IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, of course, but the Morton clan seems uncommonly close. Even among fundie families, they are uniquely involved in each other's lives, and seem to maintain strong ties even after marriage. It's crazy to think of, but some of the grandbabies could start courting in about 10 years. :shock: It will be really interesting to see what happens within that generation.

Pretty sure Martha was 3 months when she announced, she's due this month I believe.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martha Morton Alexander should be getting close. Adeline has locked down her Instagram, but one of the relatives posted a picture of her in a group (still looks preggers) a week ago. No idea when the picture was actually taken, and Martha's bump is obscured by the other people in the shot. They announced in late January, though it's possible the pee stick was still drying when they made the blog post about the pregnancy.

The blogs seem to be abandoned. I assume the families don't intend to maintain a public presence anymore. I can understand why they'd want their privacy, but I miss their posts!

I'm hoping the Alexanders will say something on their blog when the time comes; it's still active, but it's mostly religious encouragements, and not a lot of family updates.

Martha Alexander is due in late September.

Wait, so she's due in late September and Andrew is getting married on the 26th?

Seems like Beth (Serven) TenDolle is expecting her fourth (?). Her sister-in-law posted a photo of her ultrasound picture and user tendollefam commented "So sweet! Just had an ultrasound today for our munchkin."

instagram.com/thenewladyhipster/

Seems like Beth (Serven) TenDolle is expecting her fourth (?). Her sister-in-law posted a photo of her ultrasound picture and user tendollefam commented "So sweet! Just had an ultrasound today for our munchkin."

instagram.com/thenewladyhipster/

Wow, Beth is faithful to the clan! Keep pumping out those babies, Beth!

Also, let it be noted that Michaela Serven (Ben's wife, "thenewladyhipster") must have gotten knocked up on her wedding night or thereabouts. She's 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant and they got married May 29, 2015. She's due 2/21/16.

Ohhhh, wait a minute -- was she pregnant at her wedding? She posted the ultrasound photo 2 days ago saying 11 weeks and 4 days. Hmmmm.

Also, let it be noted that Michaela Serven (Ben's wife, "thenewladyhipster") must have gotten knocked up on her wedding night or thereabouts. She's 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant and they got married May 29, 2015. She's due 2/21/16.

That truly IS mind boggling. Think about it: being married for a little over two months and already pregnant at 11 weeks (by someone you barely knew on your wedding day)! I just... can't.

:scared-shocked:

That truly IS mind boggling. Think about it: being married for a little over two months and already pregnant at 11 weeks (by someone you barely knew on your wedding day)! I just... can't.

:scared-shocked:

Since pregnancy is counted from the first day of your last period it can make it appear that someone was pregnant at their wedding. If she had a perfect 28 day cycle then she would have gotten her period on May 25th and probably ovulated 2 weeks after that, so married already. That's exactly like Jill Dillard. My mom gave birth just under 9 months after getting married at 18 and felt like she had to defend herself against claims of premarital sex. :lol:

I was reading a Generation Cedar post today and I realized that it has been quite some time (?a year) since the daughter got married and yet I've heard no pregnancy news. Could it be that the daughter is not going the quiver full route her mother did? Or am I just behind on the news?

No. according to Kelly. they are "waiting on the Lord" which leads me to think they are putting off the babies for now...Bria's husband is in college until 2017 so maybe, just maybe they are using their brains and holding off until they are more stable financially.

I have relatives that live in the same town as Kelly, and they haven't heard anything. Of course they can't stand the Crawfords.

It's time for a baby watch for Sara Absher, Christopher Maxwell's ex. She's due 8/13/15. She's having a girl and naming her...Abby. Yep, Abby Absher. Ugh. But due any time now.

It's time for a baby watch for Sara Absher, Christopher Maxwell's ex. She's due 8/13/15. She's having a girl and naming her...Abby. Yep, Abby Absher. Ugh. But due any time now.

per her instagram the baby was born (yesterday I think). She looks pretty happy...

instagram.com/p/6avwIlowY9

per her instagram the baby was born (yesterday I think). She looks pretty happy...

Good catch! Her FB page hasn't been updated yet. Yep, she looks happy and I hope her birth went well. I know she exercised a lot during her pregnancy (so did I with both of mine) and I am convinced that makes for easier deliveries. Can't wait for her to post on her blog.

Aww I'm happy for her.

Joe and Rachel Beasley had a baby boy in July....is he is the Beasley that shot his wife and then remarried quickly? He would be the brother of Dan Beasley who is married to Beth Wissman ( I think)

Joe and Rachel Beasley had a baby boy in July....is he is the Beasley that shot his wife and then remarried quickly? He would be the brother of Dan Beasley who is married to Beth Wissman ( I think)

No, I think Josh is the wife-shooter. He is remarried, but I've lost track of what's going on with the Beasleys, so I don't know if he has a kid yet.

Addie's page is locked so the link doesn't work.

Oops, sorry. I didn't realize she went private. I will try and figure out who it is, because I'm unaware of any other sisters who are pregnant right now.

ETA it's Darth, and she looks to be about as far along as Lisë, maybe a little bit further.

Oops, sorry. I didn't realize she went private. I will try and figure out who it is, because I'm unaware of any other sisters who are pregnant right now.

ETA it's Darth, and she looks to be about as far along as Lisë, maybe a little bit further.

Darth or Dorothy?

It's been a while since Dorothy had a baby, so that would make sense.

Though, both Katie and Kressant are due for pregnancies soon.

Martha is due Sept. 30, per my spreadsheet.

Amy Ellen and J.R Haas had their second sometime in July...Amy Ellen is a Bradrick and they had none other than Voddie Bachman marry them in 2011/12.

Darth or Dorothy?

It's been a while since Dorothy had a baby, so that would make sense.

Though, both Katie and Kressant are due for pregnancies soon.

Martha is due Sept. 30, per my spreadsheet.

I think that "Darth" IS Dorothy. (Unless there's another Morton with a similar nickname that I'm unfamiliar with, which is entirely possible.) When the girls were all still unmarried at home, Martha and Dorothy were occasionally called "Marth and Darth" or "Martha and Dartha" by Adeline on the old blog.

Either Darth/Dorothy is practising some sort of family planning,or she is entirely undeserving of her maiden name. (Not that that is a bad thing.) She has her babies a whole 2 years apart, the othe Smortons had them at about twice that rate when thy were her age.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived