IGNORED

Priscilla & David Waller - Pecan Thieves Pregnant Again!

happy atheist

Davy Dear wears khakis and collared shirts because he works at HQ and must toe the line to the letter so no jeans or shorts.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was about to ask where David's hand is in the photo, until I saw it perched on the middle guy's shoulder. But...he does look like he's about to slip it down at any moment. :lol:

ETA: And why does the guy on the left look like the third wheel?

Davey always has his arm around a guy in pics with other men and although his arm is on his brother in law's shoulder, they are playing roller footsie. :penguin-no: There are plenty of pics of when Davey's hand position is not so apparent, then there was the infamous mud wrestling scenes with Smugger.

Seems that Prissy's brothers are still staying at chez Davey... Been quite a while.

I guess I haven't been paying attention. They look like they could be twins! Ewwwwww..........

David and Priss are pretty bad, but David's sister-in-law Valerie's family takes the cake for me. Even after more than a year of casually reading the Mueller family blog muellermice.blogspot.com I still have to read the surnames of the various couples on the right to figure out who is her sibling and who is her in-law.

CC of their newest vids

fZ69Gv3.png

M6r48BM.png

BTW, you got to see how David pops his hip in this video. Its very fabulous

pKg7Ajo.png

H5uFQye.png

So Billy Graham has been used by God to lead a million steak frites? Wow.

That would make me hungry,too. :P

So Billy Graham has been used by God to lead a million steak frites? Wow.

That would make me hungry,too. :P

It made me picture a re-make of the 1950s "Let's All Go to the Lobby" ad with the characters from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. :shock:

[bBvideo 560,340:7epd3he3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9QAPch2o6Q[/bBvideo]

• 3 weeks later...

Ran into a coworker today who is a spitting image of Priscilla. I mean so identical you would think you were talking to Pris - sound of voice, facial expressions, mannerisms - except my coworker is actually very intelligent and well spoken. The first time i met her I had to do a double take and look her up in our company directory - just in case. I should have known better, this is a fortune 500 corporate job, and we know we'd never find Mrs. Pecan Thief working in the ebil real world making her own money. :naughty:

Ran into a coworker today who is a spitting image of Priscilla. I mean so identical you would think you were talking to Pris - sound of voice, facial expressions, mannerisms - except my coworker is actually very intelligent and well spoken. The first time i met her I had to do a double take and look her up in our company directory - just in case. I should have known better, this is a fortune 500 corporate job, and we know we'd never find Mrs. Pecan Thief working in the ebil real world making her own money. :naughty:

It's hilarious to me that you brought this up now, because I recently saw some...pictures...of Faye Reagan, and I think there's a really strong resemblance. Which makes looking at Faye less...enjoyable. :mouse-shock:

post-4828-14451999163744_thumb.jpg

On a less disturbing note, if davidlovespriscilla insist on making turquoise their signature color, I think they should select a softer shade. Prissy looks nice in this top, but Davey's shirt is way too intense for him, imo.

post-4828-1445199916434_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Paul is old enough for a little rear end pecanning. "Howdy pardner" indeed....Paul's expression tells us he was a wee bit surprised by his partner's howdy.

pic.twitter.com/DhUuGd58Hw

Question: can someone explain why David started following @IHeartHeels on twitter?? Random and kind of weird. I feel like I should be grossed out somehow? Like he has a foot fetish or something?

Question: can someone explain why David started following @IHeartHeels on twitter?? Random and kind of weird. I feel like I should be grossed out somehow? Like he has a foot fetish or something?

Almost everything about David Waller creeps me out. Something just isn't right about that guy. He seems so artificial. I think he's not only drank the Koolaid, but jumped into a huge pool of it too.

His liking of heels is the least creepy thing about him, IMO.

Almost everything about David Waller creeps me out. Something just isn't right about that guy. He seems so artificial. I think he's not only drank the Koolaid, but jumped into a huge pool of it too.

His liking of heels is the least creepy thing about him, IMO.

I wonder if he's totally faking it to please everyone.We saw how fast he married P just to pls his parents.He knows being fundie will reap some perks.Like his job, for one.

Then the whole stealing pecans was a bit off for a professed believer,imo.

He could be faking it. If so, he's doing a good job of it. The guy is creepy as heck.

What is going on with Priscilla's baby bump? (from the going-to-the-zoo-with-Sarah post)

post-10046-14451999239278_thumb.jpg

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/07/11/arkansas-wedding/

What is going on with Priscilla's baby bump? (from the going-to-the-zoo-with-Sarah post)

[attachment=0]davidlovespriscilla0624141527.jpg[/attachment]

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/07/11/arkansas-wedding/

Looks like the eleventy!!1!!1111! layers of clothing she's wearing have ridden up, or her skirt needs to be pulled down. Although her popped out belly button is defrauding me - NIKE!

Honestly I think the blouses (like David's sister is wearing here) are more flattering than several layers of knit shirts (although it might be difficult to find a good maternity blouse with their myriad of clothing rules). And why do they need several shirts when the topmost shirt is already nearly neck-high and quite long?

How odd. Priscilla doesn't seem like the high heel type, so I can't imagine it's of interest to her. Maybe iheartheels followed David and he followed them back to be polite? Or...he has a foot fetish. Or would like to wear high heels.

Archived