IGNORED

XGay Greg and DeDe - The Magic Continues - Part 6

happy atheist

So did she and Greg split?

All we can say with absolute certainty is that both of them are making changes to their online presences for unknown reasons. Something is definitely up, but we don't know enough at this moment to do more than speculate. Sorry!

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever said they are likely cleaning up their online presence b/c Dede's ex-husband is probably still steamed about the custody stuff is probably right now. Assuming the Xhusband went to his lawyer soon after getting their son back, and maybe sending out a letter to Dede to get her act together or risk losing her son altogether probably serves as motivation to drop ministry, along with the fact that their McDonald's Ministry was well and truly going nowhere.

The timing is sure interesting as far as the online cleanup goes; only a few weeks since the custody fiasco, so I agree that the ex is probably doing something about what happened. But I have to say I am a bit surprised at the same time because given the extreme levels of cray cray we have seen, they might have written off any "warnings" from the ex's lawyer because Jebus is on their side, or this is the work of the devil or something like that. Some people are just unreachable on any level but looks like at least Dede might be getting a reality check.

I have a small XGay and Dede update from his public Facebook page. The person he is replying to will be in Dallas on the 14th and is asking for help "ministering" to gay people.

Greg Haislip Rick would love to be there! We'll see what God has planned. Right now we are still in Baltimore and God's timing is perfect. We are believing for provision whereby we are not at the mercy of whether people give into our ministry or not. I believe that in the near future I will travel to many gay pride events all over the world to witness. 6hours ago · Like

If XGay is telling the truth, he and Dede are still together and broke as a joke in Maryland.

"Believing for provision whereby we are not at the mercy of whether people give to our ministry or not."? Is that fundie speak for, "One of us is looking for a job because people are tired of supporting our crazy asses?"

"Believing for provision whereby we are not at the mercy of whether people give to our ministry or not."? Is that fundie speak for, "One of us is looking for a job because people are tired of supporting our crazy asses?"

I believe so.

Isn't it about time for XGay to shake the tip jar while squawking about the Miracle Motorcoach? :auto-camptrailer:

Yeah, "Believing for provision" is not a phrase I'm familiar with. What exactly does that mean?

I think it means that he has failed and knows he's failed. It's the taste of defeat. It just means that the next chapter will be awesomely deluded.

It's believing that God will provide. For some people, t is that people will help you out because God laid it on their hearts. For some, it is that they will get a better paying job or promotion because God laid it on someone's heart. Or that they remembered some things on a test for work. Or were getting faster at whatever it is and their hard work/dedication is realized by a boss or two. Or even that they'll find a 5 in a pocket to get those last few miles before being able to cash a paycheck.

It kind of depends on the person and situation.

On Greg and Dede, we are still really, really curious! Come on, people, let some more stuff out with your greasy, lotiony fingers and beautiful keyboard!

I have a small XGay and Dede update from his public Facebook page. The person he is replying to will be in Dallas on the 14th and is asking for help "ministering" to gay people.

If XGay is telling the truth, he and Dede are still together and broke as a joke in Maryland.

The man XGay was talking to in the quote above, has now offered to put up XGay and Dede if they are ever "near Texas". :doh:

I feel a prophetic vision coming on...

If these two somehow manage to get themselves within 500 miles of Texas, they'll be contacting this man and boo-hooing about how their car died and begging him to rescue them. :popcorn2:

A lot of Christians use the term "die to self". It doesn't mean actually die. It just means putting god, or others, ahead of your own desires. Like, "I wanted to be a doctor, but because I'm a woman, I must die to self and let the lord determine the size of my family. Now I'm expecting my twelfth blessing, and even though 12 children are really overwhelming, I must die to myself and homeschool them all. (sob) I'm so blessed! (sob)

Yeah, but Greg has said many times he is willing to be a martyr for God, so......

Well, if that's what his God wants, I don't have a problem with it as long as his martyrdom is a solo act.

There are a couple of new posts on the Greg and Dede watch-blog:

http://xgaygreganddede.blogspot.com/

Ugh, totally not funny. I guess a lot of the audience enjoyed it, but perhaps they thought it was fake Christian schlick? Or perhaps they were super super drunk.

I think girlfriend is trying her best to make herself look pregnant...is THAT still going on?

Anyways, I think I know why she was "performing"...it was an amateur competition night, with cold hard ca$h being the grand prize:

http://magoobys.com/show.cfm?id=272140&cart

I wonder where Xgay was? I don't think it sounded like him filming..

Also, I feel from the video as if the spirit of Richard Pryor was ready to smite Dede. That would have been fucking awesome if that had happened.

There are a couple of new posts on the Greg and Dede watch-blog:

http://xgaygreganddede.blogspot.com/

In that dress she really does look pregnant.

That can't be a good thing unless you're eleventy months pregnant. As batshit crazy as she and stillgay are I really hope she has seen a doctor and that nothing is wrong with her.

Back to snark, for being such a godly woman I was shocked at most of her jokes. I dont know any hardcore christian that would say any of that. It kinda fucks the message that they are trying to get out. They should make their overcomer ministry motto "become a beliver where its ok for mexicans to go to community college"

Just watched the clip, and it's got my antenna twanging a little. Is it vaguely possible this whole thing is a huge prank? How long ago did they first show up? Do we know anything for sure - like is Erma Gerd an FJer who can authenticate?

Just not feeling quite right somehow .... :anyone: :sleuth:

Exactly there is something just extraordinarily bizarre about this turn of events.

At the end of the day, the only thing I can come up is they are 100% $cammy, and they were only invested in the Xgay stuff so long as it got them attention/money.

I think it's also been mentioned by OP that Dede likely got in a lot of trouble with her xhusband for taking their child out of state, thus violating the custody agreement. She and Greg moved on from the Xgay thing shortly after he was returned...so best guess is they were told to either tone it down or risk losing her son altogether.

Xgay has openly admitted he knows how cray cray he and Dede look, so I'm assuming their next "project" is to make light of that image for ca$h. They are still in Baltimore, apparently living off the kindness of strangers with a brokedown Xgaymobile. I guess now the Xgay stuff wasn't working, they're throwing everything against the wall and seeing if Dede can get any traction as an "entertainer." The only problem is, you have to hustle in that industry, and I just think they're both too lazy to make a go of it.

Have any of you managed to listen to her "comedy" act? I can't get past the first minute or two of her voice. It is so high pitched and screechy that I can't even make out what she is saying. Are there actual racist jokes?

Have any of you managed to listen to her "comedy" act? I can't get past the first minute or two of her voice. It is so high pitched and screechy that I can't even make out what she is saying. Are there actual racist jokes?

Yes, actually I watched the whole thing, just now, and then called the club and ask when Dede would be back because I wanted to come see her...I was told it was an "open mike night" and she was not "the norm" at the club and if I left my name and number they would let me know if they were going to actually book her, which it sounded like a big NOT!!

Archived