IGNORED

Jahi McMath case in California

bionicmlle

For these claims about her looking good and being able to move by herself, pics or it didn't happen. She is probably mummified by now, and they are imagining all of this recovery, or she is dead and buried and they are lying.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes they sure are limited as to what they show of her.only one partial pic of her fingers,and we don't even know if it's really her.

Jahi's mom posted yesterday on FB:

"Keep Jahi Mcmath on life support

16 hours ago

Thank you for all your support and prayers for Jahi. As Jahi fights to recover, the school year is coming to an end, and her fellow students are preparing to graduate. Jahi has been a student at E.C Reems Academy of Technology and Arts Oakland California, from kindergarten to 8th grade. Jahi should be graduating from the 8th grade this month but it may not be possible for her to make it to the ceremony, as she is fighting to recover. Please take a minute of your time to call the school and let them know we want them to acknowledge Jahi McMath at the 8th grade graduation ceremony, she deserves to receive the graduation certificate as she has completed most of the 8th grade work. Thank you for all your kindness, prayers and support for Jahi, and thank you for taking your time to call the school. God bless you all."

Cause, you know...it MAY not be possible for Jahi to make it to the ceremony!

Lawd, this poor woman has lost her mind.

More attention whoring - call the school to ask for a "graduation" certificate for a student who will never graduate. I'm sure the school will have some remembrance without her attention mongering. They may not think the family wants to attend to pick up a purely symbolic certificate of promotion.

It'd be pretty scary if she DID manage to make it to the ceremony, what with being dead and all. Her mom just fills me with so much pity and sadness. it's like watching mental illness play out in slow motion in the public.

And how did Jahi complete "most" of the 8th grade work? She died in December, school starts in September. She missed most of the year.

If she had lived but been in a coma, she wouldn't be getting promoted because she'd have to complete the schoolwork to finish the grade. I don't think her mother realizes that she's unconsciously admitting that Jahi is never going back to school by asking for them to give her a certificate.

It'd be pretty scary if she DID manage to make it to the ceremony, what with being dead and all. Her mom just fills me with so much pity and sadness. it's like watching mental illness play out in slow motion in the public.

And how did Jahi complete "most" of the 8th grade work? She died in December, school starts in September. She missed most of the year.

:zombie:

16 hours ago

Thank you for all your support and prayers for Jahi. As Jahi fights to recover, the school year is coming to an end, and her fellow students are preparing to graduate. Jahi has been a student at E.C Reems Academy of Technology and Arts Oakland California, from kindergarten to 8th grade. Jahi should be graduating from the 8th grade this month but it may not be possible for her to make it to the ceremony, as she is fighting to recover. Please take a minute of your time to call the school and let them know we want them to acknowledge Jahi McMath at the 8th grade graduation ceremony, she deserves to receive the graduation certificate as she has completed most of the 8th grade work. Thank you for all your kindness, prayers and support for Jahi, and thank you for taking your time to call the school. God bless you all."

She's an attention whore pimping out her daughter. This is sad and sick

Fighting to recover from death. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Her heart is still beating because she is hooked up to a ventilator, not due to brain stem activity.

The latest news reports are saying that the school has agreed to hand over the certificate at the ceremony to a relative. Her uncle is quoted as saying that she "is doing well".

a vent only controls breathing.not heartbeat.of course one can't have one without the other.

she does have some very limited brain stem function.but not in the brain itself.that is certainly gone.

It's all meaningless anyway. California doesn't grant 8th grade diplomas. They're getting a school done paper that usually says promoted from or completed 8th grade. It's officially called a promotion ceremony not a graduation since they really aren't graduating at all.

The BBC article says the school is going to allow here to graduate because she's completed most of her yr 8 work.:/

Does it really matter, though? Her mom gets a piece of paper that makes her feel better. That's it. I doubt it's a big deal for the school, not like it means anything anyway.

Grief does crazy things to people, like keep corpses around. So sick.

That's it exactly. The mother was asking people to call so she could get a meaningless piece of school printed paper that does absolutely nothing. I'm reasonably sure that if she had called and asked for it herself she would have gotten the same answer. The school has to be well aware of her level of delusion by this point. It's so much easier to print one more certificate than engage with any of the family.

That's it exactly. The mother was asking people to call so she could get a meaningless piece of school printed paper that does absolutely nothing. I'm reasonably sure that if she had called and asked for it herself she would have gotten the same answer. The school has to be well aware of her level of delusion by this point. It's so much easier to print one more certificate than engage with any of the family.

Doesn't her mother realize that when Jahi wakes up and begins 9th grade, she will be unprepared for the work.

I think that the medical community needs to stop using the term " brain dead". It's too confusing for families. I mean, Jahi died ...plain and simple. Her brain and her whole body died but they put her on a respirator to sustain her until they could confirm what had happened and if there was anything they could do. There wasn't anything they could do so the respirator should have been removed so that her body could shut down and finish the death process. Crazy, selfish , money mongering , or simply grieving relatives should not be able to stand in the way of that happening.

My first husband had a cerebral hemorrhage and they did a surgery to try to save him. After the surgery he had another bleed while he was on the respirator and he died, but of course the machine kept breathing for him and his heart didn't stop. I was told that he was brain dead and that was really confusing but I understood what had happened and that the machine was giving an illusion of life where there wasn't one. It was very strange, he was moving his hands, arms and legs and he looked perfect. Of course all of that stopped when they removed the respirator.

I really think that they need to just start saying " I'm sorry, he (or she) died. We need to remove the artificial support now".

Exactly. The only thing this piece of paper means is that someone is going on to high school. That is, of course if they actually have any brain activity. I personally think the whole thing with middle schools is crazy, but at least they save the cap and gowns for high school, when that diploma means that someone can get a job.

At least, I can say that as delusional as my mentally unstable uncle was, he at least was able to understand that my grandma died as we were able to have the funeral instead of him trying to keep a corpse going.

Well not only can she not realize that her daughter is dead she also seems to think that Jahi might just get up and go to an event if she is given more than a couple of days notice which is verrrry strange, if I didn't know better I would think it is a cry for help. Why doesn't her family or the authorities intervene? I am horrified but I can't stop watching!

Mum gets the diploma, which she can then use to bolster her twisted logic - "See? How can she be dead if she GRADUATED?"

So if the MD husband is right and she was left with more brain function than they thought....does that mean she is alive? Could her doctors really have been that wrong??

Her brain STEM may have activity, but this doesn't mean her brain itself isn't dead. After Teri Schaivo was finally allowed to go, the autopsy showed her brain matter had atrophied to practically nothing.

You CAN have brain stem activity, and if you want to be technical, even be alive without a brain. In the 40's , a chicken survived a decapitation for TWO YEARS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken Amazing how the body can continue, though you can argue there is no life to save.

So yes, Jahi has brain STEM function, but she is dead.

16 hours ago

You don't say! She may not be able to attend?! And they don't graduate kids who merely completed "most" of the work. At best, you get to walk, but then you officially graduate after finishing. She didn't finish the first semester of the year.

Archived