IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

Has it already been discussed how pregnant Anna looks in these videos/pictures? The one with the puddle especially, from below you can see just how much her shirt is rising up on her belly, looks like at least 3 months already.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has it already been discussed how pregnant Anna looks in these videos/pictures? The one with the puddle especially, from below you can see just how much her shirt is rising up on her belly, looks like at least 3 months already.

It's being discussed over in the Duggars General Discussion sticky thread. :)

Yeah, I always wondered that. How do they know whos is who?

Although looking at my mail, most of mine is either to Miss I. L. Jellybeans or to my first, middle and last name. That might give clues. Although, looking at the middle names, Miss J. M. Duggar could be Jill Michelle or Jana Marie.

The same letter first names don't bother me too much. My parents did that. Even though my father and my sister have exact same initials (first, middle, last), it's never been an issue.

Judging from where the top of her uterus appears to be,I'd say Anna is about 5 months along now.

That's in line with the rumors of a Sept. due date.

Davey has Tweeted

David Waller â€@DavidNCil · 1h

Paul is growing so much! He enjoys going to church and loves mimicking mom or dad. pic.twitter.com/i8lPWAqrx9

Intelligent child that he realises that there are no difference in Davey or Prissy's body language or voice.

Something I've been thinking about lately...

We've seen that the youngest Keller boys, David & Nathan, have been spending quite a bit of time with the Wallers. Could this move by the Keller parents be similar to the time that Suze was sent to live with a newlywed Josh & Anna to try to turn her back to fundiedom? I worry about those boys if that is the case. I'm sure they look at Esther, Anna, & Priscilla and realize how tough life in the cult can be, then at Suze, Daniel, and Rebekah and see how those who aren't in ATI can be normal. But something tells me that David would be much more persuasive in turning back any potential runaways than Josh and Anna were with Suze.

I really, really hope that those two boys can find a way out, and I'm wondering if this is the first step out the door.

Something I've been thinking about lately...

We've seen that the youngest Keller boys, David & Nathan, have been spending quite a bit of time with the Wallers. Could this move by the Keller parents be similar to the time that Suze was sent to live with a newlywed Josh & Anna to try to turn her back to fundiedom? I worry about those boys if that is the case. I'm sure they look at Esther, Anna, & Priscilla and realize how tough life in the cult can be, then at Suze, Daniel, and Rebekah and see how those who aren't in ATI can be normal. But something tells me that David would be much more persuasive in turning back any potential runaways than Josh and Anna were with Suze.

I really, really hope that those two boys can find a way out, and I'm wondering if this is the first step out the door.

I hope that theyre being sent out to more fundie relatives for the same reason Suze was.

That would be awesome. If both of them leave, the Keller parents have made more normal people than fundies.

David and Priscilla seem to be the more logical choices for that-Josh and Anna didn't convince Suze to stay fundie, TLC is their god now, and I think if they sent them to live with Esther and her lazy husband John, they would be put off in realising that in 10 years they could be poor and have too many mouths to feed, and would be running off to buy condoms the second they are married.

Anyone else see the tweet Davey posted in support of the Benham bros? Interesting. Lets debate what his tweet means alongside our belief about his closeted status.

David Waller â€@DavidNCil May 8

Great stand and powerful statement: God bless you! "@DavidDBenham: What a beautiful day to shine Christ's light! benhambrothers.com/statement/ "

A quick blurb on the Benham Bros:

They are Christian twin brothers who had contracted with HGTV to star in their own reality show about assisting folks in flipping their homes and purchasing new ones. They lost their HGTV show after a recording surfaced of one's anti-homosexuality views. So similar to the Duck Dynasty and Paula Deen scandals.

More info here:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/08/hgtv-benham-brothers-anti-gay_n_5287322.html

The same letter first names don't bother me too much. My parents did that. Even though my father and my sister have exact same initials (first, middle, last), it's never been an issue.

When I was in high school, I knew three sibling with C names and they weren't fundie at all. The Kardashian also had a K theme (not that the Kardashians are a reference for anything but still...) A lot of people have name themes for their children, whether is a letter, or something else. I've seen season themes for girls: June, April, Autumn (all in the same family).

To be honest, some themes are super cute, I just think it's often too ''planned''. I personally like it when it's more natural but that's just my taste.

Anyone else see the tweet Davey posted in support of the Benham bros? Interesting. Lets debate what his tweet means alongside our belief about his closeted status.

A quick blurb on the Benham Bros:

They are Christian twin brothers who had contracted with HGTV to star in their own reality show about assisting folks in flipping their homes and purchasing new ones. They lost their HGTV show after a recording surfaced of one's anti-homosexuality views. So similar to the Duck Dynasty and Paula Deen scandals.

More info here:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/08/hgtv-benham-brothers-anti-gay_n_5287322.html

I can see David becoming particularly involved in the anti-gay rights movement. It probably strikes a chord in him, dare I say a trigger? In about 20 yrs or so, he'll get caught with a rent boy, come out of the closet and get a book deal.

Anna is pregnant again too? Can someone please link to the video of her belly?

Edited : I agree with the poster who guessed 5 months. At least. The fact that she pulls her shirt down and tries to get out of the way of the camera makes it even more obvious.

Playing in the sandpit - when Mackenzie said she was going to live there for 100 years and the response was to make a comment about her getting married it made me so sad. Let her be a little girl. I know that's all her life will amount to be if she follows the family but it's still sad to think they're already indoctrinating her.

But she's going to have so much FUN being a buddy......

I think that most of what they say on camera is to indoctrinate the audience. As Michelle said, It's not a show, it's their ministry.

I can see David becoming particularly involved in the anti-gay rights movement. It probably strikes a chord in him, dare I say a trigger? In about 20 yrs or so, he'll get caught with a rent boy, come out of the closet and get a book deal.

Sounds about right.

Disappointed for the children. I thought they might have a sensible number of children and while four is still ok it doesn't seem like they are changing their thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
Today marks 14 mon since Paul was born. Where had time gone? He started preachin young. He sure wins with his smile!

Source: Pecan Thief Twitter

post-4896-14451998931152_thumb.jpg

OMG that is one adorable baby. Look at his little smile :D

OMG look at his little suit! Toot toot! So cute!

That old Talking Heads song popped into my head, Stay Up Late:

[bBvideo 560,340:ctrubreu]

[/bBvideo]

Paul is a cootie-patootie! He looks so much like the M'kids, too, especially Mackynzie.

Wow Paul is adorable! Especially in his little suit. Too bad he was born to such a shitty lifestyle.

Pecan & Pris sure make pretty babies. That Paul, I could eat him up with a spoon.

He's totally adorable - bet he'll be a great big brother too. It'll be interesting to see how much the baby looks like him, especially since D & P look so similar.

Archived