IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Ahh, I just found it, thanks. Well, hopefully this time radiation won't attach to her electrolytes so she can have a safe, happy delivery.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh, I just found it, thanks. Well, hopefully this time radiation won't attach to her electrolytes so she can have a safe, happy delivery.

Is the radiation thing legitimate? I thought it was just a weird fundie conspiracy theory.

Is the radiation thing legitimate? I thought it was just a weird fundie conspiracy theory.

When Esther had their daughter Charis in 2011, she posted onto Facebook that her labor had stalled and that it was probably due to the radiation from Japan "attaching" to her electrolytes. :think:

When Esther had their daughter Charis in 2011, she posted onto Facebook that her labor had stalled and that it was probably due to the radiation from Japan "attaching" to her electrolytes. :think:

Maybe this time she'll be more careful and wear her tinfoil hat.

Maybe this time she'll be more careful and wear her tinfoil hat.

John should have worn a tinfoil condom, but I guess it's a little late for that.

Delurking for this: Jael Phelps twittered a photo of her baby on Feb 18th. "Baby's first selfie at baby's first picket" ...

It's a boy, apparently, because there's also a video with her talking about what she would do if her son told her he was gay, but I didn't want to watch it.

Delurking for this: Jael Phelps twittered a photo of her baby on Feb 18th. "Baby's first selfie at baby's first picket" ...

It's a boy, apparently, because there's also a video with her talking about what she would do if her son told her he was gay, but I didn't want to watch it.

I wondered when that little blessing was going to arrive. I'm not on Twitter -- it is like FB where her photo and video might be just available to the public? Is there a link?

pic.twitter.com/82Bgy80HlS

I hope this works, if not - I'm not on twitter either so the pics are public I guess. Her username is WBCJael.

Edit: Ack, forgot you can't see his face in it. It's in the video though, which seems to be a vine, but I haven't found a link for that one yet.

Ugg. Tricia at Little House in the Hills just announced her 4th pregnancy. The pregnancy-addicted lady is only 7 weeks along, and already announcing it on her blog! :roll:

littlehouseinthehills.blogspot.com/2014/02/waiting-plus-announcement.html

pic.twitter.com/82Bgy80HlS

I hope this works, if not - I'm not on twitter either so the pics are public I guess. Her username is WBCJael.

Edit: Ack, forgot you can't see his face in it. It's in the video though, which seems to be a vine, but I haven't found a link for that one yet.

Thanks! Wow, I don't remember her looking like that -- I still had in my mind what she looked like in one of the Louis Theroux documentaries. Can't say marriage and motherhood have done her any favors in the looks department.

Ugg. Tricia at Little House in the Hills just announced her 4th pregnancy. The pregnancy-addicted lady is only 7 weeks along, and already announcing it on her blog! :roll:

Ugg indeed. She doesn't seem to enjoy anything very much does she? She's just waiting for the next thing to come along. She says she's waiting to get sick. How about enjoying not being sick?

I kinda give people the benefit of the doubt when making an announcement. When my husband and I found out we were expecting we decided just to tell the grandparents. Well my MIL started blabbing to everyone... the people she worked with... the illustrator for my books at a very public book signing... So my husband and I decided to just make the announcement on Facebook at 6 weeks. Why should all these people find out before my husband's brother or the baby's godmother?

Ever since that fiasco we decided to just make any future announcements immediately.

Courtney has been posting a bunch of baby announcement ideas on Pinterest. Just now I saw a few specifically for announcing an October baby, including a maternity shirt with a pumpkin over the bump.

oh good lord, that will be 5 in 5 years!!!! Not to mention her last one was premature......it feels like a cruel joke doesn't it? There are couples that can never have one yet Courtne,y ( who seems like a good mother) can breed like a rabbit, not to mention our other fundie families.... How on Earth can this be good for your body and mental well being?

oh good lord, that will be 5 in 5 years!!!! Not to mention her last one was premature......it feels like a cruel joke doesn't it? There are couples that can never have one yet Courtne,y ( who seems like a good mother) can breed like a rabbit, not to mention our other fundie families.... How on Earth can this be good for your body and mental well being?

Bold #1: My thoughts exactly.

Bold #2: It's not. The majority of obstetricians advise waiting a year after giving birth before trying to conceive again in order to give the body time to heal and rest. It makes sense now that I think back to growing up and the majority of my friends having siblings either 2 years older or 2 years younger.

Bold #1: My thoughts exactly.

Bold #2: It's not. The majority of obstetricians advise waiting a year after giving birth before trying to conceive again in order to give the body time to heal and rest. It makes sense now that I think back to growing up and the majority of my friends having siblings either 2 years older or 2 years younger.

I've heard that in many traditional cultures, 3 years is the typical spacing between babies. Personally, I had 3 babies in 3.5 years and know the havoc it wrecked on my body and emotions. Now that my youngest is almost 3 years old, I can certainly feel how I'd be much more ready for a pregnancy with a 3 year spacing.

Her oldest (Clint) will be 4 next month. So 5 in 4.5 years, and if I'm remembering correctly, a miscarriage before Clint (her blog is private so I can't go back and check). Whew!

Emily (Case) Brower just announced #2, due Oct 2014. Two years between babies, at least they'll be somewhat spaced.

I can't believe how early some people announce to the world. I'm a month and a half ahead of her, and even my oldest friends and most of my relatives don't know yet.

I can't believe how early some people announce to the world. I'm a month and a half ahead of her, and even my oldest friends and most of my relatives don't know yet.

I think she is announcing it early, because she is sick of all the people always asking. From what I gather from her post a couple of months ago about a second baby, she stood under enormous pressure having to prove her fertility.

Their #1 will be 2 years and 1 month when #2 arrives. Given the fact that her post was written months ago and people have kept asking her to the point she was superpissed and wrote the "shut up y'all"-post on her public blog, I feel terrible for her and any other quiverfull woman. Honestly, what do people expect? These hypocrites talk all about letting God decide, but can't accept the fact that not everyone is "blessed" with Irish twins all the time.

Maybe they feared that Ben and Emily gave up being quiverfull after multiple tattoos, listening to rock music, Emily wearing shorts and bikinis etc.

I think she is announcing it early, because she is sick of all the people always asking. From what I gather from her post a couple of months ago about a second baby, she stood under enormous pressure having to prove her fertility.

Their #1 will be 2 years and 1 month when #2 arrives. Given the fact that her post was written months ago and people have kept asking her to the point she was superpissed and wrote the "shut up y'all"-post on her public blog, I feel terrible for her and any other quiverfull woman. Honestly, what do people expect? These hypocrites talk all about letting God decide, but can't accept the fact that not everyone is "blessed" with Irish twins all the time.

Maybe they feared that Ben and Emily gave up being quiverfull after multiple tattoos, listening to rock music, Emily wearing shorts and bikinis etc.

Ugh. Was it not enough for the busybodies that she got pregnant 2.6 seconds after getting married? And what if they aren't actually quiverfull (GASP!!!)? (I can't recall if she ever said whether they are or aren't.)

I'm not sure they are THAT fundie. Back when she was a SAHD and had her blog she wrote a lot more spiritual stuff and was only seen in modest clothes. She once mentioned that her parents became Christians with a "be fruitful and multiply"-mindset later in life so that they couldn't have more kids at that point.

I really can't say how fundie she still is. Her father in law seems to be a gunloving redneck who posts all sorts of crap on his facebook wall. I can see her husband thinking the same way, but he doesn't seem to be the outgoing type of person...

On February 27th, Lisa Wilkes gave birth to a baby boy named Titus Goforth.

inhisperfecttime.com

Baby looks great. The name...well...he's their kid.

Archived