IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

Paul is such a cutie! Too bad his parents use him to preach. But then again, they are QF so I guess their kids are a testimony of their holiness!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven Anderson could take a lesson from little Paul about how a suit should fit.

Davey Tweeted:

David Waller â€@DavidNCil · 11m

Fun to tour the @GaylordOpryland as a family before heading out of Nashville tomorrow

I just had to reply to her, and as I've had a few glasses of Daddy Keller's grape juice tonight I miss spelled 'day'.

:gay-rainbow:

Meh, I figure traditional names and probably not lettered like

Aaron, Abigail, Adam, Andrew, Benjamin, Bethany, Caleb, Elijah, Elizabeth, Esther, Ethan, Eve, Gabriel, Hannah, Isaac, Isaiah, Jacob, maybe Jael, James, Jared, Jason, maybe Jemima, Jeremy, Joanne, John, Jonah, Joseph, Joshua, maybe Judith, Julie, Leah, Levi, Luke, Lydia, Mara, Mark, Martha, Mary, Matthew, Michael, Miriam, Naomi, Nathaniel, Noah, Rachel, Rebecca, Ruth, Samuel, Sarah, maybe Selah, Seth, Simeon, Simon, Tamar, Thomas, Timothy, Zachariah/Zachary

D/P names they may use...

Daniel, Deborah

Peter, Phoebe, Philip

If none of this, I will eat my hat.

It'll be interesting to see whether they continue to use the middle name William for boys. I always figured that was for Gothard, though I could be wrong.

I think they'll stick with biblical first names, perhaps with family middle names; e.g., Brian, Susan, Michael. At some point I'm sure one of the Wallers will name a son Isaac (for their lost brother).

Meh, I figure traditional names and probably not lettered like

Aaron, Abigail, Adam, Andrew, Benjamin, Bethany, Caleb, Elijah, Elizabeth, Esther, Ethan, Eve, Gabriel, Hannah, Isaac, Isaiah, Jacob, maybe Jael, James, Jared, Jason, maybe Jemima, Jeremy, Joanne, John, Jonah, Joseph, Joshua, maybe Judith, Julie, Leah, Levi, Luke, Lydia, Mara, Mark, Martha, Mary, Matthew, Michael, Miriam, Naomi, Nathaniel, Noah, Rachel, Rebecca, Ruth, Samuel, Sarah, maybe Selah, Seth, Simeon, Simon, Tamar, Thomas, Timothy, Zachariah/Zachary

D/P names they may use...

Daniel, Deborah

Peter, Phoebe, Philip

If none of this, I will eat my hat.

Robert

I was thinking more traditional Biblical, didn't specific.

Is Jeremy biblical? You can take Abigail and Michael off the list, those are the names of their niece and nephew. They could still use those names. The Mortons have a son and two grandsons named William Morton

Other biblical names they could use: Asher, Chloe, Eden, Moriah, Shiloh, Stephen, and Tabitha

Do you think they will wait until birth to announce gender?

Probably not, they announced their first was a boy shortly after the ultrasound showed it.

If David or Priscilla ever read here, PLEASE intervene on behalf of your sister (Esther) and your nieces and nephews before her idiot husband and their idiot father gets them killed. Please.

Love that the 3 are in matching turquoise polo shirts, but the post is about variety in God's creations. lol. It's super cheesy. Priscilla's baby bump is pretty cute, though.

BpQQIR8CAAIDJyV.jpg:large

Also, has the rollerskating picture of David been discussed yet? It was just posted to his website. So many caption options..

davidlovespriscilla0526141415b-168x300.jpg

Jezz Louise do Priscilla and David look a lot alike.

Hahaha the roller-skating pic - first thing I noticed was that his shoes are touching another man's! (Oh no!) It's not his friend Robert, though. ETA: I also love how he's wearing business casual to rollerskate.

That looks like Tropic World at Brookfield Zoo. I'm sure David was loudly disagreeing with all of the informational displays about humans being closely related to apes.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG! They even dress the kid in the same color. NO!

As for the 3 manly men depicted rollerskating, Every time I see Davy I keep thinking of the lines from a song in Yentl:

"Look at this-The way one lie begets another

Somebody wake me up and say

It’s all a dream!

(Look at this!)

Look how easily I fool them

They may have eyes but they don’t see

They never really look at me

People are blind!

How else would everyone believe me?

It might be interesting to know

Just how much further I can go"

and then this: "Who'd have ever predicted

The moment would come

When I’d find myself grateful

They’ve kept women dumb!"

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG! They even dress the kid in the same color. NO!

"

It's their homeschool uniform.

Jezz Louise do Priscilla and David look a lot alike.

I guess I haven't been paying attention. They look like they could be twins! Ewwwwww..........

I was about to ask where David's hand is in the photo, until I saw it perched on the middle guy's shoulder. But...he does look like he's about to slip it down at any moment. :lol:

ETA: And why does the guy on the left look like the third wheel?

Hahaha the roller-skating pic - first thing I noticed was that his shoes are touching another man's! (Oh no!) It's not his friend Robert, though. ETA: I also love how he's wearing business casual to rollerskate.

I'm not sure that he has any other type of clothes, lol. He loves khakis.

And to GeoBQn - it is Brookfield Zoo according to their website.

I was about to ask where David's hand is in the photo, until I saw it perched on the middle guy's shoulder. But...he does look like he's about to slip it down at any moment. :lol:

ETA: And why does the guy on the left look like the third wheel?

Maybe he's the chaperone :lol:

Archived