IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars & More Duggars - General Discussion Part 3

happy atheist

I'm laughing about the debate over letting older kids pick younger kids' names. I was 2 when my brother was born, but I could already talk well and understand I was getting a sibling. My parents asked me for suggestions, but didn't say I'd get to actually name him.

What did I want to name him?

Christopher Robin. What can I say? I loved Winnie the Pooh then. "Christopher", especially "Chris" does NOT work with our last name. So, Christopher became his middle name. Now, I don't really like the name- it's just a funny throwback.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Y could be a fun letter. Every Hebrew name beginning with a J could be changed to a Y-varient - Yehoshua for Joshua, Yacov for Jacob, etc.

You know, I really hope Josh is the only one that keeps with a letter name theme (or any theme for that matter). Even if we can all think up a ton of half-way decent names for each letter, it'd get old pretty quickly.

I'm upping the ante - Z names:

Zedekiah and Zephaniah

ETA: What they could have named Jed and Jer if they'd gone with Z names. Could have called them Zed and Zef.

Zane

Come on, be creative. Isn't that spelt Zayn? (I am a teacher of far too many 10-11-12yo girls who are 1D fans.)

Archived