IGNORED

Jessa Duggar's Courtship - Part 3

happy atheist

Just to be clear for me personally. I don't really have an issue with Jessa, just selfie-aholics in general. I see them all the time, and they bug me especially if it's from the same angle and you can't see the location. I know it's a personal hang up, that you wouldn't think I'd have being my age.

I honestly think Jessa's hilarious, but maybe that's because I'm an ENTJ(hello other Myers-Briggs people!). I enjoy watching people cut right through the bull.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some pics over at DFB of Ben and Jessa. Jessa is now sporting sleeveless tops, too. Ben has a scruffy -Derick-wannabee-beard.

Gah I can't believe I lost track of this thread and missed out on the Myers-Briggs talk. I'm an INFP and I love love love INTJs! I'm not at all surprised that there are so many of you here on FJ -- all INXX types are overrepresented on the internet, I suspect.

Shall we do more typing? I think Jim Bob and Ben are both ISTJ, which is why Jim Bob relates to him so well. And why JB and Jessa may be able to control him, as Michelle controls JB. No shade at any other ISTJs, it's just that my experience with them (I nearly married one) is that they can be quite eager to please.

Jana is most definitely an ISFJ.

(And I'm an INTJ too, btw--though sadly, I suspect Steve Maxwell is as well.)

Ben has a video on his instagram of him and Jessa at the fireworks. Jessa is wearing a scoop neck shirt that hits well below the collarbone and doesn't seem to be wearing anything under it. What is happening at the Duggar house?! The girls are turning into harlots right before our eyes!

So Derick, Jill, Jessa, and Ben went to fireworks together. I totally forgot that Derick can be a chaperone now. Awesome. Eventually Jill will have to leave and pee or something and that will leave Derick in charge. I hope he turns to whatever Duggar he's with and says "Hurry! You can make out and get to third base in 3 minutes!" He and Jill will return with the couple they're supposed to be watching and JB will be none the wiser. :cracking-up:

There are some pics over at DFB of Ben and Jessa. Jessa is now sporting sleeveless tops, too. Ben has a scruffy -Derick-wannabee-beard.

Newbie here! :greetings-wavingyellow: What is DFB?

Take it from this chubby gal who refuses to color her gray hair. ;)

wait, what? I always picture you as

11682_Prince-1979.jpg

wait, what? I always picture you as

11682_Prince-1979.jpg

:cracking-up: :dance: :clap:

I picture myself the same way tbh

Every time I read that Jessa is beautiful an knows it, this pops into my head:

[bBvideo 560,340:3j9fi4sr]

[/bBvideo]

NSFW after about 1:00

[bBvideo 560,340:3j9fi4sr]

[/bBvideo]

This totally. But do they ever end up in the real world? It doesn't seem like Josh and Anna understand how the real world works either, but they never have to enter it. Josh gets some nonjob, supports his family somehow, and they all go on cluelessly. I think it would take some kind of tragedy for them to enter the real world. Something that their TLC/fundy royalty couldn't buy them out of. Or not even tragedy, but the disappearance of the TLC gravy train maybe (ha, they could consider that a tragedy I suppose). As long as they get money for being who they are, rather than actually DOING something, they won't be in the "real world." IMO.

And neither here nor there, but I would say Jessa is pretty but no where near strangers hate her because she's gorgeous and doesn't apologize for it territory!!

I can't wait until the real world bites them in the ass.

You know, in terms of looks, I've always preferred Jinger. I'm not crazy about spray-tanner, but when her hair has less curl to it, she's really quite lovely. I also don't think Jinger is prettier than her sisters, and I don't think Jessa is the prettiest. They are all beautiful, and they have different features and attributes that set them apart from each other, even the youngest ones.

But as far as looks go, my preference is Jinger. ;)

You know, in terms of looks, I've always preferred Jinger. I'm not crazy about spray-tanner, but when her hair has less curl to it, she's really quite lovely. I also don't think Jinger is prettier than her sisters, and I don't think Jessa is the prettiest. They are all beautiful, and they have different features and attributes that set them apart from each other, even the youngest ones.

I actually prefer Jinger too. But I confess I couldn't tell them apart for YEARS.

I've always thought Jana was the gorgeous one. I think part of the reason is she's always been so quiet and reserved and very unassuming of her beauty. It makes a woman so much more beautiful when she isn't running around trying really hard to be noticed. Also, in Duggarland the less you sound drunketh on the kool-aid the more attractive you are. Jinger was more attractive during her eye roll, bending the rules phase.

I also think Jana is the prettiest.I thought she would be the first one to leave the nest.

She reminds me of a modern day Marcia Brady.

I thought Jill would be saying Jana Jana Jana ! Like Jan said Marcia Marica Marcia!

I've always thought Jana was the gorgeous one. I think part of the reason is she's always been so quiet and reserved and very unassuming of her beauty. It makes a woman so much more beautiful when she isn't running around trying really hard to be noticed. Also, in Duggarland the less you sound drunketh on the kool-aid the more attractive you are. Jinger was more attractive during her eye roll, bending the rules phase.

She reminds me of the character Jane from Pride & Prejudice for the bolded reason.

She reminds me of the character Jane from Pride & Prejudice for the bolded reason.

I've never thought of that, she really is a lot like Jane. Does that mean Jill is Lizzie? :D

Jinger is Lizzie, she has the smarts and the snark needed. Can you see Jill telling Lady Catherine to GTFO

Jinger is Lizzie, she has the smarts and the snark needed. Can you see Jill telling Lady Catherine to GTFO

No :lol: But if Jinger is Lizzie, she would be bored to death living in the country, even if it's with Mr Darcy

NSFW after about 1:00

[bBvideo 560,340:3gi3hlsm]

[/bBvideo]

Oops! Sorry! I wasn't thinking. Mods please put a spoiler on it.

I actually prefer Jinger too. But I confess I couldn't tell them apart for YEARS.

Same here! It is funny, because now their faces look pretty different to me--I don't get why I ever couldn't tell them apart. But I definitely don't get all the comments about Jessa being prettiest. I don't think any of them is obviously prettier than her sisters.

So many of them share the same basic bone structure that it's funny to me to hear one or the other picked out as more beautiful.

I agree, Jinger was the only one I could keep straight at first, mainly because her har was darker. The other three, when they all had the exact same length and type of curl to their hair, and especially when they all hit the spray tanner pretty hard, I didn't have a clue who each of them were. :lol:

at first i had an issue with identifying who was jana, or who was jessa.

Archived