IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars & More Duggars - General Discussion Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa's engagement for sure. Maybe an Anna pregnancy, but probably not. Oh, and Erin Bates's wedding (that's confirmed). Then probably more boring nonsense about Josh and Anna navigating D.C., bodily functions, accidents, disappearing pets, dental procedures, Michelle speaking wistfully and on the verge of tears about new seasons of life and Jim Bob joking insensitively about trying for #20.

Franicia White appears to be another intelligent woman who found jeebus and then the direction of her life took a 180. According to her blog,

She is an award-winning speaker and coach and won the prestigious Attorney General's Speech Cup Competition at the age of sixteen. In her senior year in high school, she received the Governor's Award for Performing Arts. Shortly after that, both the House of Representatives and Senate of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands awarded her with resolutions for her numerous awards and achievements, one being the first official person to be nominated and accepted into the Naval Academy Preparatory School and then the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.

. . . . . . .

Though I was successful as a child and won numerous awards I did not have peace in my life. The Lord used a Baptist missionary to Saipan to introduce the Gospel to me. During my sophomore year while attending the US Naval Academy as the first official representative of our commonwealth (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands) and first female, I decided that was not the environment for me. I wanted to have children and it broke my heart to think to leave them during times of war. I also yearned for a stable family life and one more suitable to my womanly motherly heart and soul.

After I left the Naval Academy is when I was truly saved and surrendered my life to Jesus. My life has been one of peace and better than all other worldly accomplishments put together.

It looks like she joined the cult of Fundy after dropping out of the Naval Academy. I wonder what's the full story. Another unhappy young adult, looking for meaning in her life, sucked into a "cult?"

This woman (Franicia White) trips me out more than the photo. From reading her posts you would think they were crossing the Oregon trail in an ox drawn wagon rather than driving across several states on interstate highways.

I thought the same. That, combined with her daughter's name sounding like some sort of condition to me (I know -- that's mean, but it does), made me imagine:

oEDWV3I.jpg

Franicia White appears to be another intelligent woman who found jeebus and then the direction of her life took a 180. According to her blog,

It looks like she joined the cult of Fundy after dropping out of the Naval Academy. I wonder what's the full story. Another unhappy young adult, looking for meaning in her life, sucked into a "cult?"

Franicia White has been trying to claw her way up the Fundie Royalty food chain for a while, getting invited to events where she can hobnob with more prominent families and trying to curry favour with the likes of *gag* Ray Comfort and the Living Waters crew. The association with the Duggars is her latest campaign. She is also attempting to market herself as a fundie Martha Stewart, with a cooking and homemaking show. I don't think she's been "sucked into" anything--she strikes me as rather calculating while attempting to come off as a meek, all-for-Jesus Christian.

I find her to be one of the more annoying fundies out there--something about her fake humility coupled with relentless self-promotion.

Pelaiah? Uhh....

Is that supposed to mean something or is it just a random pile of letters?

It's an obscure biblical name. Supposedly meant to mean 'miracle' but I'm not sure if that's legitimate or if someone just concocted a meaning.

I'm all for obscure names but sometimes I get the impression that its just another "holier-than-thou" thing with the fundies. "we're so holy we only use Biblical names", "Well, we're so holy we only use bizarre Biblical names that are only recognised as Biblical by ppl who spend two and a half hours a day poring over the Bible (like us)*"

*Or know how to use Google (like me).

All about the Duggars posted an old pic of the Kellers. They did not identify the sisters, but I think Anna is the one in the PANTS holding the kitten.

%7Boption%7Dhttps://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1513325_489205287857166_1887998920_n.jpg%7Boption%7D

Not sure the kitten holding girl is Anna - I think it might be Pris. Pris is the third eldest girl, right? So it would be Esther on the right, Rebekah next to her, Pris with the cat and Anna & Susanna at the end. Anyone feel free to jump in and correct me.

It's Esther on the far right, then (I think) Rebekah, and then I believe the girl holding the cat would be Priscilla, the girl in the blue sweater would be Anna, and the girl in the pink skirt, Susanna.

All about the Duggars posted an old pic of the Kellers. They did not identify the sisters, but I think Anna is the one in the PANTS holding the kitten.

//scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1513325_489205287857166_1887998920_n.jpg/quote]

That looks more like a loose-fitting skirt that has been pushed down in the middle, sort of like the sister sitting next to her. There's even a button or something on the front in a place that would be way too low for pants.

Cat-holding girl is def Anna. Girl on the far left looks too much like Fun-Traveling-Person Priscilla.

But the cat-holding girl also looks just like Priscilla, and older than the two girls to the left, so it must be Priscilla, not Anna. I will eat my words if anyone can ever confirm who they are!

Priscilla (the girl on left in my opinion) might be kneeling down and that's why she looks short and the girl holding a cat (Anna) seems to be bigger than her.... Wait, when I looked the picture again i saw the girl on the left IS kneeling down :D sorry about the ramblings. I believe the girl is Priscilla, it looks like her.

Breaking news: lol It appears that the Duggars have bulit a guest house on their property. So, may be included on the show. Apparently, someone had to go to the hospital for shooting a nail through his hand.

Refer to: duggars.tumblr.com & duggar news pickles and hairspray

The pic is big and I don't know how to adjust it. sry

post-3015-14451998586463_thumb.jpg

Breaking news: lol It appears that the Duggars have bulit a guest house on their property. So, may be included on the show. Apparently, someone had to go to the hospital for shooting a nail through his hand.

Refer to: duggars.tumblr.com & duggar news pickles and hairspray

[attachment=0]1239860_472036199561861_1742067286_n.jpg[/attachment]

Good god, can you put that under a spoiler, or at least make the image smaller?

The guesthouse had people staying in it over Christmas, so either they're just finishing the interior or they're actually building a house eon the compound for Ben and Jessa and don't want to publicise it til it's revealed on the show.

The guesthouse had people staying in it over Christmas, so either they're just finishing the interior or they're actually building a house eon the compound for Ben and Jessa and don't want to publicise it til it's revealed on the show.

Jesus that picture. :mouse-shock: Thanks for the spoiler button!

Now, that is gross.

Jesus that picture. :mouse-shock: Thanks for the spoiler button!

Can't say I'm surprised by the picture, given how these people completely disregard safety.

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I wonder who it was who did it? Thankfully it does not look like a child.

The first time I heard about the Duggars was when they were building the TTH. Am I right in recalling that their minimum age for using power tools was seven?

I'm not one for wrapping kids in cotton wool and my kids are pretty damn capable, but 7?

I do remember the episode with tiny tiny little Jkids holding power tools.

That's why I was so relieved to see the nail through an adult sized hand.

Archived