IGNORED

Jahi McMath case in California

bionicmlle

You know a situation is beyond fucked up when the family secretly burying the body and continuing to grift the least shitty option.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know a situation is beyond fucked up when the family secretly burying the body and continuing to grift the least shitty option.

Thank you for the morning laugh.

On one hand it's a terrible thing to be as suspicious as some of us have become, but I think it's a far worse thing to have behaved in a manner to create such suspicion.

I think a judge needs to order the mother to undergo a mental evaluation at this point (dad's not in the picture, right?--it so, evaluate him too). Then consider charges against the uncle for encouraging the mother to think that Jahi is still alive when even the bible only had people come back to life for up to 3 days post-death.

yes,what was the uncle's agenda.a judge needs to consider that.

I can't believe a judge has even allowed this thing to go on as long as it has.It was a sad mistake for one to allow this anyway.I don't know what kind of sympathy one was thinking of when it was allowed to begin with...perhaps the judge just thought her heart would beat a few more days and it would be over.

yes,what was the uncle's agenda.a judge needs to consider that.

I can't believe a judge has even allowed this thing to go on as long as it has.It was a sad mistake for one to allow this anyway.I don't know what kind of sympathy one was thinking of when it was allowed to begin with...perhaps the judge just thought her heart would beat a few more days and it would be over.

That would be my guess.

Also, at this point she is just a corpse. He probably thought that at this point, no one can hurt Jahi, so why not indulge the parents? I don't think he knew how log and how out of control it would get.

I'm seriously wondering if child services should be checking in on the remaining kids at this point. The adults in that family are imbalanced.

I'm seriously wondering if child services should be checking in on the remaining kids at this point. The adults in that family are imbalanced.

If nothing else, the publicity of this case might mean that CPS is aware of the family. I know California has ripped the guts out our many social programs and CPSs tend to be overwhelmed at the best of times, but one can only hope.

My hope is that they remain fame whores enough that they will make a huge announcement for the inevitable funeral and not quietly bury her remains. I have the ghoulish wish to know when the story ends.

I was honestly surprised that there wasn't a bigger update around Easter. I suspect there's been some serious deterioration and even hands are no longer fit to be shown in pictures or on TV.

Because Jahi was only rise if you could continuing to puff up from decomposition.

At what point is this a pubic safety concern? You can't even bury dead people in your own yard in a sealed casket unless you can get permits.

• 2 weeks later...

Saying that people have come out of deep comas shows either how little she understands her daughter's true condition or how deep in denial she is. I'm surprised this has continued this long. We're closing in on six months.

Some people will do ANYTHING for 15 minutes of fame.

Saying that people have come out of deep comas shows either how little she understands her daughter's true condition or how deep in denial she is. I'm surprised this has continued this long. We're closing in on six months.

Are they still getting $$$$

The GoFundMe page is still active and received a new donation a few days ago. She hasn't updated the page in months but the default setting for the last update is 29 days and it doesn't seem to count higher than that. I guess to make the page seem current.

It is so rude to not update that page after $60,000.00 in donations , especially if Jahi has been buried, but she hasn't said one way or the other.

Shudder. I feel bad for the family losing their daughter this way, but LET GO already!

Why won't they record this. This would make medical history.

Ever hoping to see this farce end, I am disappointed one more time.

I am somewhat curious to see what her body looks like by now, surely it isn't pretty and there is no mistaking that they are caring for a corpse. Im guessing that is why there is no photos or video.

Archived