IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

I think Peter for a boy, too, but Persis for a girl. She was a friend of Paul's in Rome.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to break with the herd here and suggest they won't stick with the letter P for all their children, though I'm pretty sure they'll all have biblical names. Maybe Luke or Andrew for a boy, Sarah or Rebekah for a girl.

The one who adopted a baby is a man-Daniel, I think the person you are thinking of is his wife. Think she is called Candice?

They have two daughters who left as well-Suze who is a single mom to a baby girl, and Rebekah who is married to a guy called Josh and has two kids.

Im surprised none of them have helped out-the Kellers have plenty of kids who left fundamentalism. Esther still sees her family, its not like John's got her isolated and they cant see her.

Daniel. That sounds right. Not sure why I assumed it was the daughter who left. I think it's because I just remember seeing her holding the baby (that was a boy right?) and being all excited. That's the picture I'm remembering most. Anyway, Rebekah's husband is the one who complained about TLC at Josh and Anna's wedding right? I get them all confused. There needs to an index of all these people, a FJ wikipage on Fundies

There is one-its a subforum of the SOTDRT forum :) Not all families are in there, but theres a lot of them-and the Kellers have a page.

Yeah, Daniel's baby is a boy, and Rebekah's husband did complain about TLC at Josh and Anna's wedding.

There is one-its a subforum of the SOTDRT forum :) Not all families are in there, but theres a lot of them-and the Kellers have a page.

Yeah, Daniel's baby is a boy, and Rebekah's husband did complain about TLC at Josh and Anna's wedding.

Thanks. I need to check that out.

I think the baby will be named Peter or Prudence. I could totally see them going with the old Puritan virtue names for girls. If not that, something Biblical.

I'm going to break with the herd here and suggest they won't stick with the letter P for all their children, though I'm pretty sure they'll all have biblical names. Maybe Luke or Andrew for a boy, Sarah or Rebekah for a girl.

Not Rebekah - Pris already has a sister called Rebekah. Sarah is a very likely choice. Every good Christian family has a Sarah.

I love names!

Boys: Elijah, Isaac, Jacob

Girls: Abigail, Elizabeth, Leah, Rachel, Ruth (IMO a very under appreciated name)

they could use all names of the Apostles like they used for Paul's name.And biblical ones for the girls...New Testament,like Mary,etc.

I love names!

Boys: Elijah, Isaac, Jacob

Girls: Abigail, Elizabeth, Leah, Rachel, Ruth (IMO a very under appreciated name)

I LOVE the name Ruth. There aren't too many "old" names that I really like, but Ruth is definitely one that I do like. I would probably go with RuthAnne though, just because Ruth feels too short.

Elijah is also an awesome name.

I LOVE the name Ruth. There aren't too many "old" names that I really like, but Ruth is definitely one that I do like. I would probably go with RuthAnne though, just because Ruth feels too short.

Elijah is also an awesome name.

Ruth is a family name. My great grandma was Amy Ruth. I have an Aunt Jennifer Ruth. Ruth isn't strange in my family. If I have a girl someday, Ruth is up there in the choices. And yes, Ruthanne is a cute elongation :D

Me.... I just love Ruth from Fried Green Tomatoes (movie and book).

And say Ruth Waller the way a child might lisp it. Teehee :dance:

A boy will get another plain boy name.

A girl needs a name to top Sauntina. I'm sure David has something delightfully creative in mind.

They can't use Enoch, that's the name of Esther's first son.

What are Pris's younger brothers called? I know the older one is Daniel. I have a feeling one is Benjamin but I could be confusing them with another fundy family.

Edit to add: My mistake. I've found a family photo and they are called Nathan and David.

off topic, but these are names that I like:

Ruthie Jane

Sharon Rose

Rosalee Marie

Amanda Lynn

George Edwin

Abraham Martin

Donald Albert

Walter Ronald

A boy will get another plain boy name.

A girl needs a name to top Sauntina. I'm sure David has something delightfully creative in mind.

maybe even frightfully creative,lol :)

Archived