IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

I wonder if DeDe gets a disability check? She might due to her "issues". Disability would be just enough to cover fast food and gas.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So two things. How the hell can they afford all of this fast food/deli food. I mean the other day it was Whole Foods, then KFC, then McDonald's. I know that someone else paid this time, but they didn't know that would happen when they went there. Where is the money coming from???

You also can't help but notice that the people Greg "loves" are either giving him food, money, or a place to stay. Seriously Greg, you are broke. You can't afford a bunch of fast food and it's not good for you, Dede, or the 18 month old fetus either.

Is he prostituting himself out for cheeseburgers or something?

How can they eat fast food so often and not feel like garbage? I went to a ren faire on Sunday and indulged in a funnel cake (split between three people), then went out to eat afterward. And on Monday, my family went out to eat to celebrate my nephew's third birthday. That's enough to make me not eat out for a few weeks.

How can they eat fast food so often and not feel like garbage? I went to a ren faire on Sunday and indulged in a funnel cake (split between three people), then went out to eat afterward. And on Monday, my family went out to eat to celebrate my nephew's third birthday. That's enough to make me not eat out for a few weeks.

I am the same way. I love McDonald's and take out Chinese, but too much of it in a row gives me a very heavy, sick feeling.

I have the opposite reaction to fast food. I never used to eat it, but then we moved across the country and after 5 days of eating fast food, I really wanted the stuff. (We had two dogs that couldn't be left in the car, so we did drive throughs for lunch and Mr. Womb went to restaurants to do take-aways for dinner.)

Now, heavy meals are a different story (for me). I just got through a bought of back-to-back house guests/tourists. It feels like I've eaten in every restaurant around and I was really happy to sit down to a home cooked meal the day my last guest left (and have a home cooked meal the night after and the night after.)

I think people just have different tastes, needs, desires, tolerance levels, etc., and I don't think any of them are wrong, even when two of the people are Greg and DeDe. I've got big issues with these two, but how they eat isn't one of them.

I have the opposite reaction to fast food. I never used to eat it, but then we moved across the country and after 5 days of eating fast food, I really wanted the stuff. (We had two dogs that couldn't be left in the car, so we did drive throughs for lunch and Mr. Womb went to restaurants to do take-aways for dinner.)

Now, heavy meals are a different story (for me). I just got through a bought of back-to-back house guests/tourists. It feels like I've eaten in every restaurant around and I was really happy to sit down to a home cooked meal the day my last guest left (and have a home cooked meal the night after and the night after.)

I think people just have different tastes, needs, desires, tolerance levels, etc., and I don't think any of them are wrong, even when two of the people are Greg and DeDe. I've got big issues with these two, but how they eat isn't one of them.

I honestly don't care what they eat either per say. I think it's garbage, but whatever. What I do have a problem with is that neither one of their lazy asses are paying for any of this.

I honestly don't care what they eat either per say. I think it's garbage, but whatever. What I do have a problem with is that neither one of their lazy asses are paying for any of this.

I know. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that people are willing to support these two. House them, feed them. HUH? And his excuse of "if they looked on the Internet they'd never hire me" is such crap. First, you did that to yourself. Second, any number of jobs can be done with little to no interest in who you are.

Here's an idea: get a lawnmower, hand out fliers. Replace your incendiary sign with a advert. You're a lawn company. People pay KIDS to do this. Then rake leaves, if you have no intention of living in a year-round mild climate. Shovel snow. Put up Christmas lights. Take them down. Look, the lawn is back! You've almost worked a year, Greggie Poo, and no one gives a damn who you are.

It's not that I don't approve of what they eat, I just can't imagine eating it a lot and feeling good afterward, physically. Obviously everyone is different in what they can handle, and how much.

I was bloated and I could see it in my stomach, and I get the heavy feeling, too. Bleh.

I'm the same way even after one visit. I give in about once every week or two to McDonalds or Wendys cravings. I regret it about 2 minutes after I shove the last fry in my mouth. I get bloated, heavy and blah feeling. My workouts later that day are usually bogged down, too. I love the taste, but, man, my body doesn't like it.

"We will go tonight expecting God to reveal Himself in tremendous ways, unless Jesus returns before then."

Greg always talks about Jesus as if He's just held up in traffic, glancing down at His watch and muttering to Himself. "Dammit, I was supposed to meet Greg ten minutes ago!"

I'm the same way even after one visit. I give in about once every week or two to McDonalds or Wendys cravings. I regret it about 2 minutes after I shove the last fry in my mouth. I get bloated, heavy and blah feeling. My workouts later that day are usually bogged down, too. I love the taste, but, man, my body doesn't like it.

Yeah, eating deep-fried whatnot makes it feel as if my innards are burning. (Which stinks, because asparagus tempura tastes so good to me.) But I know that's not the case for everybody.

Yeah, eating deep-fried whatnot makes it feel as if my innards are burning. (Which stinks, because asparagus tempura tastes so good to me.) But I know that's not the case for everybody.

God, I wish it were the case with me. I love fried everything and fast food almost everything. Mmmmmm. Mmmmmmm!!

I wish eating it made me violently ill. Dieting would be easier. Instead it all makes me deliriously happy. :P

My parents and sister can eat out often and they're okay. They have iron stomachs, haha. Fried foods do taste good, I will say that. Especially friend Oreo's.

My parents and sister can eat out often and they're okay. They have iron stomachs, haha. Fried foods do taste good, I will say that. Especially friend Oreo's.

I have never tried them, but I hear they are fabulous!

All of this makes me want a fair corn dog and a caramel apple!

Here's an idea: get a lawnmower, hand out fliers. Replace your incendiary sign with a advert. You're a lawn company. People pay KIDS to do this. Then rake leaves, if you have no intention of living in a year-round mild climate. Shovel snow. Put up Christmas lights. Take them down. Look, the lawn is back! You've almost worked a year, Greggie Poo, and no one gives a damn who you are.

Damn that's a good idea! WORK during the day and be as idiotic as you want at night. There's also fast food jobs and pizza delivery...

God, I wish it were the case with me. I love fried everything and fast food almost everything. Mmmmmm. Mmmmmmm!!

I wish eating it made me violently ill. Dieting would be easier. Instead it all makes me deliriously happy. :P

Deliriously happy is a good way to me, IMO! (I don't believe that eating is something to feel guilty about, no matter what it is. The exception: if you've just stolen food out of someone else's hands and that person is now crying, maybe some repentance is in order. :lol: )

edited for riffle

Is he prostituting himself out for cheeseburgers or something?

*dies* That's one of my all-time favorite shows. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From xgay's public Fb:

Last evening we had planned to go to a local bible study and decided that we would go to KFC beforehand. We pulled up to the restaurant. Now there are two fast food places side by side so close that when I parked my sign could be read by the people in the other drive thru window restaurant. As we were getting out we could hear the people in that drive thru reading our sign out loud and, guess what, they weren't happy. So while I'm witnessing to them a man and his wife drove up and start walking toward us. The people at the drive thru can still hear us as we begin to talk to the man and woman about our sign. Folks you never know what will happen when you just show up. This awesome couple never come to that side of town because they live and work typically elsewhere. But God had a plan and because the four of us were where God wanted us to be a divine appointment took place. We stood there ministering to each other for some time and then they walked inside with us to KFC and bought us enough food to eat last night and today as well - what a blessing!!!

Now last Thursday another divine appointment took place. We were leaving a McDonald's, in fact, we were standing at our car when we noticed a man wearing a priest collar and two other people looking at our sign. We said to them that it's true and a very quick friendship formed. We went back inside with them and had a wonderful fellowship. When we got back out to our car we formed a circle right there in the parking lot and prayed. Then one of the men handed me some money. This past Sunday we went to there tongue talking very liturgical church. It was amazing! I love how God does things! After church we were treated to a meal where we spent a good 3 hours being ministered to. God sent these wonderful people into our lives to minister to us. Tonight we've been invited to there weekly prayer service. We are looking forward to this service. They say that it is so great that people don't want to leave. I love divine appointments. We will go tonight expecting God to reveal Himself in tremendous ways, unless Jesus returns before then. God told us last week that He would send people our way and to God be the glory, He is doing just that. These people have been very encouraging to us something that has been extremely rare for a very very long time. There are some others here on Fb who have been encouraging to us from time to time and we thank you so much. Overall there has been such a drought of encouragement face to face from the body of Christ. Question: How can we win anyone to Jesus if we can't even encourage each other? While the church body continues to rip each other to shreds the world continues to get worse and worse!!! I need the body of Christ! I don't want to rip any one, I just want to love people.

So apparently, they're still together and branching out to include KFC in their missionary/harassment work. Who are these people who are "ministering" to xgay and Dede? I'm especially interested in the fact that a priest from a liturgical church decided to pick them up. It wouldn't surprise me if their next scheme is to become "victim souls" so they can fleece Catholic miracle seekers.

I don't know what denomination includes both clerical collars and speaking in tongues.

The First Church of I Pulled This Out of My Ass. The Give Me Free Stuff branch if I'm not mistaken.

Some Pentacostal churches use liturgical vestments and titles. There are also charismatic Catholics, Lutherans, and Anglicans. However, in this case, I believe we are referring to the former.

Some Pentacostal churches use liturgical vestments and titles. There are also charismatic Catholics, Lutherans, and Anglicans. However, in this case, I believe we are referring to the former.

There are crazy sects of the Lutheran church, of which I am most familiar. The Missouri Synod (pronounced: senid) is fucking insane. They have been known to speak in tongues.

Edit: I should say "crazier" sects. The Lutherans are just as fucked up as the rest of the religions.

fancypants wrote:

Hrrrmmmmm...I got a suggestion to join a group called Fetish, BDSM Soirees (Partys) on FB and noticed that both Greg and Dede are members of the group. That's...awkward https://www.facebook.com/groups/fetishbdsmpartys/

Popped in to see if I would join and saw that Erma Gerd is a member, so I'm guessing she can report back.

Bwhahahahaha For the record that is not me. I am The Apostle Erma F. Gerd on Facebook so any other Erma Gerd's are imposters. So I couldn't tell you anything about the page and my French is sorely lacking.

https://www.facebook.com/erma.gerd.18

Archived