IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

I've been wondering as of late if Dede is the one who is taking Greg for a ride. Although I do think Greg has a role to play in this production, I think Dede has proved she is the one consistently full of shit. While I find Greg's tale of being called a sissy as a child, to his beard first marriage/divorce to going Gay then finding Jesus to be believable, nothing Dede has said adds up. She had some disease where her organs were going to burst from her body b/c her bones wouldn't grow...miracle pregnancy...domestic abuse story that doesn't ring true. Nothing Dede claims ever seems to add up.

Also, think what Dede does for Greg - she gives his story of becoming straight through the power of Jesus legitimacy. I can't think of anything he does for her life that would have such an impact.

Also, per one of the above NALLY's communications with Greg, he refers to the pregnancy as a "painful ordeal." If she had miscarried I doubt he would refer to it as an "ordeal."

TL;DR version: evidence suggests Dede may be the driving force behind the scamming

I think you may have a point here. Back in the radio days Greg would make comments, specifically saying that he rejected logic. Dede just rejects logic. (Maybe she thinks that's not a word... who knows?)

But I do think that Greg does at least acknowledge that what they are doing is crazy and not normal... he just enjoys and gets his rocks off on being not normal for Jesus... wait that's a great slogan. Not Normal For Jesus!!! Greg has acknowledged that he has debt problems, at least by saying he wouldn't talk about them.

Dede is :cray-cray: I don't know if she actually connects the things she does to reality. The Bwahhah response to my pithy remark about the peepe pregnancy shows that she doesn't understand... things. She has steadily closed her eyes to reason. I think part of her believes that god speaks to her.

Not too long ago there was a study that found a correlation between epilepsy, brain damage, and hearing the voice of god. It even suggested that Joan of Arc was a victim, and that's why she thought she heard voices. I think Dede has some brain damage and truly believes that god speaks to her.

Yes it's crazy... but it's also sad that she could need actual medical attention.

(I really don't like calling people crazy as an internet argument, but it seems apropos here.)

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone with a mental illness, I have no problem calling someone else crazy if I feel like it is warranted. I don't use the word nilly-willy either. I think Greg is crazy. There's absolutely something wrong with Dede. Whether it's a learning disability or something else, I can't say, but I'm not convinced she's crazy because other things would have to be ruled out first. Like physical stuff.

I've been wondering as of late if Dede is the one who is taking Greg for a ride. Although I do think Greg has a role to play in this production, I think Dede has proved she is the one consistently full of shit. While I find Greg's tale of being called a sissy as a child, to his beard first marriage/divorce to going Gay then finding Jesus to be believable, nothing Dede has said adds up. She had some disease where her organs were going to burst from her body b/c her bones wouldn't grow...miracle pregnancy...domestic abuse story that doesn't ring true. Nothing Dede claims ever seems to add up.

Also, think what Dede does for Greg - she gives his story of becoming straight through the power of Jesus legitimacy. I can't think of anything he does for her life that would have such an impact.

Also, per one of the above NALLY's communications with Greg, he refers to the pregnancy as a "painful ordeal." If she had miscarried I doubt he would refer to it as an "ordeal."

TL;DR version: evidence suggests Dede may be the driving force behind the scamming

You bring up some very good points about Dede. :think:

I had completely forgotten about her organ/bone problem. Does anyone recall what she said her condition was called?

I don't think doctors ever had a name for it. I seem to recall that it was healed by singing.

xgaygreganddede.blogspot.com/

Dede seems to have dropped XGayGreg!!! Here's her brand new website: overcomerministries.com/

If she's looking to get hired for any of her "talents," she should put some contact info on that website.

Her jokes(?) on her comedy page are just awful.

I don't think doctors ever had a name for it. I seem to recall that it was healed by singing.

xgaygreganddede.blogspot.com/

Dede seems to have dropped XGayGreg!!! Here's her brand new website: overcomerministries.com/

Interesting...

Her song about keeping your clothes on is missing from the music page. Must be an oversight... :P

Is it just me, or has her FB been scrubbed of so-no-txgaygregg? I see one picture of them together, one flier type pic of him, & a pic of the xgaymoblie. He's still on her friends list, though.

And Gregg's latest post makes no mention whatsoever of his bride. Hmmmm....Of course I'm only seeing what's pubilc.

Is it just me, or has her FB been scrubbed of so-no-txgaygregg? I see one picture of them together, one flier type pic of him, & a pic of the xgaymoblie. He's still on her friends list, though.

XGay's mom is still on her friends list too. Guess we'll just have to be patient and see what happens in the next few days.

Just checked Dede's Facebook page and her timeline first said she had a job with AMTC and now says she worked at AMTC.

www.facebook.com/amtcfans

Edited for clarity and to fix url

Interesting...

Her song about keeping your clothes on is missing from the music page. Must be an oversight... :P

From her front page

"Dede sings original music like:

Keep Your Clothes On

Estrogenical Man

The Fart Song

Thug Luv"

Is she really working for them or is just using them as her agent?

I would think they are acting as her agent. She has them listed twice in the "work and education" section of her page. She also has Allan Hancock College listed with a notation about nursing, and her high school in Nebraska. I thought she was from Virginia?

Keep Your Clothes On

Estrogenical Man

The Fart Song

Thug Luv"

These are fucking insane. And bizarre. And bizarro clownish. And I can't even deal with how weird this all is.

How the hell did I miss Dede singing classics called Thug Luv or The Fart Song? All I remember is the greasy fingers horror.

I would think they are acting as her agent. She has them listed twice in the "work and education" section of her page. She also has Allan Hancock College listed with a notation about nursing, and her high school in Nebraska. I thought she was from Virginia?

She's been all over, she originated from Nebraska

She's a military kid. She graduated HS from Bellevue West in Nebraska. After she married her Xhusband they at some pint moved to California, then to Virginia.

How the hell did I miss Dede singing classics called Thug Luv or The Fart Song? All I remember is the greasy fingers horror.

I know I'm going to regret asking, but..... what was the greasy fingers horror? :ew:

I know I'm going to regret asking, but..... what was the greasy fingers horror? :ew:

www.reverbnation.com/artist/video/11143077

Don't listen at work unless your boss is okay with a middle-aged woman singing about peckers and pubic haiir.

Edited to break link

Dede's songs are hilarious :D

Keep Your Clothes On

Estrogenical Man

The Fart Song

Thug Luv"

This does not seem like song titles made by a fundie who is writing Christian music, but more songs made up by a bunch of 12 year olds, or the kind of band that sings really filthy songs about sex and bodily functions for shock value.

Archived