IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's he going to do with teh ebil feminists to blame?

I suspect he still reads here, and is subconsciously hoping we'll say something so dramatic that he can justify coming back with a response.

:hand: Hey CartonDude, how's it going? All settled in North Dakota? That is where you said you were moving to, isn't it?

Advanced Search

Forums

Welcome New Members Welcome TWOP Refugees Free Jinger Contact Information Announcements Announcements News & Updates Community Community Discussion Discussion Forums Quiverfull of Snark Wide World of Snark Quiverfull of Misogyny Are You There Free Jinger? Quiverfull of Worldly Distractions Quiverfull of Hobbies SOTDRT Topical Forums Quiverfull of Duggars Individuals & Families Religions & Belief Systems Topics FJ History Resources Tech Support FAQ FJ Dictionary Family Summaries Reference Library/Blog List Board Business Archives Community Action Archive News & Updates Archive Maintenance Archive Transition Archive

Viewing profile - Cabinetman

Blanket Trained

Username:

Cabinetman

Groups:

Add friend

Add foe

Contact Cabinetman

E-mail address:

E-mail Cabinetman

PM:

User statistics

Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:05 am

Last visited:

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Total posts:

31 | Search user’s posts

(0.00% of all posts / 0.24 posts per day)

According to his profile he was last here (at least logged in) on Monday

I had time while the internet was down the entire damn weekend (thanks Uverse) to "scrapbook" a little!

Just leaving this here.

2jcav7k.png

I had time while the internet was down the entire damn weekend (thanks Uverse) to "scrapbook" a little!

Just leaving this here.

Marry me.

Yoohoo, Cabinetman, you know, there are feminists in Alaska...

[bBvideo 560,340:2r1rqfuq]

[/bBvideo]

*Giggles helplessly at that clip*

The speed of this new "move," which I think is either not happening or has been planned for a while, does make me ponder whether lawyers are mandated reporters or not.....

That would depend on the state. If you google "are lawyers mandated reporters," one of the results is americanbar.org. They have a PDF list of each state. I don't know what state CM is in but, if the lawyers has any suspicion that a child is being abused, he/she would have to report it. Thank Goodness the state I live in (NY) requires mandated reporting.

They are not in his state, "no legal profession mentioned". Language on privilege says "reinforced".

For everyone's information- I've obtained most of :google-tactics: the caches of LRC's bullshit. I'm still working on a complete collection, as it were (trying to get comments along with entries). I'm also trying to get cached/otherwise saved copies of his posts to Peacefulwife etc. If anyone has any material, please PM me.

I was thinking about this douche the other day and wondered if his swift fear and action might mean that he was afraid his wife might see some truth in these comments. He had to move fast.

For everyone's information- I've obtained most of :google-tactics: the caches of LRC's bullshit. I'm still working on a complete collection, as it were (trying to get comments along with entries). I'm also trying to get cached/otherwise saved copies of his posts to Peacefulwife etc. If anyone has any material, please PM me.

I use Vienna as a feed-reader and I've noticed that the content of his blog posts is still available in the reader, even though if I try to actually go to it, of course it's all gone. I guess it's a cached version? Anyway if there are any of his blog posts that you are missing, let me know and I can copy/paste them. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work for the comments, just for the post itself.

I'll get back to you on that ASAP, C_O_D, I haven't had time to organize them yet because I pulled them by tag.

That would depend on the state. If you google "are lawyers mandated reporters," one of the results is americanbar.org. They have a PDF list of each state. I don't know what state CM is in but, if the lawyers has any suspicion that a child is being abused, he/she would have to report it. Thank Goodness the state I live in (NY) requires mandated reporting.

Uh, no. I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but that ABA list does not show me that lawyers are mandated reporters of child/vulnerable adult abuse in many states. Quite the opposite. If you study the list, it advises that in some states attorney/client privilege is not abrogated in the reporting of child abuse, especially when they are not specifically named in the list of professionals mandated to report. In some states the language on privilege is reinforced by Statute.

Of course, attorneys can certainly report child abuse if they see it and it does not involve a breach of client/attorney privilege. Perhaps our legal eagles could weigh in with an opinion here?

OK, L. Ron Cupboard is my all time favorite!

I almost spit chocolate yogurt on my keyboard when I read it.

I'd be very interested in running the supposed Mrs. Cabinetman's comments through this little invention...

http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php

Wow, very interesting. I wonder how Klorien's writings would fare -- we've wondered if they don't always have the correct name signed under some of the diatribes...

Let's all keep in mind that "analyzes as male" does not mean male. My writing almost always analyzes as "weak" male. I put some of my recent posts to FJ into the gender guesser, ~900 words worth, and got:

Genre: Informal

Female = 1384

Male = 1519

Difference = 135; 52.32%

Verdict: Weak MALE

However, just for grins I did check a couple random LRC posts and got fairly strong male results, 60-70%. A post tagged 'Hiswife' ("Living Prepared") got results in the same range-

Female = 1154

Male = 2482

Difference = 1328; 68.26%

Verdict: MALE

Does it mean anything? Your guess is as good as mine. I am 99.9% positive that LRC is currently married, and reasonably sure she occasionally makes an appearance in public- it'd be uncharacteristically sloppy (even for LRC) to post under her Facebook. But that doesn't mean she's writing the Hiswife posts.

Let's all keep in mind that "analyzes as male" does not mean male. My writing almost always analyzes as "weak" male. I put some of my recent posts to FJ into the gender guesser, ~900 words worth, and got:

Female = 1384

Male = 1519

Difference = 135; 52.32%

However, just for grins I did check a couple random LRC posts and got fairly strong male results, 60-70%. A post tagged 'Hiswife' ("Living Prepared") got results in the same range-

Female = 1154

Male = 2482

Does it mean anything? Your guess is as good as mine. I am 99.9% positive that LRC is currently married, and reasonably sure she occasionally makes an appearance in public- it'd be uncharacteristically sloppy (even for LRC) to post under her Facebook. But that doesn't mean she's writing the Hiswife posts.

Ha! I just plugged in some of my own writing -- I make notes to myself about communication issues I have going on in a complicated relationship -- and it read it as MALE in the informal analysis, and "weak female (possibly european)" (!) in the formal analysis!

:penguin-no:

I know I have a very technical-logical writing style and don't tend to use flowery language at all, but I didn't expect it to read as male. It didn't even say "weak" male!

I guess this just serves as a reminder that it's all a guessing game. Even though I do suspect we are correct about Mrs. Cabinetlady...

I've been struck by the tone differences between her post on Lori's blog and "her" comments on LRC's blog. Someone should run those. I'm on my phone.

If nobody else gets around to it, I'll do it later (I'm not feeling well right this second).

Female = 1384

Male = 1519

Difference = 135; 52.32%

Female = 1154

Male = 2482

My writing gets strong male results (and I am most definitely female), so I always take these with a grain of salt.

Female = 160

Male = 592

Difference = 432; 78.72%

Archived