IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

I'm hoping for a Robert, Carol, Ted and Alice, sometime from one of these families.

30172_original.gif

of course davey would go for that one...

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A boy will get another plain boy name.

A girl needs a name to top Sauntina. I'm sure David has something delightfully creative in mind.

Pecania!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx0m8VkQCfukHlQRDhbWkjZ7Z88xnFFwe5QgYHJzsDzU1okOq8

Bobby Joe Waller--B.J. for short...snort! Where in the hell did they find Sautina--that was a real WTF moment.

Bobby Joe Waller--B.J. for short...snort! Where in the hell did they find Sautina--that was a real WTF moment.

Uhhhh....I think we discussed it and decided given the meaning she gave for the name, she misheard someone say the word 'sonatina' and it became Sauntina. Yeah, real "doh!" moment there.

With all of these large families with kids with biblical names, at some point they really will run out of names. There are a lot of names in the bible, but if a family had 10 kids with biblical names, and each of those kids have 10 kids with biblical names, there will have to be repeats at some point. Cousins having the same name wouldn't be a big deal if they aren't around each other much. But imagine the maxwell kids who live next door to each other. If (they ever married) they each had a bunch if kids there is no way they could have cousins with the same first name. That's not allowed in Maxwell land.

if your kids are going hungry both parents have an equal responsibility to get off their asses and make some money.

You would think this was self-evident to all but the most mentally challenged. Yet fundies seem to consider it some sort of martyrdom to make not only themselves go hungry, but their own growing kids. If you have a deadbeat husband that can't or won't get a paying job, then as the mother of your children, you need to find a way to put food on the table.

With all of these large families with kids with biblical names, at some point they really will run out of names. There are a lot of names in the bible, but if a family had 10 kids with biblical names, and each of those kids have 10 kids with biblical names, there will have to be repeats at some point. Cousins having the same name wouldn't be a big deal if they aren't around each other much. But imagine the maxwell kids who live next door to each other. If (they ever married) they each had a bunch if kids there is no way they could have cousins with the same first name. That's not allowed in Maxwell land.

Many families, including the Mawells, also use religious name that aren't technically biblical. Names like Christopher, Christina and Grace. I can only think of a few families that have used only biblical names(and most of their grandchildren don't have biblical names).

They could go with Puritan names...

Temperance

Prudence

Chastity

Or they could try to "modernize" those names.

I vote for "Pristina". It's like "Pristine" "Priscilla" and is modern like "Christina"!

Or they could go for the names of the not so godly characters. There won't be any other fundies naming their girls Jezebel, Atheliah, Gomer or Tamar. Or their boys Herod, Nebuchadnezzer, Esau or Cain.

Or they just go for the plain old obscure; I doubt anyone in the US has used Peleg, Shecaniah, Zelophehad, or Sanballat lately.

Wasn't that a city in Serbia where people got massacred?

Yup.

Wasn't that a city in Serbia where people got massacred?

Kosovo. But I don't know if Serbia recognizes it as a separate country.

I think it's probably safe to presume SODRT doesn't cover Balkan politics though.

I wonder if the accomplishment celebrated by Dave 'n' Cil's Chik Fil-A lunch was the completion of the vetting/approval/writing of Gothard's "A Statement from Bill Gothard"? The timing is about right.

billgothard.com/content/statement-bill-gothard

off topic, but these are names that I like:

Ruthie Jane

Sharon Rose

Rosalee Marie

Amanda Lynn

George Edwin

Abraham Martin

Donald Albert

Walter Ronald

Abraham Martin makes me think of the old '60s song Abraham, Martin, and John. Let's just say that if David and Pris know that song then Abraham Martin is off the table. Wouldn't even consider it.

2hNLDigNVB8

Would be ASTOUNDED if David and Priscilla knew which "Abraham", "Martin," and "John" the song refers to. MAYBE Abraham.

Abraham Martin makes me think of the old '60s song Abraham, Martin, and John. Let's just say that if David and Pris know that song then Abraham Martin is off the table. Wouldn't even consider it.

2hNLDigNVB8

I can cry when I listen to Abraham, Martin, and John. Thanks for that reminder. As for Rosalee Marie, it reeks of Catholicism, so out for ATI Koolaid drinkers.

Priscilla just sounds (how do put this politely).....like she has some kind of mental deficit and needs her v-blogs and speeches scripted.

Priscilla just sounds (how do put this politely).....like she has some kind of mental deficit and needs her v-blogs and speeches scripted.

I had the thought that she might be "dumb like a fox" as the saying goes.

I suspect that part of the problem may be the very fact they are scripted. When we've heard her just talking, to Anna, on 19 kids & Counting, and a few other times, she seems much more confident and clear. It's when she's performing for David's camera that she sounds really stilted and had problems enunciating and finishing a thought. She may just be terrified of disappointing David by going off script and become less coherent when she's scared and nervous.

She led many Journeys to the Heart. Now I don't think you have to be particularly intelligent or gifted to do that, but you would need to have decent communication skills, which we don't see in the horrible scripted homilies that TFDW is so fond of.

Davey just tweeted to wish us all a #HappyresurrectionSunday. :gay-rainbowflag:

pic.twitter.com/ZqtJreujWe

Seems that Prisy's brothers are still staying at Davey's cottage house and still in regulation Waller beige chinos. I wonder if old Pa Grape Juice thinks a stint with Davey will 'man' them up so they don't follow most of their siblings out of the cult? poor guys.

Davey sure has a fetish for beige chinos.

Archived