IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the 22 month peep pregnancy comment a way of her saying "ha ha scammed you all" ? :wtf:

That's how I took it. I'm the Colette Sweetloverbelle who posted the comment she responded to. First, I'm amazed that she didn't delete the comment! Then she answered it with what I consider a "fuck you" response. She seems pretty pleased with herself for getting people talking about her phantom pregnancy for all these months.

Others have speculated, and I agree that she and Greg were just trying to find a way to con people out of money, and pretty much just threw the book at it. Xgay? They'll donate dollars for that. Pregnant? They'll donate dollars for that.

In the end, no one wanted to give them anything. Because they aren't good preachers/conartists. Screaming to OBEY KING JESUS doesn't open a wallet. Greg just sounds like an asshole when they did the radio thing. And Dede sounds delusional and desperate.

They are both liars, and now everyone knows it. I think her comment was an admission that the pregnancy was a joke all along.

From her Instagram:

He's mine all mine! I feel a church service commin' on with Pastor Pillow & Sister Sheets @ Bedside Assembly. Hallelujah!
<----This next to a pic of Greg :shock: (dated Aug 22)

instagram.com/p/dVR3oeImrM/

From her Instagram:

Why can't I unsee that? :pink-shock:

From her Instagram:

Oh my. :pink-shock:

From her Instagram:

That's just icky. :ew: :brain-bleach:

Oh for fuck's sake!!! No one believes that Still-GayGreg and delusional Dede engage in any sort of "bedside assembly" with pastor pillow and sister sheets. PULEEZE!!!!

WTF is Dede going on about? Sister Sheets? Bedside Assembly? Is she talking about having sex with Greg? Why would she put it that way?

Or maybe it's not Dede and Greg. That sounds more like him.

That's how I took it. I'm the Colette Sweetloverbelle who posted the comment she responded to. First, I'm amazed that she didn't delete the comment! Then she answered it with what I consider a "fuck you" response. She seems pretty pleased with herself for getting people talking about her phantom pregnancy for all these months.

Others have speculated, and I agree that she and Greg were just trying to find a way to con people out of money, and pretty much just threw the book at it. Xgay? They'll donate dollars for that. Pregnant? They'll donate dollars for that.

In the end, no one wanted to give them anything. Because they aren't good preachers/conartists. Screaming to OBEY KING JESUS doesn't open a wallet. Greg just sounds like an asshole when they did the radio thing. And Dede sounds delusional and desperate.

They are both liars, and now everyone knows it. I think her comment was an admission that the pregnancy was a joke all along.

I caught the comment yesterday and took it differently. I wonder if she truly is that stupid and thought you were a supporter trying to make a joke at all the "naysayers?"

I caught the comment yesterday and took it differently. I wonder if she truly is that stupid and thought you were a supporter trying to make a joke at all the "naysayers?"

No, she doesn't think I'm a supporter. I've been pretty vocal in my questions to her. She blocked me soon after she posted her response.

Since she left it up there, the only way that I can take it is that she's treating the pregnancy as a joke. She thinks it's funny.

Whether it's an admission on scamming or joking, it was pretty dumb of her to post that comment. That woman is just so off her rocker.

The xgay stuff is still all over VeryGay's Facebook page. It is just less obvious.

And, there are 2 greg haislip pages, both his.

Whether it's an admission on scamming or joking, it was pretty dumb of her to post that comment. That woman is just so off her rocker.

I just don't get that psychotic cackling at the end of it (or at least that's how I read that BAH AHHAHA) - what is funny about the situation? About having or not having a long pregnancy or some other medical situation? They're so serious otherwise about everything related to "God's work" and their role, why the hell is she laughing about anything related to the pregnancy? It's insulting.

That's just icky. :ew: :brain-bleach:

I'm pretty sure picturing this -- on top of previous icky visions of annointing & lotions -- has turned me into a NeverNude (TM Tobias Funke).

Yeah and I think that's why it was Greg who wrote than, not Dede.

Dede does weird things like make up names for her ukelele (Pastor LePink) and has some strange ideas about what is funny. I have no doubt she could have written all that stuff.

I've been wondering as of late if Dede is the one who is taking Greg for a ride. Although I do think Greg has a role to play in this production, I think Dede has proved she is the one consistently full of shit. While I find Greg's tale of being called a sissy as a child, to his beard first marriage/divorce to going Gay then finding Jesus to be believable, nothing Dede has said adds up. She had some disease where her organs were going to burst from her body b/c her bones wouldn't grow...miracle pregnancy...domestic abuse story that doesn't ring true. Nothing Dede claims ever seems to add up.

Also, think what Dede does for Greg - she gives his story of becoming straight through the power of Jesus legitimacy. I can't think of anything he does for her life that would have such an impact.

Also, per one of the above NALLY's communications with Greg, he refers to the pregnancy as a "painful ordeal." If she had miscarried I doubt he would refer to it as an "ordeal."

TL;DR version: evidence suggests Dede may be the driving force behind the scamming

Archived