IGNORED

New Raquel Stuff

fiery redhead

‘I’m waiting for my Prince Charming to rescue me from the life of singleness.’

How many times have we heard girls say this? Or perhaps one of you used to be one of those girls? Some of us were taught with the mentality that ‘being single’ is like being a ‘damsel in distress’. And only a man, a knight in shining armor, our Prince Charming, could save us from this life of woe.

How many times have I heard someone say this? Franking 0. How many blogs have I seen where someone believes this and masks it with telling everyone to do the opposite? 1. Guess who that belongs to.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from little kids the only people I've heard talk like that are "your people" (to use Cabinetman's phrase), Raquel. Where did they get that idea, I wonder?

Oh maybe from this:

Before You Meet Prince Charming: A Guide to Radiant Purity

This guide to radiant purity combines the thoughts and events in the life of a young princess with solid, clear teaching of Biblical convictions that young ladies today need to grasp. Through a captivating fairy tale, modern day examples, practical instruction and abundant humor, Sarah Mally challenges young ladies to turn to the Lord for fulfillment, to guard their hearts and minds, to identify and avoid the world’s thinking and to shine brightly in this generation.

This book offers Biblical answers to everyday questions and deep life struggles.

Aside from little kids the only people I've heard talk like that are "your people" (to use Cabinetman's phrase), Raquel. Where did they get that idea, I wonder?

Oh maybe from this:

I've read this book. It reeks of abuse.

Umm... Don't judge me isn't typically what you say when your going to eat the Reeses and read your Bible. I'm sure Raquel isn't the first to do this or the last, and I doubt anyone is judging her for it.

Now if she said "I'm going to run screaming arms flailing for no reason" then she might have an excuse to say Don't Judge Me.

Wait, why do we need another active Raquel topic? Surely it's playing to her own inflated self-importance?

The only one I knew of was "Raquel's latest" so I made this one since she is 19 and posting some of her most ridiculous output in a while. But then one called "sentences with miss Raquel" crept up and is still active even now. :embarrassed:

Umm... Don't judge me isn't typically what you say when your going to eat the Reeses and read your Bible. I'm sure Raquel isn't the first to do this or the last, and I doubt anyone is judging her for it.

Now if she said "I'm going to run screaming arms flailing for no reason" then she might have an excuse to say Don't Judge Me.

Maybe she wasn't reading her Bible. :shhh:

My eye just twitched.

And doesn't she mean "people who are havingsex?" Because someone could still really want sex but are waiting for marriage. Isn't that God's Daughters are suppose to do? Oh wait I guess she is the only chosen daughter of God, everyone else including Chrisitans who are waiting for marriage are just unelectable slurs with commitment issue because they don't use her Coolvinist marriage jargon.

Songs of Solomon has some pretty racy passages....

Since she is a Reformed Calvinist now perhaps there was a flask inside her Bible now.

godsdaughter.blogspot.com/2014/03/a-real-woman.html

So what am I? I don't know what a fake woman is.

Edited to properly break link. PLEASE simply cut off the www://http prefix, don't mangle the name or insert DOT. Lilith

Wait, why do we need another active Raquel topic? Surely it's playing to her own inflated self-importance?

I bumped an old thread that I lost track of when I found it, as I was looking for another thread. In the mean time, this one was created. We often have more than one thread per person/family going. I'm sure Raquel is enjoying the attention though, yes ;)

She's got no room to talk when she can't commit to finishing writing the word "commitment."

Her mind is not on the commit but on the men… :lol:

Her mind is not on the commit but on the men… :lol:

Perfect :D

This reminds me of when I had my fake boyfriend when I was 6. He was very real to me. Then I turned 7. And there were no more pretend boyfriends.

post-9860-14451998742925_thumb.jpg

I wrote a high school essay on my invisible boyfriend. You know, the same one I wrote the breakup letter to.

It then became a running joke among my HS friends... It was fun to constantly come up with stories about how he'd taken me to the moon or bought me a puppy or some shit.

But, outside of when i was forced to for school, (they made us practice writing a breakup letter) I never wrote to him. Ever. I thought it was stupid, even then.

Trynn, what the hell kind of school made you practice writing dear-John letters?

I'll laugh if Raquel ends up being one of those women who never marries. Who will she had been praying for all this time? The idea of loving someone you have never met and whose name you don't even know is really creepy.

Archived