IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

We had a Remnant Keep in this thread not too long ago, but I forget which fundie family.

It's the same one.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh and and Anna had Meredith Grace.....let's hope that with everything that has gone on that they stop at 4.

Rachel Wissman (can't remember her married name) is expecting. Baby due in January

Wow, I kind of figured it wasn't in the cards for them after how long they took.

awww...I do like Rachel...they have been married 3 years right and she is 32/33??? The Wissmans don't all follow suit like their parents.

awww...I do like Rachel...they have been married 3 years right and she is 32/33??? The Wissmans don't all follow suit like their parents.

I thought Rachel was older than that? Maybe closer to 35. None of the Wissman kids have more than 2 themselves, and Kori and Andrew don't have any, so yeah, definitely not following in their parent's footsteps.

I thought Rachel was older than that? Maybe closer to 35. None of the Wissman kids have more than 2 themselves, and Kori and Andrew don't have any, so yeah, definitely not following in their parent's footsteps.

and although they aren't all into the QF lifestyle the family seems really close and none of the kids are shunned or anything. I really like that about the Wissmann's.

Justin's & Melissa's wedding was arguably the biggest VF mating godly marriage after Kelly Brown and Peter Bradrick!

There was a bigger get-to-have-sex-now shindig than the Turleys? I want to see, and a search is coming up dry!

Christopher Maxwell photographed her wedding, so she must be very fundie.

I'm happy for her pregnancy, she seems to enjoy being a tradicional wife and sure she was praying for a baby.

Is Rebecca Loomis pregnant again? In their latest Facebook picture it kind of looks like she could be.

Is Rebecca Loomis pregnant again? In their latest Facebook picture it kind of looks like she could be.

Possibly, but she did have a miscarriage at the end of February, so she may still have weight gain from that.

I was wondering that too but I think it may just be the weight gain from back to back pregnancies and then the miscarriage.... She has been pregnant almost continuously since the birth of their son 3 years ago,

I saw that and wondered, too. Of course, Steven will lock down the photo once he catches wind we've seen it. I don't remember how far along she was when she miscarried this last time, but she definitely looks puffy in the face and belly. I wish she could just be happy with the two healthy children she has, but she keeps trying to have more anyway.

She was fairly far along because they knew it was a boy so around 5 months..... She was that far along when she miscarried the first time. ( I think) I agree with you, how is it "pro life" to continually get pregnant and risk the life of the mother each time??? How old is Rebecca? early thirties??

Rebecca is 34 or 35.

Before the Loomises locked down their Instagram a few months ago, it was apparent that Rebecca had gained a lot--A LOT--of weight recently. It seemed to me, if I remember correctly, that most of the weight gain happened after the miscarriage, not necessarily because of the pregnancy. I do wonder what is going on with her health-wise, not that it is any of my business.

If she is pregnant again, this would be #6. According to the now-locked-down Instagram, they have already lost three of five pregnancies, including the one earlier this year.

Sure wish she/they could overcome this fixation on child-bearing and enjoy the children they have. It can't be good for Rebecca's health to be undergoing this type of thing. Sad.

Ah thanks. I forgot that her last miscarriage was so recent. Given that, I really hope she isn't pregnant. Seems like that would be really unhealthy for her.

She was fairly far along because they knew it was a boy so around 5 months..... She was that far along when she miscarried the first time. ( I think) I agree with you, how is it "pro life" to continually get pregnant and risk the life of the mother each time??? How old is Rebecca? early thirties??

She was around 15 weeks along. They knew it was a boy because she miscarried at home and they treated it like a stillbirth. http://web.archive.org/web/201508040013 ... ful-loomis

Spoiler cut for biology talk in case you're squeamish

I'm too curious for my own good and searched for 15 week miscarriages. I found tasteful (I guess? not judging folks who've been through this or done this) but graphic photos of a 13 week miscarriage that seemed to depict male genitalia. I was going to link, but it's a prolife site with an agenda and I'm beginning to wonder if the pictures are even real. Hmm.

You can tell if the baby is a boy as early as 13 weeks on good ultrasound equipment. Due to my "advanced maternal age" (36) I was given a higher-quality ultrasound at 13 weeks and was told the baby was a boy (and he's 13 and still is a boy!).

Rebecca is 34 or 35.

Before the Loomises locked down their Instagram a few months ago, it was apparent that Rebecca had gained a lot--A LOT--of weight recently. It seemed to me, if I remember correctly, that most of the weight gain happened after the miscarriage, not necessarily because of the pregnancy. I do wonder what is going on with her health-wise, not that it is any of my business.

I have had friends go through major weight swings as a result of post-miscarriage hormone uproar and I know that's not uncommon, so that is why I had thought the weight gain might be left from their earlier loss this year.

I think about them from time to time because I do think they seem like nice people. I hope they're all okay.

I got this via my cousin, but I think it's public. Serene (of Above Rubies and THM fame) had her 13th baby. Named her Remnant - they're calling her Remmy.

Words fail me.

Is Remnent Keep a popular fundy name now? It sounds normal compared to her other kids names.

(She was born 11th of May)

Martha Morton Alexander should be getting close. Adeline has locked down her Instagram, but one of the relatives posted a picture of her in a group (still looks preggers) a week ago. No idea when the picture was actually taken, and Martha's bump is obscured by the other people in the shot. They announced in late January, though it's possible the pee stick was still drying when they made the blog post about the pregnancy.

The blogs seem to be abandoned. I assume the families don't intend to maintain a public presence anymore. I can understand why they'd want their privacy, but I miss their posts!

Martha Morton Alexander should be getting close. Adeline has locked down her Instagram, but one of the relatives posted a picture of her in a group (still looks preggers) a week ago. No idea when the picture was actually taken, and Martha's bump is obscured by the other people in the shot. They announced in late January, though it's possible the pee stick was still drying when they made the blog post about the pregnancy.

The blogs seem to be abandoned. I assume the families don't intend to maintain a public presence anymore. I can understand why they'd want their privacy, but I miss their posts!

So do I. Gladly some of the instagram and facebook accounts (from members of their church) are still public to stay updated. The Morton grandkids bunch will probably be the biggest in the fundieworld. I don't know any other family that marries off their kids so sucessful at a young age. And so far noone has left the fold.

So do I. Gladly some of the instagram and facebook accounts (from members of their church) are still public to stay updated. The Morton grandkids bunch will probably be the biggest in the fundieworld. I don't know any other family that marries off their kids so sucessful at a young age. And so far noone has left the fold.

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, of course, but the Morton clan seems uncommonly close. Even among fundie families, they are uniquely involved in each other's lives, and seem to maintain strong ties even after marriage. It's crazy to think of, but some of the grandbabies could start courting in about 10 years. :shock: It will be really interesting to see what happens within that generation.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived