister and space her kids out more.

ETA: Isn't the oldest Isaac Botkin and his wife expecting? I am surprised that the B's do not more regularly update their "fans" as to new births.

I think Isaac and Heidi already had their baby earlier this year. I didn't get an announcement like I did for some of his brother's little ones, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned at a family event I went to.

I think the Botkins are rather like the Servens in that they don't entirely feel comfortable interacting with folks online. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep things a little quieter because they don't want too many threads popping up about them on sites like this one. I don't know them personally so take my speculation for what it's worth, but it's just a feeling I get as I read what they do put online.

I feel like a broken record, but Kim C.'s last was born on Nov 10 2014, so my guess is she'll announce in early 2016. My prediction is 3 more for a total of 15.

We can add Kelly Crawford to the list. This will be #13. Due date unknown. This per another thread here and per her blog generationcedar.com

Shouldn't Zoozoo be pregnant again? If she isn't she's going to have a 2 year old in May without an infant to push him out of the way for.

I recently watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy where a large family came in for a birth. The wife asked Addison to prevent further pregnancy while getting her c section. The lady turned around and sued the hospital when her husband found out. I could see Zsu doing something similar. Birth control is bad when other people use it, etc.

We can add Kelly Crawford to the list. This will be #13. Due date unknown. This per another thread here and per her blog generationcedar.com

Isn't this "only" number 11? I think the parents are included in the total count.

I feel like a broken record, but Kim C.'s last was born on Nov 10 2014, so my guess is she'll announce in early 2016. My prediction is 3 more for a total of 15.

How old is Kim C? 40s?

Courtney (Sweet Tea & Buttermilk) had her twins- Case and Colt. Babies are in the NICU but are doing well.

I just saw that.I still can't believe that every child was born every year since 2010.looks like the twins came on Cade's birthday .Unsure of how she wrote her post.

I thought she already had a Colt. All the boys have 4 letter C names - no confusion will ever happen there.

I wish her well, but will also bet my paycheck January brings another announcement. And that just makes me feel sick.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived