IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

Most mainstream Christian denominations believe that Jesus existed before he was incarnated. If you believe that Jesus was created and didn't exist before that, that's Arianism and it's traditionally been regarded as a heresy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

Personally, I use "Jesus" to refer to the historical person who hung out with the disciples and "Christ" to refer to the conceptual function he serves within the Church pre-Incarnation and post-Resurrection. (Maybe during the Transfiguration, too, when the disciples get a brief and blurry sense that something is up with their teacher.) But that's my own theological hack.

When I say time doesn't work that way, I'm thinking of what Calvin said on the fate of pre-Christians: "those to whom [God] is a Father, the Church must also be a mother," because the Church is a historical institution that doesn't come into being until after the Resurrection (and also of St. Erkenwald, a medieval poem that suggests how much of a concern the idea of virtuous non-Christians suffering hellfire for lack of baptism must have been).

The Hebrew scriptures pre-date the Christian ones. I *think* even Greg would agree with me on that. Where we diverge is that I do not think that in order to look at Moses and David and say, "God can do powerful things with some pretty messed up people," that we have to treat Moses or David as if they were Christian before Christianity existed. And I also think Greg's got some serious pride problems if he's putting himself in such company.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JESUS DID NOT KNOW MOSES OR DAVID. TIME DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

:angry-banghead:

Aren't God and Jesus the same in Christianity? (I've often wondered why God and Jesus are sometimes used interchangeably.)

Greg and DeDe make my head hurt. I hope for the best with them, but with as much as Greg says he's willing to die for his beliefs I wouldn't put murder/suicide past him which makes me very sad.

Personally, I use "Jesus" to refer to the historical person who hung out with the disciples and "Christ" to refer to the conceptual function he serves within the Church pre-Incarnation and post-Resurrection. (Maybe during the Transfiguration, too, when the disciples get a brief and blurry sense that something is up with their teacher.) But that's my own theological hack.

When I say time doesn't work that way, I'm thinking of what Calvin said on the fate of pre-Christians: "those to whom [God] is a Father, the Church must also be a mother," because the Church is a historical institution that doesn't come into being until after the Resurrection (and also of St. Erkenwald, a medieval poem that suggests how much of a concern the idea of virtuous non-Christians suffering hellfire for lack of baptism must have been).

The Hebrew scriptures pre-date the Christian ones. I *think* even Greg would agree with me on that. Where we diverge is that I do not think that in order to look at Moses and David and say, "God can do powerful things with some pretty messed up people," that we have to treat Moses or David as if they were Christian before Christianity existed. And I also think Greg's got some serious pride problems if he's putting himself in such company.

Re: Bolded - that is very true. I've never understood how it's ok to put yourself on the level of Jesus or those that God spoke directly to. I'm not religious, so I could just be talking out of my bum.

I'm just now catching up on all the xgaygreg stuff, and I'm dumbfounded by the crazy. I can't see how this can end well for anyone involved. At this point, forced institutionalization seems like the best possible outcome.

If you have a smart phone that has wifi capability, then you can hook up to any unsecured network in the vicinity.

3G and 4G are the data plans for your smart phone. 3G and 4G use the cellular network, not any wifi at all.

It's just two different ways of connecting... basically even if your smart phone isn't actually hooked up to a cellular company, ie: your phone was disconnected for nonpayment (greg, I'm looking at you.) you can still use it as a mini-computer kind of thing. Also, it will still call 911. :)

Maybe they're using computers at the library, or have taken over their host's computer (assuming they aren't living in their car again).

Any old laptop they had from home that can log on to free internet at mcdonalds or starbucks will give them internet.

Have you seen their 11 minute film explaining how they are doing God's work and need your money (you cheap bastards) so send it now, that is now on Greg's facebook?

That video is hilarious!

"About a month and half ago, we had some downtime..." Oh, hunty, your whole LIFE is "downtime"!

"We've been to all these gay Meccas..." How conveeeenient!

"The gay community loves Whole Foods. They love it. I mean, they REALLY love it." I almost expected him to follow up with, "All that fresh produce really cleans out the naughty place that they stick their you-know-whats in."

"A girl's over there right now, standing next to the sign on our car and giving us the bird." Wow, one would think if that were the case, Dede would spin around and show us the evidence, but no...

"And we've been terribly treated by Christians. All these folks with fish stickers on their cars, so embarrassed of us. We know embarrassment when we see it." Well, I should hope so by now. You only see it hundreds of times a day!

And the video is gone. Interesting....

ps. You'll all be relieved to know that Greg looked very well fed for a man who doesn't work. (2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.) <--- That verse if for you Greg.

You will further be relieved to know that the money he is begging for "for ministry" is apparently being spent at the food bar at Whole Foods.

I'm not surprised- we call Whole Foods around here "Whole Paycheck" since the food is so expensive. I'd suggest a cheaper alternative like Trader Joe's but I don't want my Trader Joe's associated with those two, lol :)

I'm actually surprised they're going for the "crunchy" type of food instead of McD's....

I'm not surprised- we call Whole Foods around here "Whole Paycheck" since the food is so expensive. I'd suggest a cheaper alternative like Trader Joe's but I don't want my Trader Joe's associated with those two, lol :)

I'm actually surprised they're going for the "crunchy" type of food instead of McD's....

I was visiting a local health food store on vacation out west last year and mentioned the lack of health food store options other than Whole Foods and they said "oh yeah, Whole Paycheck"

Though we are getting a Trader Joes in the next few months.

They went there specifically because it is a "gay" store and they wanted to flaunt a rather sexualized christ on the cross I used to be gay Tshirt to the gays they knew would be in the store.

Per his video.

They had to go there...it's where ALL the gay people are. It was totally for Jesus.

Well, Whole Foods does have wifi. They can stay for that and "minister" to teh gays all at the same time. The only explanation I have as to why they might be in that fetish group is maybe they're into "Christian discipline" or they are using it as a ruse to "minister" to more people.

JESUS DID NOT KNOW MOSES OR DAVID. TIME DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

:angry-banghead:

Jesus and Dr. Who are totes the same guy, duh!

We need a TARDIS smilie. Or a Dalek. Or a Weeping Angel.

Well, Whole Foods does have wifi. They can stay for that and "minister" to teh gays all at the same time. The only explanation I have as to why they might be in that fetish group is maybe they're into "Christian discipline" or they are using it as a ruse to "minister" to more people.

I'd love to join the group to see if they've posted anything on it, but I would have trouble explaining that one to my family. lol. Someone should though!

Hrrrmmmmm...I got a suggestion to join a group called Fetish, BDSM Soirees (Partys) on FB and noticed that both Greg and Dede are members of the group. That's...awkward https://www.facebook.com/groups/fetishbdsmpartys/

Popped in to see if I would join and saw that Erma Gerd is a member, so I'm guessing she can report back.

Gosh, I loooooove WF. But it is expensive, so I go once a month or once every two months and I don't buy a lot.

Since WF is private property, Greg can (and probably will) get kicked out.

Someone needs to send Greg a dictionary so he can look up the definition of slavery.

He might be using the word correctly. Can anyone living near him check his profile on Grindr? ;)

He might be using the word correctly. Can anyone living near him check his profile on Grindr? ;)

He is of course. Remember that Greg was a "kept man" through most of his gay days. All he did day in and day out was hit the beach for dick.

I'm sad I missed the video...is it archived anywhere? I give Xgay and Dede a break for a few weeks and I missed this development :-(

Also, has Dede updated her instagram?

I don't see Greg joining Grindr...he seems to be technology challenged. Plus I would bet they only have one phone as well. I theorize the reason Greg went straight again was only because of his libido going down due to age, and he probably mistook that as losing his desire for men in general. But nonetheless I see Dede keeping a close watch on Xgay, especially since she is trying to launch her "comedy" career.

I joined that Facebook page under a fake name and dummy account. Saw nothing from Dede. Posts are mostly in French. I don't do Facebook so I am a bit unsure of iow to navigate - but as I said, it's mostly french, anyway. Lots of pictures of leather catsuits and latex pants. Maybe Erma or someone with knowledge of the French language could be more helpful.

I theorize the reason Greg went straight again was only because of his libido going down due to age, and he probably mistook that as losing his desire for men in general.

I suspect the reason Greg decided becoming "Xgay" was a good idea is because he looked around and realized he was now too old, and thus not so desirable. Someone older, who can afford to have a "kept man" around, is going to choose someone younger. A cute young thing looking for a sugardaddy would expect someone Greg's age to have some sugar--which Greg definitely didn't have. He's not a bad-looking guy, but not exactly a hunk, and we've all seen how he tries to come across as charismatic, but fails.

And I don't believe finding a nice guy his age and settling down would have been possible for Greg--he's a user, a parasite, a leech who believes he's exempt from living like a normal ("JOB-type") person. He wants attention, adulation, and money, and he wants it all for the asking.

So going straight again was more than likely a survival move. It allowed him to move home. It gave him a way to brush off what he did to his first wife and his kids ("Jesus forgave me; why can't you?"). For a little while, it got him an audience willing to give him the attention he craves (and he no doubt still encounters people who support him while out in the Xgaymobile (because there's no shortage of bigots).

From Greg's public fb:

Last evening we had planned to go to a local bible study and decided that we would go to KFC beforehand. We pulled up to the restaurant. Now there are two fast food places side by side so close that when I parked my sign could be read by the people in the other drive thru window restaurant. As we were getting out we could hear the people in that drive thru reading our sign out loud and, guess what, they weren't happy. So while I'm witnessing to them a man and his wife drove up and start walking toward us. The people at the drive thru can still hear us as we begin to talk to the man and woman about our sign. Folks you never know what will happen when you just show up. This awesome couple never come to that side of town because they live and work typically elsewhere. But God had a plan and because the four of us were where God wanted us to be a divine appointment took place. We stood there ministering to each other for some time and then they walked inside with us to KFC and bought us enough food to eat last night and today as well - what a blessing!!!

Now last Thursday another divine appointment took place. We were leaving a McDonald's, in fact, we were standing at our car when we noticed a man wearing a priest collar and two other people looking at our sign. We said to them that it's true and a very quick friendship formed. We went back inside with them and had a wonderful fellowship. When we got back out to our car we formed a circle right there in the parking lot and prayed. Then one of the men handed me some money. This past Sunday we went to there tongue talking very liturgical church. It was amazing! I love how God does things! After church we were treated to a meal where we spent a good 3 hours being ministered to. God sent these wonderful people into our lives to minister to us. Tonight we've been invited to there weekly prayer service. We are looking forward to this service. They say that it is so great that people don't want to leave. I love divine appointments. We will go tonight expecting God to reveal Himself in tremendous ways, unless Jesus returns before then. God told us last week that He would send people our way and to God be the glory, He is doing just that. These people have been very encouraging to us something that has been extremely rare for a very very long time. There are some others here on Fb who have been encouraging to us from time to time and we thank you so much. Overall there has been such a drought of encouragement face to face from the body of Christ. Question: How can we win anyone to Jesus if we can't even encourage each other? While the church body continues to rip each other to shreds the world continues to get worse and worse!!! I need the body of Christ! I don't want to rip any one, I just want to love people.

So two things. How the hell can they afford all of this fast food/deli food. I mean the other day it was Whole Foods, then KFC, then McDonald's. I know that someone else paid this time, but they didn't know that would happen when they went there. Where is the money coming from???

You also can't help but notice that the people Greg "loves" are either giving him food, money, or a place to stay. Seriously Greg, you are broke. You can't afford a bunch of fast food and it's not good for you, Dede, or the 18 month old fetus either.

Just HOW is he winning anyone over for Jesus Christ? All the people who agree with him and are buying him food/giving him gas money ALREADY agree with his stupid message. Not once has his sign or his screaming, "Jesus is LORDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" made someone who got upset at his sign suddenly "see the light (as would be defined by Xgay)" and start thinking, "Hey, you're right, those gays ARE evil after all!"

Archived