IGNORED

Jessa Duggar's Courtship - Part 3

happy atheist

I was the same :D Jinger was the first one I identified (other than the little girls), then Jill, Josiah and Joy, and I had trouble identifying Jana and Jessa for ages. Im not so good at identifying the rest, but I think I can tell Justin and James apart.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at Duggar social media today, it appears that Bin has adopted the Duggar "work ethic." No apparent job, no summer scho(pics taken at midday; summer school students are hitting it hard pretty much all day). He's pictured at a 4th of July parade (2 days ear)ly) with the rest of the Duggar clan, Jill included.

I hope that it's just a couple of slow days at the Butterfly Midwifery place and that Jill hasn't abandoned her studies to be a SAHW. She was out shopping at Aldi and Walmart with James on Monday, sharing picnic lunch with Derick yesterday, and at the parade today. :angry-banghead:

Oh hell, I hope that boy hasn't made being a Duggar his full-time job. I agree where others have said that he and Jessa will probably be married by Christmas.

And I still can't tell most of the middle boys apart except for Josiah.

How hilarious would it be if, after dropping school and work to be a full-time Duggar, Jessa decides to end things with Ben? Come on, Jessa! I know you're capable of it! Don't disappoint me!

Josh, John, and Josiah are the only boys I can tell apart. The older girls always looked so different to me I never had a problem knowing who's who. Jana was the beautiful blond, Jessa was the gorgeous brunette, Jill was the enthusiastic dork, and Jinger was the one in a perpetual awkward phase who looked nothing like her sisters and had me hoping really hard she'd grow into her looks (she did). I was an average looking girl with two beautiful sisters, so I could relate.

Looking at Duggar social media today, it appears that Bin has adopted the Duggar "work ethic." No apparent job, no summer scho(pics taken at midday; summer school students are hitting it hard pretty much all day). He's pictured at a 4th of July parade (2 days ear)ly) with the rest of the Duggar clan, Jill included.

I hope that it's just a couple of slow days at the Butterfly Midwifery place and that Jill hasn't abandoned her studies to be a SAHW. She was out shopping at Aldi and Walmart with James on Monday, sharing picnic lunch with Derick yesterday, and at the parade today. :angry-banghead:

I hate to be the pee in your soda...but Jill is NOT gonna finish up her studies anytime soon. She is in love and finally having SEX, which is probably feeling better as the days go by. I think Derick has totally blown her mind! You gotta remember he "wasn't" sheltered from sexual ideas. She also has to get use to being home alone for a few hours. She has NEVER been alone for long periods her entire life. Her mind is on making babies. If that's what she wants...oh well. I would rather she and other fundies would wait at least a year and enjoy just being "alone". Not sure if they even know how to do that. I say this because of how they restrict themselves emotionally and physically during courtship.

I've always thought Jana was the gorgeous one. I think part of the reason is she's always been so quiet and reserved and very unassuming of her beauty. It makes a woman so much more beautiful when she isn't running around trying really hard to be noticed. Also, in Duggarland the less you sound drunketh on the kool-aid the more attractive you are. Jinger was more attractive during her eye roll, bending the rules phase.

I agree, I definitely think Jana's the prettiest. But I've seen recent pictures of all the Duggar girls and thought... 'that is not a very flattering picture of *insert name here*'

An observation: I've noticed over the years that Jessa tends to suffer from really bad breakouts on her cheeks and neck. Hands down, she has the most problematic skin out of all the older daughters, but I think she hides it well much of the time with makeup. There was a scene in a recent episode where she was a chaperone for Jill or Jana at a birth, and she wasn't wearing makeup - you can see how broken out her skin is there. Jill and Jinger have combination skin, their complections are hit or miss at times, and Joy has really nice skin. Jana's skin always looks buffed, glowing and perfect. I don't think I've ever once seen her on camera or in a picture where her skin didn't look absolutely fantastic.

Someone on duggar tumblr is saying Ben and Jesse broke up last week. It doesn't sound very believeable honestly but she posted it anyway.

Very doubtful that they broke up. Ben moved to NW Arkansas and they've been posting selfies together all week.

He's fundie isn't he? Or drunk the koolaid. Life seems pretty good for a young 18 yo boy. He's dating his tv crush and getting paid.

I wonder what TLC would make them do if they broke up, would they let it get out, have all talk of them go quiet, or force them to keep on acting happy until the new episodes are on (or until they decide who gets the right to air it and interview them about it for a TV show/magazine).

So bens quit college and his job and moved to be near he Duggars? Desperate much? How is HE going to support Jessa hey Jim Bob???

So bens quit college and his job and moved to be near he Duggars? Desperate much? How is HE going to support Jessa hey Jim Bob???

Where did he move to without an income to pay rent???

Anyone want to place bets that Ben is living in the house where Josh and Anna started out? I like this dude, er--kid, less and less. :|

So Derick, Jill, Jessa, and Ben went to fireworks together. I totally forgot that Derick can be a chaperone now. Awesome. Eventually Jill will have to leave and pee or something and that will leave Derick in charge. I hope he turns to whatever Duggar he's with and says "Hurry! You can make out and get to third base in 3 minutes!" He and Jill will return with the couple they're supposed to be watching and JB will be none the wiser. :cracking-up:

Haha I dont think he'd call them "bases." I doubt either of them would know what "the bases" are.

Also, 3rd base is oral..... 2nd is copping a feel.

edited for spelling

Appearing on TLC as a regular is payment. If he was just a once and done type guest, they could get away with not paying him. But he's a regular, so they have to pay him for ever episode he appears in.

He has an income because he said Jessa visited him at the "worksite" and was wearing a construction hat.

I wonder what TLC would make them do if they broke up, would they let it get out, have all talk of them go quiet, or force them to keep on acting happy until the new episodes are on (or until they decide who gets the right to air it and interview them about it for a TV show/magazine).

I wonder if Jessa would be treated like 'damaged goods' if they broke up, or if her status/fame would mean that a different suitor would come along pretty soon after. How would TLC spin the whole thing? The Duggars' agenda is supposed to be about promoting their wholesome God(thard)ly lifestyle, and to see a courtship fail on TV would be contrary to that agenda. Did the Bates ever air anything about Zach and Sarah? I know they stopped making their show around the time of that breakup.

BenBoob and Jessa were just together last Sunday evening for the fireworks at the big church, so they couldn't have broken up "last week".

I guess the "bases" have changed since I was growing up. 3rd base wasn't oral, it was copping a feel below the pants.

Anyone want to place bets that Ben is living in the house where Josh and Anna started out? I like this dude, er--kid, less and less. :|

No worries. JBoob will give Benbieber his very own used car lot.

Wasn't there a picture of his instagram recently of her visiting him at work on some construction site a few weeks ago? And I thought he was just transferring colleges.

Still think he's too young, but I don't hate the boy.

Maybe he's destined to become the official family handyman/house builder/repairer guy? The show needs to have some manly masculine job for at least one of the guys. All the rest seem... soft.

Maybe he's destined to become the official family handyman/house builder/repairer guy? The show needs to have some manly masculine job for at least one of the guys. All the rest seem... soft.

JD already has that position. And like Nanny Jana, it's for life! :o

Someone on duggar tumblr is saying Ben and Jesse broke up last week. It doesn't sound very believeable honestly but she posted it anyway.
Can only hope.

Wasn't there a picture of his instagram recently of her visiting him at work on some construction site a few weeks ago? And I thought he was just transferring colleges.

Still think he's too young, but I don't hate the boy.

Yes, there was. Ben obviously moved to be closer to Jessa, but it doesn't seem like he's doing nothing. He's working construction somewhere so there's a chance that he doesn't work everyday if he's between construction jobs.

He's in no way ready to get married, but tbh the hate for the kid seems really OTT.

Archived