IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

DomWackTroll

Russ and Sarah were hanging all over each other at Galesburg Heritage Days:

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202689922389525

Oh, and guess who else was at Galesburg Heritage Days?

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1472012056389534&id=100007422609448

Yes, it was David, who is “still needing prayers.â€

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...so I'm not snarking on the fact that there's a photo posted of her BFing cause I'm totally down with that..but the look on her face..is like whatever..and sad kids. (Ambien haze is kicking in)

Ok...so I'm not snarking on the fact that there's a photo posted of her BFing cause I'm totally down with that..but the look on her face..is like whatever..and sad kids. (Ambien haze is kicking in)

Gramps doesn't seem the least bit shocked by it.

I'll say one thing (and one thing only) for Russell: He does seem to be a good father who truly loves his daughter. She always looks happy and well taken care of when she's with him. But sadly he does not seem to realize how his adult game playing could be really dangerous to her.

ETA: Did you notice how Sarah Jane's mother "Liked" this post from David: "Still needing prayers for my Family"? God, what a mess.

I think she could of at least covered herself being out in public and the fact that his dad is sitting right there??? And did you see the post about proverbs on Davids page....disturbing given his track record

I think she could of at least covered herself being out in public and the fact that his dad is sitting right there??? And did you see the post about proverbs on Davids page....disturbing given his track record

Um, that look on his Dad's face indicates that he clearly sees nothing immodest or sexual about Sarah feeding her baby, because he's not even looking at her. Really, you seem to be the only person worried about it.

ETA: Oh, I just saw this is your first post. You're just a silly troll. Shoo, Troll!

Let's say you do know some things that are not public. You've announced to all and sundry that you are a troll. The "private" information would be impossible to verify.

Why the hell would we believe you?

Good heavens, someone needs remedial tutoring in trolling, it seems.

Can someone remind me the general location this fuckery is taking place in please? A PM is fine. TiA! :)

http://www.mamaiscomic.com/2012/the-bes ... c-of-2004/

Or if you would rather:

http://www.mamaiscomic.com/2012/the-bes ... c-of-2010/

Of all the things that Sara Jane has filled with drama and bizarre behaviors in her life right now, the LAST thing she needs is someone being offended because she is using her breasts in the way they were biologically intended to be used. If someone is offended, TURN YOUR HEAD. It's just that simple.

Geesh, Americans and our Puritanical nonsense that would prefer to have a baby fed processed foods than dare to see skin.

I'm creeped out once again by David's Facebook. Multiple passive aggressive posts aimed at Sara and Russell. And just as importantly why on earth was he at a NON Civil War function? He is uber focused on Civil War era normally. To me, it feels like he was possibly there because he knew they would be there and he's stalking her.

8/18/14 David filed for an emergency no stalking order against Russell.

"PETITIONER APP PRO SE W/DVU. CASE FOR HRG ON PET PETITION FOR EMERGENCY NO STALKING ORDER. PET SWORN. CT. FINDS PET HAS MET STATUTORY GROUNDS FOR ISSUANCE OF EOP. ORDER ENTERED. HRG ON PET. SET 9/5/14 AT 11:30 A.M"

Or David filed because he thinks if he gets a order of protection he can bar Russell from being near his children. It's not the first time he's lied about Russell. It's also not the first time Russell has engaged the crazy and made bad choices either.

Here's a crazy idea: DON'T BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS WITH YOUR STALKER.

Jiminy Christmas...

They don't just hand out orders of protection like lollipops, so something must have happened. It just doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. As I recall, David plead guilty to beating the holy hell out of Russell (I think?) and was sentenced to 30 days in jail, and there was some speculation that SJ and Russell were letting it all hang out on FB because David wasn't around. But how does someone who's been convicted of beating the crap out of a person get an order of protection against the guy he beat up, just a month or two after the conviction?

I hope the kids are being kept far away from this. I hope they are starting school and enjoying new experiences and making new friends. The idea that David could try to come after Russell legally after beating him physically is baffling, unless Russell has taken to lurking in the bushes of David's house or something.

David just seems menacing and creepy and "that's MY wife and MY kids and MY family" seems like he's talking about possessions, not people. Russell seems like a nice enough guy, I guess, but does not strike me as terribly bright. The whole bit about how it was all wonderful, it was all shit and she broke his heart, oh no wait now it's wonderful again except for the 6'6" ex beating the shit out of him, does not strike me as the behavior of a man who is really absorbing the gravity and seriousness of the situation.

Chances are probably nil that Sarah Jane will say "oh fuck this, these two men are fighting over me like two dogs with a bone and I'm a PERSON, screw both of you." But I wish she'd do it.

I know a woman who left her abusive husband and met and married rather creepy guy.

Her new husband antagonized the ex to no end then act stunned when he reacts. The first husband was cray cray, she married the second guy becuase he was really nice to her and gives her these over the top compliments. He "teaches" her kickboxing and goes on about what a strong woman she is.

So the first husband has to live with the fact that his two daughters live with this creepy man his wife barely knew before she married him. Second husband pretends to be a nice guy but seriously controlling and just creeps the shit out of me I can't stand being in the same room with him. I ALMOST feel sorry for husband one. The point is the second guy pushes his buttons and the first husband and just gets off on it. The first husband has filed restraining orders and all sorts of stuff against the new guy who acts like a victim.

Sick people don't often attract healthy people.

Sick people don't often attract healthy people.

But, David *still* gives me family annihilator mass murderer vibes. Russell only gives me drama vibes. David was crazy *before* this soap opera started. Russell appears to have been not crazy before the soap opera, at least the best I can tell.

Russell and his drama vibes need to stop provoking the crazy wackjob. He can't seem to quit, and neither can SJ. They both act like this is high school, when in fact they are playing with their lives and the lives of 6 children. One very dangerous man against two clueless assholes. This is SCARY.

Those poor kids do look absolutely miserable. They must be all over the place. Gone from strict fundie upbringing to (shock horror) a broken home and (even more shock horror) public school. The look on their face just breaks my heart. And imagine how awkward it must feel to have that guy around all the time just drooling over your mum? Ewwwwee...!!! Poor kids are probably already having issues coping with their new home life (and if their dad was abusive I'm sure they have their own issues about that) only to be dragged around posing for pics for mummys new bf :(

"David just seems menacing and creepy and "that's MY wife and MY kids and MY family" seems like he's talking about possessions, not people. Russell seems like a nice enough guy, I guess, but does not strike me as terribly bright. The whole bit about how it was all wonderful, it was all shit and she broke his heart, oh no wait now it's wonderful again except for the 6'6" ex beating the shit out of him, does not strike me as the behavior of a man who is really absorbing the gravity and seriousness of the situation.

Chances are probably nil that Sarah Jane will say "oh fuck this, these two men are fighting over me like two dogs with a bone and I'm a PERSON, screw both of you." But I wish she'd do it"

This may sound awful, but I think she enjoys the fact that they are both fighting over her....

These three are insane, but then again, seeing as they are all fighting and fucking eachother instead of bringing their drama to other people, there are three less people in the world who are stuck with this crazy. There isn't a brain cell between them and they deserve eachother.

Archived