IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

Haven't watched this in quite awhile, so I don't know if the outfits were exactly identical, but this sort of happened to me! My mom and MIL coincidentally wore the. exact. same. shade. of dress to my wedding, without coordinating it at all. Different cuts to the dresses, though.

And re: Kellers & Duggars, they are linked through Anna, of course (therefore the Duggars had the excuse of dragging the whole clan to the wedding). I assume they knew each other through various ATI things.

Priscilla has been shown staying with the Duggars to help Michelle with the younger kids too, so there is some relationship there.

My opinion is that David encourages the Duggar connection. There was really no reason for their wedding to be featured or for David and Priscilla to keep appearing on the show, but David seems to really enjoy the cameras and high profile within the fundie world. I still maintain that Priscilla's Duggar connection is one of the things that attracted him to her.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. At least they waited until the bridal party had gone. I know of numerous occasions where the altar call has been part of the actual wedding proceedings.

2. Nonstandard services are a chance to preach to the 'unsaved'. Aunt Tammy who grew up Christian but who doesn't attend, or who attends the 'wrong' church up the road, or who only comes on Christmas and Resurrection Sunday might get just get convicted and get saved. Or Jaynee, whose the pastor's wife and who is constantly convicted of what a dirty rotten sinner she is, might come and get saved (again-she's hoping it sticks this time and she can live up to the impossible standard she's set for herself).

3. An altar call at a wedding is not classy, but it's a hell of a lot better than at a funeral. Yes, really. It happens. Nothing like a bit of hard teachin to win groeving souls.

I imagine it helps the collection plate,too.

Priscilla has been shown staying with the Duggars to help Michelle with the younger kids too, so there is some relationship there.

My opinion is that David encourages the Duggar connection. There was really no reason for their wedding to be featured or for David and Priscilla to keep appearing on the show, but David seems to really enjoy the cameras and high profile within the fundie world. I still maintain that Priscilla's Duggar connection is one of the things that attracted him to her.

prolly so.he seemed so uninterested in getting married at all,that I wonder if she would have even made the cut if not for the Duggar connection.

1. At least they waited until the bridal party had gone. I know of numerous occasions where the altar call has been part of the actual wedding proceedings.

2. Nonstandard services are a chance to preach to the 'unsaved'. Aunt Tammy who grew up Christian but who doesn't attend, or who attends the 'wrong' church up the road, or who only comes on Christmas and Resurrection Sunday might get just get convicted and get saved. Or Jaynee, whose the pastor's wife and who is constantly convicted of what a dirty rotten sinner she is, might come and get saved (again-she's hoping it sticks this time and she can live up to the impossible standard she's set for herself).

3. An altar call at a wedding is not classy, but it's a hell of a lot better than at a funeral. Yes, really. It happens. Nothing like a bit of hard teachin to win groeving souls.

That happened at the funeral of a relative of my husband's. Having only attended liturgical funeral masses or simple graveside services at that point, I was completely astounded. (Honestly! It was actually the first altar call I'd ever seen in person - and to have it be at a funeral! :pink-shock: )

Sorry to derail the baby naming discussion, but I discovered something pretty amazing on their youtube channel (I haven't read the entirety of this thread, so maybe its been discussed). All their YT videos have a closed caption option, when I wanted to watch one but couldn't use audio, I opted for that. It seems like the voice recognition software that YT uses to provide closed captioning cannot make sense of Pris's sacharine and odd speech patterns. It is seriously hilarious.

6DbiQ7v.png

vyIR21j.png

4G1wQMX.png

kVhBknE.png

This might be the funniest thing to come out of FJ yet. Can we try it on someone like the PP next? Or is YT only broken by Priscilla?

Oh my the CC is seriously funny!

OT but that said,has anyone ever noticed that Michelle literally says the F word when giving birth to Johanna? Right bf she is born and trying to push her out,M loses it and yells FUCK! I'll see if I can find it.I couldn't believe my ears!

Oh my the CC is seriously funny!

OT but that said,has anyone ever noticed that Michelle literally says the F word when giving birth to Johanna? Right bf she is born and trying to push her out,M loses it and yells FUCK! I'll see if I can find it.I couldn't believe my ears!

I just went and found the video. She says 'Father'. Around the 6:30 mark

I was combing through the old Duggar specials looking for that "f bomb," and I came across video of the old rental house. Seriously, they had a lawn jockey? OMG. I don't even care that it was white. No, just no. :penguin-no:

okok,lemme see...

frame by frame

1-I actually do eat money (must be tasty) :)

2- herpes is cool and it glorifies God.It also encourages you and God. (yeah,I imagine it would!)

3- The hell you say.

4- I've been fuckin' off for a long time.

Artdecades, that is the find of the decade!

I see YT, trying to understand Priscilla, coming up with many more post count titles for us in the future . . .

Artdecades, I love you right now. I just got an eyes-welling-with-tears laugh out of that.

Laughing to the point of tears! I'm afraid we are all about to fall down a rabbit hole watching YT.

Going back to names...for a boy they could go with the 'P' name of my gg-grandfather, "Philander" (seriously).

If the closed captioning wouldn't be lost at that size, I'd so have a new avatar from one of these. If this becomes a regular thing (and it should!), we're gonna need a separate LOL Priscilla Captioned thread.

For a boy, I vote for Glenn. Except they should spell it "Glean."

You guys should try it. All the videos where there is decent audio are like this. Its amazing

Even youtube knows that Priscilla and David are pecan thieves

9j828s1.png

JJdXFjQ.png

ldCKscL.png

DI1GVN9.png

TByaV96.png

'Weapons import and export on Sunday'---good God, I almost spit out my coffee. This is killing me!

Loved those YT closed captioned clips, artdecades! I think Pris and Davie should name the baby Herpes, because it's cool to glorify God.

This might be the funniest thing to come out of FJ yet. Can we try it on someone like the PP next? Or is YT only broken by Priscilla?

I think that the YT closed captioning is probably puzzled by anyone speaking quickly and/or colloquially (*am off to see if any famous speeches/speakers have malfunctioning CC as well), especially since there is wind and background noise in most of the Pecans' videos. Ex: this is David speaking (he says "Paul will have another little friend to play with")

post-2608-14451998851408_thumb.png

But I thought God didn't approve of females being on their own?!

post-8463-14451998851721_thumb.png

Archived