IGNORED

New Raquel Stuff

fiery redhead

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raquel should just hold up a sign saying "I'm here! I'm Calvinist! and I will marry you!"

I can't help but feel like her twitter has turned into one giant advertisement of her as the perfect Calvinist wife.

I can't help but feel like her twitter has turned into one giant advertisement of her as the perfect Calvinist wife.

If so, it's the worst personal add I've ever seen. I've never been so completely turned off by a person only through their online presence before...And I've read Neckbeard/TheRedPill/Juggalo OKCupid profiles.

The No Sex Movement tumblr is good for some cheap easy lulz... I do find it hard to believe it's not a Poe, however.

nosexmovement.tumblr.com/

The No Sex Movement tumblr is good for some cheap easy lulz... I do find it hard to believe it's not a Poe, however.

hahaha this is just too much. horny, horny virgins.

I love the picture that says "Dear Virgin, you make this world a better place!"

It seems to me like they are claiming you cant be a virgin without jesus

I love the picture that says "Dear Virgin, you make this world a better place!"

It seems to me like they are claiming you cant be a virgin without jesus

I liked the one that says

Be successfully single before you end up in a miserable marriage.

Sounds like they have low expectations for marriage.

Are they trying to say that people who aren't happy as single people always end up in miserable marriages? Or am I assigning perfectly good logic to people who have none?

They're saying the definition of success (as a single person) is to not have sex and that if you're not a virgin when you're married, your marriage is doomed.

They're saying the definition of success (as a single person) is to not have sex and that if you're not a virgin when you're married, your marriage is doomed.

Ah, of course. Wow, they're stupid.

So funny how people see things differently. That's the one that stood out to me as being good advice.

I take it to mean that you shouldn't just jump on the first guy who wanders by just so you can get a husband.

And even more importantly, especially for this group, that you learn how to do things like manage a checkbook, go to work or school, take charge of a holiday dinner, lease an apartment, find interests or hobbies......basically live happily as an adult, before getting married.

I actually think the idea of being "successfully single" is a good one, rather than looking for marriage or a relationship as a one-size-fits-all solution. But I have a distinct feeling that their idea of successfully single is very different from mine.

tumblr_mvhitgOSQt1s2oos3o1_500.jpg

Oh, I beg to differ :lol:

This shit can't be real :?

Yes, I think we all realize that when sex can't fill voids, then long hugs, playing footsie, and hair petting will fill the voids, a la Gothard. Of course, it's all without sexual intent!

So funny how people see things differently. That's the one that stood out to me as being good advice.

I take it to mean that you shouldn't just jump on the first guy who wanders by just so you can get a husband.

And even more importantly, especially for this group, that you learn how to do things like manage a checkbook, go to work or school, take charge of a holiday dinner, lease an apartment, find interests or hobbies......basically live happily as an adult, before getting married.

So basically, don't do it Duggar/Bates/Fundie style.

Yeah, that's probably not what they meant...especially not that last bit about being a real adult.

I took it that way as well, and thought it was actually pretty good advice. I thought it was saying that if you just get married because you are uncomfortable being single and with who you are, you'll be setting yourself up for a miserable marriage.

But maybe we're giving them too much credit?

I agree with your ideas, but I think the sentence failed to convey that clearly.

She is now wanting to know what Calvinist men want in Calvinist women. Her desperation for a husband is getting sad.

Also, this is disturbing:

You break me

To bind me

You hurt me, LORD

To heal me

You cut me

To touch me

God, who she calls her lover/father, breaks, hurts, and cuts her. People who really love you don't do things like that to you on purpose. She has a very warped view of love.

That is messed up.

Im actually glad that Raquel is so unappealing to men that none of them want to go near her. If she wasn't, I could see her ending up in an abusive relationship. I just hope that her desperation doesn't push her to jump into marriage to the first abusive dick that shows an interest in her. I don't like her, but I wouldn't want her to get hurt.

That is messed up.

Im actually glad that Raquel is so unappealing to men that none of them want to go near her. If she wasn't, I could see her ending up in an abusive relationship. I just hope that her desperation doesn't push her to jump into marriage to the first abusive dick that shows an interest in her. I don't like her, but I wouldn't want her to get hurt.

That's actually what bothers me the most about her. I am actually scared for her with her desperation. The first asshole who gives her a glance is who she is going to end up with no matter how horrible of a person she is. She just seems so immature for a 19yo and it bothers me greatly. I am truly worried for her safety and that she will end up with an abusive asshat and then feel she can't get out cause her stupid religion tells her she can't divorce and it's her fault anyway. I really hope she gets sense smacked into her before she does something that stupid.

OMG it does look like a poe... it's so lame in that "I'm a forty five year old who's really trying to look cool for the teenagers..." kind of way.

Also, your avatar is awesome. :D

Archived