IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband

DomWackTroll

Russell: “when is the Abingdon fall. festival demo derbyâ€

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202713924829571

David: “Off to see Muppets Most Wanted then the Fall Festival with David Judah Malachi Anne and Benjamin!!!â€

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1477265995864140&id=100007422609448

When I was a child and used to watch soap operas with my mom, I would think, “Gee, why would you invite someone you hate to your wedding?†or, “Why would you eat at a restaurant if you and the owner despise one another?†It seemed so unrealistic. But that was long before I could have imagined “meeting†Russ and David, who make Erica Kane and Carly Tenney look like Mother Teresa and Eleanor Roosevelt.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So wait, is David attending the fall festival with SJ and the 5 kids and David has decided to come too? Or does SJ know that David attends this festival and wants to show him that she and the kids are with someone else?

Or is everyone here so nitwitted that even though there's been orders of protection issued between SJ and David and David and Russell and one case of battery as well as a divorce, they figure they can all attend the same small-town event without problems? Has no one thought to mention to David, Russell, or SJ that oh hey, maybe two sides of a contentious, litigious, and violent triangle should STAY THE FUCK AWAY from the third?

It's like a Tori Spelling made-for-tv movie, only I'm not comfortably cackling on my couch, secure in the knowledge that NO ONE acts this idiotic in real life.

Ooops.

Oh sweet tap-dancing Christ. Now we have attempts at dueling orders of protection!

How about EVERYBODY JUST STAY AWAY FROM EVERYBODY ELSE????

I kept losing track of the time line and who was taking who to court and for what reason.

12/03/13 - Sarah Jane issued an EOP (emergency order of protection) against David. Order made plenary order of protection on 1/13/14, vacated on 7/02/14.

02/24/14 - Russell files a complaint against David for beating him up. As part of that criminal case, David is ordered to have no contact with Russell.

03/03/14 - David attempts to get an EOP against Russell. Court denies that David even has grounds to ask for an OP against Russell.

04/10/14 - SJ files for divorce from David.

(The next hearing for this case is Monday, 08/25/14, @ 10:30am, which could account for the sudden flurry of activity.)

07/15/14 - David agrees to plea agreement. Found guilty of violating an OP and guilty of felony Battery, receives two (?) sentences, one per charge: $250 fine plus court costs, 30 months probation, 30 days in the county jail with credit for 3 days time served, and then a second sentence of $250 fine, $3,222 restitution, 24 months probation, and 30 days in jail. My assumption is that the probation and jail time are to be served concurrently, and that the restitution is to Russell for medical bills.

08/18/14 - David asks for a Stalking No Contact EOP against Russell, which is granted ("has met statutory grounds for EOP"), court date for this OP is set for 09/05/14 @ 11:30am.

08/19/14 - SJ asks for EOP against David, which is denied. Court date for this OP hearing set for 08/29/14 @ 10:30am.

08/21/14 - Russell asks for a Stalking No Contact EOP against David, which is denied. Court date for this OP is set for 09/05/14 @11:30am - oddly enough, the same date and time and court as the hearing for the Stalking No Contact EOP that David has been granted against Russell.

What. The. Fuck. If I were a judge in this county, I'd be lining everybody up Monday at the divorce hearing to ask them to please sort things out in some fashion before they're all there again Friday for the OP hearing (Sarah Jane against David), and if they can't manage it that fast,maybe by the NEXT court date, the following Friday (David vs. Russell. AND Russell vs. David).

Here's another solution: Remove all the children from this situation and place them under CPS, and the adults can continue doing the Cha-Cha with each other. Assholes, all three of them. And one of those with a heavy dose of wackjob. No one should be under their care.

For a good time call Sarah Jane 1-800-2faceho

Huh? I don't get this

For a good time call Sarah Jane 1-800-2faceho

It's a damn shame we don't have a "thumbs down" commenting feature. You might want to rethink this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Russ posts about a “heart warming†day with Sarah and Lauren…

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202773447717606

…but David accuses Russ of abuse (again): “If a certain homewrecking individual ever hits my kids again he will have consequences!â€

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1486078994982840&id=100007422609448

"David just seems menacing and creepy and "that's MY wife and MY kids and MY family" seems like he's talking about possessions, not people. Russell seems like a nice enough guy, I guess, but does not strike me as terribly bright. The whole bit about how it was all wonderful, it was all shit and she broke his heart, oh no wait now it's wonderful again except for the 6'6" ex beating the shit out of him, does not strike me as the behavior of a man who is really absorbing the gravity and seriousness of the situation.

Chances are probably nil that Sarah Jane will say "oh fuck this, these two men are fighting over me like two dogs with a bone and I'm a PERSON, screw both of you." But I wish she'd do it"

This may sound awful, but I think she enjoys the fact that they are both fighting over her....

The few times I've looked at those pages have made me agree with the last statement. It seems to me she likes being the "prize" that both of these iffy men seem to want. She likes the drama, especially likes it all over the internet and discussed here because it may make her feel like a celebrity (a homespun Kardashian.... )

And to the question of if they are keeping the kids "out" of it-- I'm willing to bet these are the type of parents / people who expect the kids to report back on every thing. Daddy grilling them on what Mommy and her boyfriend said and did and Mommy grilling them on what Daddy said and possibly even some"you tell him" . These kids are among the losers in the parental lottery. :?

Russell and his drama vibes need to stop provoking the crazy wackjob. He can't seem to quit, and neither can SJ. They both act like this is high school, when in fact they are playing with their lives and the lives of 6 children. One very dangerous man against two clueless assholes. This is SCARY.

I wonder if he is provoking him on purpose, to get him to attack him in some half witted, elaborate plan to get him locked up.

For right now she is better off with Russ, but not by much. If he had those kids best interest he would be more low key. What happens down the road when the drama is done and life gets normal? Will he keep stirring shit up? Leave SJ for the next rodeo? There just is something not right about this guy.I suppose more will be revealed.

It seems unfortunate that most woman I know who leave a bad relationship seem to leave only when they have someone else to take care of them. I wish she would get her shit together and be able to take care of herself and family.

I really don't get her. In many ways she is like a teenager (well emotionally anyways). Was is because growing up she never was able to be a teenager? Were her parents strict with her. And she seems to have jumped from one relationship to another quite quickly.

She said she was homeschooled and married at 19, and one of her posts talk about hardly knowing David before she married him.

She has discussed this occasionally on her blog. If I remember correctly, they met when she was a docent/worker at a local courthouse. (I think she dressed out in mid-nineteenth century clothing for her job, so his perception of her as Ye Olde Little Wifey got a nice head start.) They dated for about 8-10 weeks, and must have come to an understanding almost immediately, because they married before the three month mark. Babies immediately followed. (5 now.) She made herself a really pretty white Regency gown a few years ago, and mentioned then that she hadn't been able to have a proper wedding dress since she had had no time to make one.

It's been a week or so since their court date for the divorce. I wonder if they went through with it, or if this was another false start? I'm assuming that things are continuing along the divorce route due to the continued shmooze-fest between Sarah and Russell on Facebook.

I wonder if he is provoking him on purpose, to get him to attack him in some half witted, elaborate plan to get him locked up.

For right now she is better off with Russ, but not by much. If he had those kids best interest he would be more low key. What happens down the road when the drama is done and life gets normal? Will he keep stirring shit up? Leave SJ for the next rodeo? There just is something not right about this guy.I suppose more will be revealed.

It seems unfortunate that most woman I know who leave a bad relationship seem to leave only when they have someone else to take care of them. I wish she would get her shit together and be able to take care of herself and family.

I don't think we have to worry about Russell just moving on to the next rodeo. This is harsh but I agree with the person who earlier pointed out that part of Russell's infatuation with all of this is that he gets to be with a woman who physically is much, much better looking than him (and SJ really is a striking looking woman and probably one of the better looking women around that small town). I think a big reason for his blinders is that he is still so over the moon about this and all the drama probably plays into his notion that she is some angel-princess delivered to him who he has to protect. I've known several men in real life who were smarter, older, and more successful than Russell but lost their damn minds and messed up their lives pretty severely because of pretty women giving them attention.

I actually don't think he's a total douchebag and don't get really abusive vibes from him. I definitely had the most sympathy for him out of this triumvirate of stupid. Especially since I imagine taking care of his older father and special needs daughter was taxing and lonely and so having this beautiful, interesting woman suddenly enter his life must have been very heady. But my sympathy waned after his homophobic fb comments and has all but disappeared in light of his inability to see how this is not a game and he is putting his daughter and even his father in serious danger.

I have to admit since I wrote my post I have gotten a better look at Russ and agree with much of what you are saying. I am concearned for his daughter too. Here she is forming an attachment with SJ, and God only knows how this will play out for her, or Russ's state of mind when this whole thing really blows up, we know it will. I can't feel much sympathy for him becuase he is purposely poking a stick at a hornets nest. He does not seem to consider how she will be affected if the husband goes after him again, or any other retaliation.

As shitty as he might be, chances are SJ's kids love their father. So him going off the deep end will be really hard on them. For the same of the kids I wish they would handle this better.

I have to admit since I wrote my post I have gotten a better look at Russ and agree with much of what you are saying. I am concearned for his daughter too. Here she is forming an attachment with SJ, and God only knows how this will play out for her, or Russ's state of mind when this whole thing really blows up, we know it will. I can't feel much sympathy for him becuase he is purposely poking a stick at a hornets nest. He does not seem to consider how she will be affected if the husband goes after him again, or any other retaliation.

As shitty as he might be, chances are SJ's kids love their father. So him going off the deep end will be really hard on them. For the same of the kids I wish they would handle this better.

Could not agree more. I'm not angry at Russell for loving Sarah Jane. I am angry at him for putting her ahead of his own daughter. And that is exactly what he is doing by having Sarah Jane around all the time so his daughter builds an attachment to her, distracting himself and upending their lives with all of this silly junior high drama, and most dangerously, provoking a very violent, seemingly unstable man who is perfectly aware of who is daughter is and where she lives.

And yeah, same totally goes for Sarah Jane and David's kids. Every adult is failing miserably at parenting in all of this.

I had not heard of these guys before. What is wrong with them?? So much mess that you'd expect of teenagers... except there are children involved. Do we know what condition Russell's daughter has?

Did we ever learn if Russell has primary custody of Lauren?

I was just checking my FB and saw a post from a single dad I know. I don't doubt he loves his daughter but I really think he likes the attention he gets posting all the super happy posts of him and his daughter. All the back patting and what a great guy he is ect.

The truth is the reason his kid lives with him and not her mom is because he owned the house before he married and she finally had enough of him and left. Her intention was to find a place then have her daughter move in with her but it did t end up that way. There is more but not worth going into.

So while I believe Russ loves his kid I think he likes the attention he gets by posting all those pictures of her.

I remember a comment on his fb that was along the lines of 'as a non custodial parent of a child with special needs...' and then describes how his daughter ran to him saying calling him daddy. (As a parent of a child with special needs, I get that!!!). I dont think he had custody, but he seems to have regular visitation. I'll try and find the link :)

facebook.com/profile.php?id=1242607736#!/story.php?story_fbid=10202530567085742&substory_index=0&id=1242607736&refid=17&_ft_=app_id.0&__tn__=%2As

Found the link!!! (And feeling like such a Facebook Stalker lol...)

I agree that he likes the attention that he gets from posting pics...

Russ on FB: “in search of a one room efficiency in Peoria. please contact me at **********â€

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10202804670738162

God only knows what that's all about.

I'll have to go poke around the legal site to see if there's anything new. Oddly, while SJ is blogging again, she's removed the "divorce" post. It looks like the kids are in public school, with one of them having more needs than their local public school can address and attending a different school.

God, those poor little kids. :(

When my son died I spent hours and hours Facebook stalking people I didn't even know. It was like a compulsion it was the only thing that kept me here and grounded. My life changes but changes slowly. it amazes me how fast some of these people changes their life. In a blink of an eye they've moved out of someone's house and then back into their father's house and then two days later they'll move in with their new girlfriend.

Archived