IGNORED

New Raquel Stuff

fiery redhead

Hahaha, I /knew/ I had heard that dialogue elsewhere! Oh, my.

Well she's in good company. Isn't plagiarism a short-coming her fellow Calvinist Mark Driscoll struggles with as well?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Raquel now thinks crushes are a waste of time and only for little girls

Is she really so dumb that she thinks she can copy stuff without it being wrong or is she just that dishonest?

Well, when I was that young I'd have though it only mattered of I was either trying to publish it or turn it in for school.

Hahaha her ask.fm amuses me to no end:

Do you ever have crushes

I used to

2 days ago

What do you mean you USED to have crushes? Are you asexual or something?

Haha no I'm not. I just think crushes are a waste of time and something that young girls have when they're first starting to notice boys.

yesterday

Okay then, let me rephrase my question. Do you still have desires about guys? Do you still LIKE guys? Because that is perfectly natural, and even grown women have "crushes"

Yes, of course. Every girl likes or has liked a guy.

about 13 hours ago

Oh okay... :lol:

You say that just one line in your recent story is written by someone else, well that is still stealing. No different than stealing one item from a store. Just a small item, no biggie, right? But to God it is. Stealing is stealing is stealing. And that includes the writings of others.

It's not a line. It's a phrase. A phrase that millions of people have said or used in their stories. I saw it on Pinterest and was like 'oh hey that'd be perfect for this scene'. I was saying (in reply to that girl who commented), that no, not a few lines were from Pinterest, only one she probably recognized because yes, I had pinned something recently that had that phrase on it.

2 days ago

Millions. MILLIONS! In the style of Tobias Funke.

Ppl dont understand u. U dont steal. U make things ur own.‎ Amy Carlisle

Thank you for understanding me

about 13 hours ago

Show yourself, Amy Carlisle!

But you do steal. Plagarization IS stealing.

I have been accused of that but no one has ever given me an exact sentence of something that I plagiarized.

about 10 hours ago

lmfao

I love ur blog sooooooooo much! Its great to see such a great Christian girl when im surrounded by people who worship all these false gods and idols. Seriously, why worship a elephant or a demon when we have Jesus who died for our sins, right? Keep writing!

God bless! Thank you for being a reader!

about 13 hours ago

not even a good Poe...

Thanks for putting me in good mood to start the day, Raquel!

Well, when I was that young I'd have though it only mattered of I was either trying to publish it or turn it in for school.

She's nineteen--that's college age. I think she should know better if college freshmen have the fear of God put in them first semester about plagiarism and what the consequences will be via the Honor Code (including in creative writing classes). But especially in this case, since Raquel insinuates that she is so much better than us mere school and work attending mortals.

Well I just told her where her make me wanna kiss you stuff came from. She wants proof she plagarized? Well there it is. I doubt she posts it.

No one has ever given her an exact sentence she has plagiarized? Remember when she copied a whole poem? The entire thing and pretended she wrote it? Eventually after getting comment after comment she changed it.

No one has ever given her an exact sentence she has plagiarized? Remember when she copied a whole poem? The entire thing and pretended she wrote it? Eventually after getting comment after comment she changed it.

Yes, I remember that. She was "inspired" by it, she later admitted. It was an exact copy!

I dislike Calvinism so much.

She hasn't spoken on her ask.fm in 21 hours. Is this the end of Raquel?

I bet she's gonna shut it down again...she can't take people calling her out on her plagiarism and lying about not plagiarizing.

:liar:

"You refer to Jesus is your lover. What makes you think that you are worthy of being on equal footing as the Lord? Yes, He died for our sins, but reducing Him to your romantic love interest until you meet your "husband" is blasphemous. I'm pretty sure you won't post it, but I felt compelled to say it

Referring to Jesus as my 'Lover' doesn't mean that I am 'putting myself on equal footing as the LORD' OR claiming that He is my 'romantic love interest until I meet my husband' (IF I ever get married). In the Bible, the church (God's people) is referred to as 'His Bride', and Christ is the 'Bridegroom'. When I refer to my Jesus as my Lover, it is only in a holy sense of the word. He is my 'heavenly Husband', as He is to everyone else in the church (His Bride). 32 minutes ago"

Hello Raquel, the term "Lover" means a romantic love interest that you are married to. That is what the person said. No matter what you think of Jesus, you are calling Him a title that is a sexual, cultural cliche. There is no holy sense of that word in the context you use it in.

Fundies do not understand that words have meanings. We see it here over and over and over again. That should be our tagline "Words have meanings!"

She said she had no idea that it was from a tv show, she just thought she was copying from pinterest(because someone plagiarizing pinterest is okay?), but she can change it. And the poem she copied is in the past and she did change it so people just really need to stop bringing it up.

Has anyone looked at her pinterest? The amount of kissing pictures is overwhelming. It is pretty clear exactly where her mind is. And it is not focusing on Jesus. :lol:

I left nice comments for Raquel and they haven't shown up, I guess she still has me blocked. She really is holding a grudge over my slapping a guy and slavery questions.

Hmm. Could somebody point me in the direction of her ask.fm?

And her pinterest?

I'm taking a break from studying and need some mind-numbing.

Hmm. Could somebody point me in the direction of her ask.fm?

And her pinterest?

I'm taking a break from studying and need some mind-numbing.

Here is her ask.fm:

http://ask.fm/Itsjustraquel

Pinterest:

http://www.pinterest.com/itsjustraquel/pins/

I think she has pinned every couples kissing/girl lounging on guy picture she can.

Thanks! :)

ETA: Wow, you weren't kidding. That's 99% boys on her pinterest.

Thanks! :)

ETA: Wow, you weren't kidding. That's 99% boys on her pinterest.

Told you. :lol: The thing that consumes her mind is not God, it is getting laid. There is nothing wrong with that, but she sure as hell will never admit it and likes to pretend she is so much more holy than everyone else.

That's just it. She thinks she's soooooo special. But she's so regular. Well, she's slightly more immature than I would hope for her age. She's the same age as my sister so I'm able to compare directly I guess.

But I'm also just six years older. And I'm an adult woman. And I've been an adult woman for at least... well... four or five years. Working and handling my own finances, travelling and studying.

She's just a child. It makes me pity her a bit. Being a child is fine, being immature is fine. But refusing to grow up is not.

It's also scary how she seems to have no plan for the future whatsoever. She lives in a fairy tale world. It's sad.

But I guess this is nothing new. I just get surprised everytime I'm faced with it.

lol these are my favorite. They actually kinda gross me out. Eve super "secular" people don't pin pics of sex like this

post-9860-14451998899117_thumb.jpg

Haha this is reminds me of someone a 7th grader might do

post-9860-1445199889964_thumb.jpg

She tweeted a picture of herself with the hashtags kissless ladies and I am beautiful. At 19 I was a kissless lady too. This had nothing to do with me being super pure and godly and everything to do with me be socially awkward and poorly dressed so it wasn't like guys leaped to kiss me or even ask me out on a date. I did not feel the need to brag about it, though. I'm thinking her lips not being kissed is not because of purity either but because no guy has wanted to kiss her.

She has not removed the plagiarized phrase from her story.

Archived