IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

facebook.com/blair.tsantles

Blair Tsantles Yes, baby #4 is due to arrive around Thanksgiving. We are so excited! Thank you all for the congratulations.... and sweet comments.

Yesterday at 9:00am

Wow, at this rate, she could have 19 kids easily. Once she has this one, she will have 4 under 4.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. I did'tn even know that they have #3.

Kelly is probably pregnant, too. And Davids wife.. they really breed like rabbits.

September 2011, August 2012, September 2013, November 2014.

Boy. Nelly.

Dear Blair: Just say "No" to the zit-faced Man-Child you married. God made lotion and cold showers for a reason.

Wow she's a whole 5 WEEKS pregnant and already announcing on FB? Wait at LEAST another month or so before you hear a freaking heartbeat! Wow.

Quiverfullers would announce as soon as the sperm successfully hits the egg, if they could.

Waiting the week or so to test with First Response probably gives them a lot of anguish.

It disgusts me how they use the stick as a prop, and let their children hold it. Fundies have no shame.

Breeding is the sole purpose of a fundie girl's existence. Most of us take pride in reaching our goals and fulfilling our obligations. They do the same. It just so happens their obligations revolve around having sex and making the babies so where someone may post graduation pictures or someone else may post their first publication, fundie girls have pee sticks. Their entire worth and value is determined by those sticks and when it comes back with the right answer, they are now real people doing real things. Their existence is justified, their lifes valid, their purpose fulfilled.

Especially fundies in the dominionism mind set - ATI/Quiverfull/etc. They need to make babies to take over the world. They are fighting Islam with their own weapon - out breed. Whoever has the most babies in the end, wins. Just see how many of them talk of their babies for god, littlw warriors for christ.

More babies = win. They are not human beings. They are weapons, status symbols, validation tools.

wow. I did'tn even know that they have #3.

Kelly is probably pregnant, too. And Davids wife.. they really breed like rabbits.

Me neither. Do we know what #3 is called?

Does she not pick crazy fundie names like her sister?

David and Blair's kids have better names. David's kids are named Iona Wisdom, William Endurance, and Samantha Verity. Blair's kids are Aeden Chase, Adalyn Paige, and Carter Owen.

Melissa McDonald Sanford and Garrison Sanfodr had a girl names Oswin???? It was on James McDonald's FB page....

Oswin is a terrible name. Poor baby.

That might not be the actual name. I think it was Tiffany and her husband who had creative “working titles†for their kids before the christenings where they got their official names, so maybe Melissa is taking a page from her sister’s book. Then again, maybe not. :)

I don't mind Oswin. I'm hearing it with a strong Welsh accent so it would fit with names like Aronwen and Anwen. Nickname would be Winny.

That might not be the actual name. I think it was Tiffany and her husband who had creative “working titles†for their kids before the christenings where they got their official names, so maybe Melissa is taking a page from her sister’s book. Then again, maybe not. :)

Both of Tiffany's kids have pretty creative second names. The second one is Tristan Prime, I can't remember the girl's name but it's Lilliana Something-interesting-that's-meant-to-be-Assyrian.

Both of Tiffany's kids have pretty creative second names. The second one is Tristan Prime, I can't remember the girl's name but it's Lilliana Something-interesting-that's-meant-to-be-Assyrian.

I remember thinking Tristan was a little unusual, but I liked it, and Lilliana (or some form of it) was on my short list back in the day if I'd had a girl, so they didn't seem that offbeat to me. I'd forgotten about those middle names though! They are quirky, but so are Tiffany & Ben, so it fits, I guess. :) I'm not sure what I think about Oswin (not that it matters at all...), but it fits a girl better than a boy. If they had a boy and named him Oswin, I think I would have a more cringy reaction.

Oswin is a terrible name. Poor baby.

Or maybe her parents are just closet Doctor Who fans. :)

Archived