IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Have we actually had any confirmation that Kelly Bradrick is pregnant? Guesses on due date? The gap between Michael Courage and this latest one is a shocking gap for Bradrick! One might think they actually cared about Kelly's health.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have we actually had any confirmation that Kelly Bradrick is pregnant? Guesses on due date? The gap between Michael Courage and this latest one is a shocking gap for Bradrick! One might think they actually cared about Kelly's health.

I'm not sure exactly when she's due, but I'd guess early May.

Whitney Bates's pregnancy has been made official as per the Bates Family Blog. Sounds like she's due in October. Wow... If they're due in October and they told the family on 'I Love you Day' (Feb 14th), the pee stick must've barely been dry!

Amanda (née Neely) and Matthew Wilkes had a baby girl sometime in early March. The Neelys posted about it in their website, however the Wilkes family and the new parents have yet to do so. The name of the baby was not revealed.

Whitney Bates's pregnancy has been made official as per the Bates Family Blog. Sounds like she's due in October. Wow... If they're due in October and they told the family on 'I Love you Day' (Feb 14th), the pee stick must've barely been dry!

Wow :( I feel so bad for Erin. Their due dates were only a week apart. I know how that feels. It sucks. :(

Bambi from IN the Nursery of the Nation just had her 9th,a girl but no name announced. Her sister who is almost 20 years YOUNGER than her is having her second in as many years. Her sister is only 20/21 I think.....

Her sister had her second child on april 6th, a boy named Samuel Stonewal Staton..

asrosebudblooms.wordpress.com

Kim C (Life in a Shoe) has said nothing more about her pregnancy since she announced it last month. Uncharacteristic of her. I wonder if something is up, or she's just being cautious.

Priscilla Waller is pregnant with number 2 due in November

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/04/09/pauls-is-a-big-brother/

Priscilla Waller is pregnant with number 2 due in November

davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/04/09/pauls-is-a-big-brother/

No. Please don't be true...

And NOVEMBER?! And they're announcing it on a public blog?! Good god...

Jacinda from Growing Home is pregnant again. This is her 5th pregnancy in 4.5 years.

Jacinda from Growing Home is pregnant again. This is her 5th pregnancy in 4.5 years.

...and it looks like she is giving up blogging. Not surprised - I can't imaging blogging plus looking after 4 children under 5.

ugh....her pregnancies are very high risk with the last one almost killing her. WHY do they keep doing this?

Good thing she lives in Canada and doesn't criticize the very healthcare system that saved her life....oh wait......

I've been reading Courtney's blog since before she met her husband. It was the first fundie blog I'd ever read. I had no idea that people were getting married without spending time alone with their intended. I don't mean sex because that can all be worked out after. I mean how do you know you are going to get along and like each other enough to get married? Liking your spouse is much more important than love and sex.

I even told my mother about Courtney. Every now and again she'll ask how "Christian Girl" is getting along. I can't wait to tell her she's pregnant with #5.

I always hope these people will have boys. I know that sounds badly but I think the boys have it easier in these families.

Her old blog is private now.

Soon-to-be-5 kids and her oldest just barely turned 4 at the end of March. Wow! I wish I had her energy!

Kim C (Life in a Shoe) has said nothing more about her pregnancy since she announced it last month. Uncharacteristic of her. I wonder if something is up, or she's just being cautious.

That post last month was actually a few years old and had to do with her weird blog issues. However, she posted on her Facebook and blog a week or so ago that she is indeed now pregnant and is due in November. She's worried about transitioning her 17 month-old out of the pack-and-play where he sleeps (!)

Kimberly from Raising Olives has miscarried again ( her 13th pregnancy)....This is 2 in four months despite heparin injections she takes. Do they ever listen to God when he is telling them to stop?

And on that note, Jacinda from Growing Home has discovered the same issue she had with her last pregnancy. She has a blood clot which will result in injections, probable bed rest and extra ultrasounds. And yes, this is the same woman who has complained about the Canadian health care system even though this would all be little or no cost to her.

Jacinda is only 24/25, I don't suppose she takes this as a sign to stop either does she? She could die by the time she is 30 leaving her family without a mother.

Kimberly from Raising Olives has miscarried again ( her 13th pregnancy)....This is 2 in four months despite heparin injections she takes. Do they ever listen to God when he is telling them to stop?

No, because they or their wombs know better than God does.

Jordan and Olivia webster who married March 29 are already pregnant. Her sisters are posting selfies on instagram to mark the occasion :S

Jordan and Olivia webster who married March 29 are already pregnant. Her sisters are posting selfies on instagram to mark the occasion :S

Holy crap, how?!?! It hasn't even been a full month!!!

Timed the ceremony perfectly did they?

Can you imagine? I bet a lot of them probably do plan around the ovulation. Obviously nobody wants to get married when they are on their period (happy honeymoon!) but they probably do try to schedule it in perfect sync with ovulation.

Aubrey ( thisblessedlife-aubrey.blogspot.com ) is expecting her 8th (and final!) child in December. The announcement has a great picture of pickles. Not sure what it is about fundies and pickles...

:serious:

It's one thing to get pregnant within the first 5 weeks of marriage, but to announce it for all the world to see?!

Archived