IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha Morton Alexander apparently had her baby girl yesterday. There are two pictures on Lise's instagram account.

They really named that poor girl Alexandria Lea Alexander and she will go by "Zandry". Sounds like a laundry detergent for me. But probably she'll only keep her maiden name for 16-18 years. I am pretty sure that Martha and Tayte will have to marry off their brood rather young due to the fact that he doesn't seem to have a real job to support their quiver and they'll one day be very happy to have one adult eater less in the house to feed.

I really hope that Martha isn't as fertile as her siser Katie or the rest of her SILs.

And BTW - Lise's looks amazing!

Where is Lise's instagram account? I tried to search but came up with the wrong Lise Morton!

Alexandria Alexander. Sheesh, right up there with Abby Absher. Ugh.

Alexandria Alexander. Yup, that's a name to grow on.

I wish their instagrams weren't all private. I'd like to see Martha as a mother. Actually, I'd like to see her teenage husband as a father.

I feel pretty sorry for that kid and her name, while awful, is actually the least of it.

I can't believe they really went with Alexandria Alexander. How could you do that to your child? They must really assume she'll marry eventually and changer her name.

Also, Zandry? That's awful.

Martha Morton Alexander apparently had her baby girl yesterday. There are two pictures on Lise's instagram account.

They really named that poor girl Alexandria Lea Alexander and she will go by "Zandry". Sounds like a laundry detergent for me. But probably she'll only keep her maiden name for 16-18 years. I am pretty sure that Martha and Tayte will have to marry off their brood rather young due to the fact that he doesn't seem to have a real job to support their quiver and they'll one day be very happy to have one adult eater less in the house to feed.

I really hope that Martha isn't as fertile as her siser Katie or the rest of her SILs.

And BTW - Lise's looks amazing!

When you say yesterday, do you mean Thursday the 24th or Wednesday the 23rd? Because your time stamp is saying you posted at 2 in the morning.

I checked Lise's instagram again and now it says that the picture with her holding "Zandry" was posted 6 days ago. I am sorry - I didn't want to confuse anybody. I am living in germany, so when I check FJ (usually in the morning) most of you are still sleeping. Except for the nightowls maybe.

Adeline has a few new pictures up. Baby looks cute and Tayte (that spelling makes me want to gouge out my eyeballs) looks to be wearing a mechanic's shirt.

Looks like Hannah Burnett Dornink (10Burnetts) is expecting another. Not sure of the due date, but based on pictures from her brother's wedding, I'd guess she's a bit over halfway there.

So, has anyone seen anything about Katie Smith and Kressant Morton? They are both well overdue for pregnancies.

Kressant looked pregnant in June:

Here's a new photo from Addie's instagram: websta.me/p/1003828456616807616_1749016202

Did you see the "Making Babies" book on Andrew and Kennedy's wedding registry?

Sorry, I thought you followed Addie on instagram. I can't see it, but the photo was posted when Addie's instagram was public.

And yikes! is right :lol: The Morton will probably have 200 grandchildren in 20+ years :pink-shock:

I used to follow Adeline when her account was still public, but when she went private she blocked me or anything. I never commented though..

Kressant and Katie are probably pregnant again and it is time for Rachel and Dorothy too to have their newest blessings.

Sorry, I thought you followed Addie on instagram. I can't see it, but the photo was posted when Addie's instagram was public.

And yikes! is right :lol: The Morton will probably have 200 grandchildren in 20+ years :pink-shock:

I should just make an Instagram account so I can follow her.

And yeah, they are definitely going to be reaching triple digists for grandkids. I can't even imagine. How do you remember all of them at that point?

I used to follow Adeline when her account was still public, but when she went private she blocked me or anything. I never commented though..

Kressant and Katie are probably pregnant again and it is time for Rachel and Dorothy too to have their newest blessings.

Dorothy is pregnant with #3, not quite sure the date though - her's are spaced out pretty decently.

Rachel's last blessing was in March, so, she should be getting pregnant within the next 2-3 months.

Really hope Addy posts some confirmation about Kressant and Katie soon - I want to see if my predictions are accurate!

I wonder if they've gotten "babied out" at this point? Like, is the reason they aren't posting every pregnancy announcement and birth announcement because it's just gotten old? I would imagine with 20-odd grandkids in under a decade it'd get a little old after a while.

I've been waiting for someone to post since yesterday lol. Per Isaac's public Facebook, Heidi had their baby on September 26th. James Arthur Geoffrey Botkin. He's really cute.

I've been waiting for someone to post since yesterday lol. Per Isaac's public Facebook, Heidi had their baby on September 26th. James Arthur Geoffrey Botkin. He's really cute.

I'm not seeing it on Isaac's FB - I think he has it locked down to non-friends.

I'm not seeing it on Isaac's FB - I think he has it locked down to non-friends.

Hmmm. I just checked; I can still see it and I'm not friends with him.

Jacinda from Growing Home is pregnant with number 5. For those of you keeping count, she is only 25, on her 6 pregnancy and their daughter Selah is turning one so her children are all less than two years apart. She also has a very risky, life threatening hemmorage condition which requires much bed rest and a big chance of miscarriage.....so pro life isnt it to constantly put yourself into a situation that could kill you and your unborn child?

Hmmm. I just checked; I can still see it and I'm not friends with him.

Still can't see anything baby-related on Isaac's page (ah, the vagaries of Facebook...), but Heidi has posted a very cute pic.

Sarah Serven and Cody Winton had a son Bridger Thomas on October 3rd per his FB....Cute baby awful name ( imho)

10lbs. 11oz.! Wow-eeee! That's one big boy, especially for a first baby. He's cute, though, and ought to sleep well!

Jacinda from Growing Home is pregnant with number 5. For those of you keeping count, she is only 25, on her 6 pregnancy and their daughter Selah is turning one so her children are all less than two years apart. She also has a very risky, life threatening hemmorage condition which requires much bed rest and a big chance of miscarriage.....so pro life isnt it to constantly put yourself into a situation that could kill you and your unborn child?

Good lord, she's only 25? I haven't ever followed her blog closely but I figured she was much older. Maybe it's her smug self-assuredness.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived