IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were ministering to the world by spreading the word of the miracle eleventy month ear mite pregnancy. Now it's "gossip"? Oh, Greg, are you sure Satan didn't write those posts?

I have a verse for stillgayGreg(and also John Shrader):

Go to the ant, you sluggard!

Consider her ways and be wise,

Which, having no captain,

Overseer or ruler,

Provides her supplies in the summer,

And gathers her food in the harvest.

Both of them are sluggards and need to start working to support themselves.

Signing back off of FB until...

I have one final question: Who are you listening to, God or satan? Before you answer so quickly, who have you talked about and ran into the ground? How many people have you infected with your gossip?

SIN is SIN!!!

Hmm, I must have missed that 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not gossip about StillGay Greg and his pink-ukelele playing wife!"

Greg, is it really gossip if it's true?

I have a verse for stillgayGreg(and also John Shrader):

Go to the ant, you sluggard!

Consider her ways and be wise,

Which, having no captain,

Overseer or ruler,

Provides her supplies in the summer,

And gathers her food in the harvest.

Both of them are sluggards and need to start working to support themselves.

A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will be upon you like an armed man......... If you ask my sister or me for a verse from the bible, that is likely the one you'll get (not John 3:16, etc). My dad popped up with it frequently. Not sure our two younger siblings heard it as much (probably) but we got a lot of proverbs as a kid. And a proverbs woman was more likely a woman CEO in my Dad's interpretation than a stay at home submissive wife.

I thought we were ministering to the world by spreading the word of the miracle eleventy month ear mite pregnancy. Now it's "gossip"? Oh, Greg, are you sure Satan didn't write those posts?

You've just given XGG a whole new series to preach about "I Thought My Wife Was Pregnant But It Was Just Satan Trying To Tempt Us"

A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will be upon you like an armed man......... If you ask my sister or me for a verse from the bible, that is likely the one you'll get (not John 3:16, etc). My dad popped up with it frequently. Not sure our two younger siblings heard it as much (probably) but we got a lot of proverbs as a kid. And a proverbs woman was more likely a woman CEO in my Dad's interpretation than a stay at home submissive wife.

That's how all rational people see the Proverbs woman. Well done, Salex's dad!

Really, someone who is "friends" should post Proverbs 6:6-11 on XGG's timeline. See how long the BIBLE stays uncensored when it's not what XGG wants to hear. Hell, they'd probably consider that persecution, too.

That's how all rational people see the Proverbs woman. Well done, Salex's dad!

Really, someone who is "friends" should post Proverbs 6:6-11 on XGG's timeline. See how long the BIBLE stays uncensored when it's not what XGG wants to hear. Hell, they'd probably consider that persecution, too.

They had someone quote scripture to them once...I believe they told her she was going to hell.

They had someone quote scripture to them once...I believe they told her she was going to hell.

For clarification, XGG told someone she was going to hell after she quoted the Bible to him? Or someone told DeDe she was going to hell?

Oh, God told them to put the radio program on hold for a while. Take a break, was the phrase, I think.

I'm pretty sure god said, "Give me a break"

That might have been me yelling it at my computer. They could probably hear me from wherever the hell they are this week.

I love snarking on these idiots and moochers as much as anyone, but I'm kind of sad thinking that they may be on the streets. There are a lot of folks with mental illnesses or developmental issues on the streets--and I think we can possibly include Dede in that group--and I worry that she may be in dire straits if Greg abandons or neglects her. I am very relieved that her son seems to be safe now.

I love snarking on these idiots and moochers as much as anyone, but I'm kind of sad thinking that they may be on the streets. There are a lot of folks with mental illnesses or developmental issues on the streets--and I think we can possibly include Dede in that group--and I worry that she may be in dire straits if Greg abandons or neglects her. I am very relieved that her son seems to be safe now.

Zero sympathy here. They both have willingly abandoned their children. They both have spewed hate-filled rhetoric for months. They have perpetrated a massive lie to family and strangers. Dede has family that would care for her, but Greg won't abandon his biggest fan (besides himself).

I'm also worried about her ear infection. I hope she was able to get medical attention.

I thought the blog post about crying when she saw a bed in a store very very sad. Even if she came down off her kool-aid high long enough to tell Greg she wanted to return to working and "normal" lives, DeDe probably can't at this point. Greg is all she has left.

I have zero sympathy for Greg. I have a lot of sympathy for Dede. Greg has really screwed her up and manipulates her.

I'm showing my age here. My first thought was that old McDonald's ad campaign "You deserve a break today".

Back when they first started their radio show, and would allow listeners to chat, I spent several evenings quoting bible verses for them. One night I devoted to lying. I plastered every single verse I could find where God condemns lying and the liar.

Greg called me a sinner.

Another time I spent the evening posting every single bible verse that talks about marriage, and how a bride should be a virgin... and how it is a sin to take another man's wife. Basically showing them that the bible does not approve of their marriage. Trying to illustrate hypocrazy to them.

Dede called me a sinner and said I would go to hell unless I repent.

I enjoyed throwing bible verses into the chat on a regular basis. They did not appreciate my input. Probably because I've read more of the bible than they have.

Dede is no longer the First Lady of Overcomers Ministries

If you Google "overcomer ministry" you find results for a different group, and some of the links about said "ministry" are not good for XGay's business of grifting the rubes. ( The Wikipedia entry for "Brother" Stair en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Stair sums it up nicely.) XGay likely didn't Google his choice of name for the Big Mac ministry *cough teabaggers cough* and found out after the fact that his choice was a poor one.

I'd love to believe that Dede is no longer the First Lady because she's decided to leave XGay, get a job, get help with her various problems, and work on repairing her relationships with her son and other family members, but I think she's chosen to ride this elevator all the way down to the sub basement. :cry:

Edited to add: Now that I've said all that, XGay will start calling Dede Empress of the Big Mac ministry just to prove me wrong. :?

If you Google "overcomer ministry" you find results for a different group, and some of the links about said "ministry" are not good for XGay's business of grifting the rubes. ( The Wikipedia entry for "Brother" Stair en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Stair sums it up nicely.) XGay likely didn't Google his choice of name for the Big Mac ministry *cough teabaggers cough* and found out after the fact that his choice was a poor one.

I'd love to believe that Dede is no longer the First Lady because she's decided to leave XGay, get a job, get help with her various problems, and work on repairing her relationships with her son and other family members, but I think she's chosen to ride this elevator all the way down to the sub basement. :cry:

Edited to add: Now that I've said all that, XGay will start calling Dede Empress of the Big Mac ministry just to prove me wrong. :?

Oh my goodness, I was reading that Wiki entry thinking what a hilarious twist it would be if the original Overcomer Ministry (with it's scandals and bat shit crazy leader) actually issued a successful cease and desist to XGG. You know you're crazy when the crazys don't want to be associated with you!

Of course, no proof of this at all; just a possible scenario that gave me a good laugh.

And his profile picture is no longer the xgaymobile. I really hope they aren't about to drop off the radar entirely.

Archived