IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was under the impression Gothard strictly forbids sucking it...or blasting ON her... :?

post-8463-14451998857536_thumb.png

Why is this so hilarious, and why am I laughing so hard? Someone's PR lackey is having a field day right now.

I wonder if God's google could be used to combat FJ's special google tactics...but only if you have herpes to glorify God, of course.

There are actually some youtubers that made some hilarious videos about the CC on YouTube. Look up caption fail by Rhett and Link

I think that the YT closed captioning is probably puzzled by anyone speaking quickly and/or colloquially (*am off to see if any famous speeches/speakers have malfunctioning CC as well), especially since there is wind and background noise in most of the Pecans' videos. Ex: this is David speaking (he says "Paul will have another little friend to play with")

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 12.57.09 PM.png[/attachment]

David has been very bad,lathering up a girlfriend! :O

'Weapons import and export on Sunday'---good God, I almost spit out my coffee. This is killing me!

now we know why chick fil a is closed on Sunday!

You lot owe me a new keyboard. Please use your goggle[tm][/tm] tactics to find out, where to send it.

This is amazing. "Weapons import and export on Sunday" is my favorite.

My favorite one is where Pris says , "There is only one Mrs. Duggar." and the closed caption says, 'There is only one BS Goddess."

From the new video:

pSycpyx.gif

How are your sinuses, folks?

This pretty much sums up my feelings about the lives of Fundie women:

p37K6h5.gif

from a couple of the recent vids. On another note, I think its disgusting that they let Paul eat and drink the dirty puddle water

jRwGsGg.png

oEZqAzG.png

Iw7hY4t.png

kMdCuyN.png wow, anti semitic

pMo6nM6.png

David has been wanting to get to know the people at the church we attend a bit more. The guys enjoy a pick up game of hockey late Saturday nights so David decided to join them. He was able to pick up some very nice gear through craigslist via a friend and join in.

Wonder what the bolded means... Is Davey not allowed to use Craigslist on his own? Is this a fundie thing? Does Craigslist count as one of the vows David took to be mindful/careful with internet use? IM SO CONFUSED and his writing style does not help. Also, so if their brothers camp out at the chick fil a in Chicago, will their 1 year of free meal coupons transfer to their respective home states? Other wise whats the point? Are David and Cil stacking up free meal coupons for some unknown reason? Shit, if my job security was up in the air I might be stockpiling free chicken sandwich coupons too.

If they want to stick with biblical names they're going to have a challenge using only one or two first letters. Since Paul got David's middle name (both William) maybe they'd do the same for a girl (Lynn?) or use some version of Sue for D&P's moms.

The single letter first names thing is a Duggar thing- and the M Thomases did it before the Duggars. I am not sure it is a "fundie" thing and I don't see any reason why the Wallers would do it.

The single letter first names thing is a Duggar thing- and the M Thomases did it before the Duggars. I am not sure it is a "fundie" thing and I don't see any reason why the Wallers would do it.

I think it also reinforces the family as a unit over and above the individual. I mean, what happens when a company sends 'J Duggar' a bank statement or a phone bill? (although, it's possible they don't have individual accounts and everything goes to Jim-Bob).

I think it's just one little thing that makes it harder to be an individual.

I think it also reinforces the family as a unit over and above the individual. I mean, what happens when a company sends 'J Duggar' a bank statement or a phone bill? (although, it's possible they don't have individual accounts and everything goes to Jim-Bob).

Yeah, I always wondered that. How do they know whos is who?

Although looking at my mail, most of mine is either to Miss I. L. Jellybeans or to my first, middle and last name. That might give clues. Although, looking at the middle names, Miss J. M. Duggar could be Jill Michelle or Jana Marie.

There's actually 3 Miss J. M. Duggars, counting Jordyn (assuming the Grace is dropped, which is likely).

There's also 5 J. M. Duggars total. There's also 2 J. D. Duggars and 2 J. R. Duggars.

That is actually a scary thought. The duggars are so creepy and with them it does seem like an ownership thing though I have no proof.

Wonder what the bolded means... Is Davey not allowed to use Craigslist on his own? Is this a fundie thing? Does Craigslist count as one of the vows David took to be mindful/careful with internet use? IM SO CONFUSED and his writing style does not help. Also, so if their brothers camp out at the chick fil a in Chicago, will their 1 year of free meal coupons transfer to their respective home states? Other wise whats the point? Are David and Cil stacking up free meal coupons for some unknown reason? Shit, if my job security was up in the air I might be stockpiling free chicken sandwich coupons too.

Chick fil a no longer accepts coupons from other locations. I was never a chick fil a fan but my mom was in the hospital for over 6 months and it was the closest fast food to the hospital. I loved that at first they took any coupon from any location. Now they have stopped that policy, in fact it must say our specific location for them to accept it. The coupon policy not any of their religious stances have turned off a ton of customers where I live. My guess is if David can't use the coupons he can give them away as gifts. What is better then when you are visiting family or fellowshipping, the ift of a free chick fil a value meal!

It's painful to watch their videos, for various reasons, ut the worst is watching her facial expressions. It makes my forehead hurt, and like I want to smooth hers out with an iron.

Archived