IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't even ask about the lotion.

WCSZfmbFJyQ

Wow. Well, I guess now that could explain that "Fart Sniffers Anonymous" or whatever thing she was in on that facebook.... :shrug:

and hell no, I don't even want to ask about the lotion, even if I do have vague notions and I think that is just enough for me. :evil-eye:

I wonder what will happen now... It looks like something is brewing, but I'm not sure just what. I guess we all have to sit and wait :(

On a slightly off note, this morning I saw on the news a chick that looked just like Dede... named Dede! I had to check the news article to make sure the captioning caught it right (early morning news doesn't do well with closed captioning). This Dede has a big story as well I suspect, but not for this thread anyway.

I can't help but wonder if all of this is in reaction to her parents and/or exhusband trying to take her visitation away after the shenanigans that went down at her son's last visit coupled with them being homeless now. It seems like they might be trying to scrub away some of the crazy so that there is less "ammo" to use against them. (I know, I know Google cache & all all that but that's what rational people think of & it's been well established that these 2 are not rational thinkers by any stretch of the imagination.)

ETA: Woah, this is seriously my 1st post here? I've been lurking & reading for years so I can't believe I haven't posted yet.

Thank you all! Sorry to detract from the drama at hand, it just surprised me to see 1 post count when I feel like I "know" so many of you from reading for so long. Well, there's no stopping me now.... ;)

..... but now I HAVE to :?

Back maybe in the 12th or 13th month of pregnancy, Apostle Prophet Haislip was known for lotioning the various parts of his Lady LePink. They wrote about it about a million times (or so it seemed). I refuse to search for it. But Gweg puts the lotion on the skin and Dede tells us about it again......and again.......... :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew: :ew:

Oh, but it's not just putting lotion on... it's anointing! :puke-right:

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! :nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner:

I wonder if DeDe's about to make an attempt to become what Greg calls a "JOB type person" by seeking gainful employment. Not only have they hit bottom and are broke and homeless, but getting a job would make DeDe look more stable and responsible if/when she has to defend her right to visitation. Plus, how is she going to pay an attorney to help her, or even pay for gas to get back to Virginia?

So I suspect she's looking for work--maybe with the music ministry of a church, which IIRC is what she was doing when she met Greg--and is trying to look more normal. But her idea of "normal" is so twisted and juvenile. I can't imagine a potential employer turning up her music videos and thinking she hasn't got some screws loose. Andxof course, a cursory Google search will turn up our discussions of Greg and Dede's hijinks--she can't expunge that.

As for Greg, he's the kind of guy who might be able to find day labor jobs through an agency like Labor Ready, but I doubt he'll do it. "Work" is a four-letter word to that guy. But if it made his life easier, he'd let DeDe do it.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! :nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner:

Remember that God told Dede to put the lotion on, the night she met Xgg.

Oh wow, I found another radio show Greg was a guest on! I'm not sure if much new info will be on it, but it was part of the "Men March 2012" of the ministry of Pastor Oliver Reid.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otr-ministries/2012/03/15/men-march-2012-the-cry-for-mentorship

[attachment=0]Men March 2012.jpg[/attachment]

It's like a team of shojo magical girls each with their own little special title!

When I searched for "Dede Haislip" the second hit I got was "Dede Haislip's Satanic Baby Oven". Imagine a potential employer's reaction that just the headline!

Oh wow, I found another radio show Greg was a guest on! I'm not sure if much new info will be on it, but it was part of the "Men March 2012" of the ministry of Pastor Oliver Reid.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otr-ministries/2012/03/15/men-march-2012-the-cry-for-mentorship

[attachment=0]Men March 2012.jpg[/attachment]

Am I the only one confused by the Prison Outreach (that one I understand), Homosexuality, Masculinity, Mentorship (that one makes sense) Identity

3 of these things are not like the other :P The way the flyer looks to me it sounds like they are going to teach you how to become a homosexual (is that Greg's area to cover?). We know he isn't going to be helping anyone with identity issues, he can't even figure out his own.

Also, Real Men Feel? I get where they were going with that, but it sets them up for SO (so so so) many jokes. I would definitely have rethought that name before I started using it, if it was me.

Nope! I tried a couple of times to write a comment about this last night, but I kept expressing myself poorly and deleted them. :)

They should have hired a bright high school student to proofread this for them. S/he would have caught the innuendo that leaps out at those of us not inside the fundie bubble. S/he would also have caught the typo in "Wednesday".

I don't know any of the men on the poster except for Greg. Is it possible that all of the men are claiming to be "former" homosexuals, and their alliance is to help others "win freedom" from homosexuality? If this is the case, they are not explaining themselves very well.

Edited because I also didn't hire a high school student to catch my typos. :lol:

Archived