IGNORED

New Raquel Stuff

fiery redhead

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaaand the ask.fm account is deactivated once more. I guess people didn't like being told that they aren't Christians because they aren't coolvinists

Aaaaaaand the ask.fm account is deactivated once more. I guess people didn't like being told that they aren't Christians because they aren't coolvinists

Did she answer anymore questions? I thought she was saying that people who were really Christian were really Calvinists even if they said they weren't. And then she said it would sound conceited to say that only Calvinists were right, but you just have to lean on the Bible. And anyone who reads her twitter knows she also says the Bible only supports Calvinism. It was like she knew saying what she really felt would make her sound bad so she tried to word it in a less offensive way but it work.

We got a shoutout on the fake raquel twitter, it seems :evil-eye:

We got a shoutout on the fake raquel twitter, it seems :evil-eye:

I am not seeing it. All I see is tweets about spamming but then I'm not seeing the spamming either. I don't really get how twitter works, though. :lol:

Did Raquel delete her Pinterest?

Btw latest on the fake Raquel twitter

@fakeraquel: I just told someone I was a Calvinist, they said "Nice, I'm a Christian". You may think you're cute but we Calvinists know the truth #chosen

It must suck to be just a young adult figuring one's life out and have a fake twitter account making fun of one. Fuck, it's likely either one of her friends or a member here- really hope it's not the former because no one deserves that.

I am not seeing it. All I see is tweets about spamming but then I'm not seeing the spamming either. I don't really get how twitter works, though. :lol:

I didn't go look. I just get an email when the account is mentioned. Here is what it said:

@fakeraquel

@freejinger Don't you have someone better to do?

I didn't go look. I just get an email when the account is mentioned. Here is what it said:

@fakeraquel

Reply: yup whoever I choose.

Someone maybe they meant something? Lol

@fakeraquel

Why yes, yes, I do have someone better to do, actually. :lol:

@fakeraquel

Well that is just odd. :?

I feel sorry for Raquel. Sure she is a self-absorbed, shallow, lazy, holier than thou, plagiarizer, but having a twitter mocking her is rather mean. Raquel seems perpetually stuck as a 13 year old and desperate for any attention that men will give her and I worry about what will come of her. It seems like she has cut out of her life all the people who might help her and only keeps people who will tell her exactly what she wants to hear and that is never a good idea.

When former gothardite thinks the mockery of Raquel has gone too far, you know it probably has. I feel pretty sorry for her too as she has zero self awareness.

I sometimes think Raquel is very lonely. When I think about my life at her age, I think about how much social interaction with peers I had: dorm life, college classes, work, sports, clubs. Raquel has what, her "band"? Even now, that I live alone, I still have tons of interaction at work 9 hours a day, through the various orgs I belong to, and with friends on the weekends.

I think Raquel doesn't get enough social interaction in person, and so she uses social media as an outlet to beg for that attention and interaction. It's sad really, but it's also totally her choice.

When former gothardite thinks the mockery of Raquel has gone too far, you know it probably has. I feel pretty sorry for her too as she has zero self awareness.

I do have the tiniest bit of a soul. :lol:

I do have the tiniest bit of a soul. :lol:

now we know why you never got Devil of the Week!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I listened to the one song... It's a very simple worship song that probably has tons of different covers on youtube. I, who barely ever practices piano, learned to play it in matter of minutes years ago. It's a very simple melody as well. I say this to show the hilarity of this buildup for an acoustic cover of Heart of Worship lol.

She really needs to learn not to sing through her nose. And how to breathe. Jeez.

Some of those harmonizations were reallllllyyyyy off. Just wrong. It ruined an already obnoxious Raquel's voice for me.

I've heard worse versions of that song. But I have heard a lot better versions by church praise teams. I personally thought that they druuuuuuuugggg that song out. It made me sleepy. It wasn't terrible but it also wasn't terribly good. It is nothing that you wouldn't hear in thousands of churches all across America every Sunday, except they would sing it faster because if they sang it that slow the congregation would go to sleep.

If they want to make it as a band, even a band that does covers they need to think of some way to stand out. Some way to make the songs their own. But Raquel isn't known for originality.

Archived