IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie (Morton) Smith has a locked insta, which I can't see. However judging by her taking the number out of her s/n, I'm guessing they're expecting if they weren't already.

I just saw on a Duggar thread (credit to marissap) that Bobye Holt (age 46) is pregnant with her 11th.

It's odd that she mentioned it there, but not on their own social media. I get not wanting to announce too soon, for instance, but did she think no one would see her comment? :think:

Katie (Morton) Smith has a locked insta, which I can't see. However judging by her taking the number out of her s/n, I'm guessing they're expecting if they weren't already.

Ha! I noticed that too, and came to say the same. This will be the 8th "baby bird" for Katie. She's one of 12, but it seems likely that she'll manage at least a few more than her mother. She's only about 27 or 28, I think.

Ha! I noticed that too, and came to say the same. This will be the 8th "baby bird" for Katie. She's one of 12, but it seems likely that she'll manage at least a few more than her mother. She's only about 27 or 28, I think.

I saw that too und had the exact same thought. Although I think that she is older than 27/28. I think she is about 31. Wesley is about 28ish I think.

After some stealthy Instragram stalking (and math) looks like Sierra Dominguez will be due with her daughter in late November. She keeps posting "Hello, Gem" when referring to the baby which makes me think Gemma might be in the running for her name.

And Bobye Holt confirmed her pregnancy with no. 11 on Sierra instagram.

I saw that too und had the exact same thought. Although I think that she is older than 27/28. I think she is about 31. Wesley is about 28ish I think.

Wes and Rachel are only 26. Michael and Kressant are about 28-29.

I think Sierra's about 25? I remember being really surprised when I found out she was younger than me.

That makes number 5 for Sierra? How old is she? Any chance she might outnumber Kelly or the DairyQueen?
Yes, #5 for Sierra. She just turned 26 in September. If nothing happens and her fertility doesn't significantly decline in her thirties, she can definitely give Kelly and the DQ a run for their money (especially if she were to have a set of twins or two). She's popping them out every 15 months pretty consistently so far.

Been doing a little Facebook snooping and saw that Bethany Lindvall (used to be an eternal SAHD, finally married in her 30s I think?) just had a baby girl. And it appears that one of her brothers just got engaged to a fairly mainstream-looking young woman.

• 2 weeks later...

David and Nadia Botkin had their third on October 15th, another son named David Martyn....They have been married since May 2011 so 3 in about 4 years or so.

David and Nadia Botkin had their third on October 15th, another son named David Martyn....They have been married since May 2011 so 3 in about 4 years or so.

And here's the most interesting comment on David's FB page:

:pb_rollseyes:

What! No SS# (govt. issued ownership id) no vaccines! No cert. of live birth? Bless the Lord! Daniel is blessed! You are blessed! Everybody be gettin blessed cept de gubmint.

wow.....I do believe they get their children ss cards..didn't he have a conversation a while back about it??? That guy is obsessed with guns though, I tend to think he is the nuttiest out of all of them....What on earth do they DO for money??? Oh, Peter and Melody (Seppi) Bringe had their baby as well....Marcus Serven was shown baptizing him on Lida Bringe's FB page. 

That makes number 5 for Sierra? How old is she? Any chance she might outnumber Kelly or the DairyQueen?

If she stays as fertile as she is until her mid-forties, certainly. Especially if she has a set of twins here and there. 

Per Scott Brown's NCFIC Quarterly Report @ http://scottbrownonline.com/

"On a personal/family level, we are delighted to say that it looks like we are going to have two more grandchildren, as David’s wife Monica and Taylor’s wife Blair are pregnant. So now, I’m saying that we have sixteen grandchildren."

What a weird way to phrase that entire paragraph.

wow...Blair is rivaling Courtney from Sweet Tea for fertility...she had four in less than three years. Her last one was born last Thanksgiving time, I wonder when she is due this time....those poor women, never a break for them.

"On a personal/family level, we are delighted to say that it looks like we are going to have two more grandchildren, as David’s wife Monica and Taylor’s wife Blair are pregnant. So now, I’m saying that we have sixteen grandchildren."

"Taylor's wife Blair"? She's your freakin' daughter, Scott!

"Taylor's wife Blair"? She's your freakin' daughter, Scott!

Yep - I noticed that, too. The penis owners always get top billing.

Wow!  That is so fucked up. What kind of father refers to his daughter this way?  Unbelievable. 

And here's the most interesting comment on David's FB page:

:pb_rollseyes:

What! No SS# (govt. issued ownership id) no vaccines! No cert. of live birth? Bless the Lord! Daniel is blessed! You are blessed! Everybody be gettin blessed cept de gubmint.

As someone who grew up with parents who made some off the grid terrible choices, it will be so hard for their kids to ever leave.

So Kelly Bradrick has 6 and right now Blair and Monica each have four and are pregnant with their 5th?? How long have they been married? It's hard to keep track of them since they don't have a blog or public instagram or anything like that.

monica 5 yrs and blair 4 yrs right??? They both got pregnant immediately and Blair has not had more than a 12/13 break in between pregnancies. I believe Monica's oldest will turn 5 in January so right behind Blair.....Monica is young too, maybe 24????

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived