IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Wow that is some name. Poor kid.

As bad as it might be, his name is the least of his problems.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily and Joseph Bowman are expecting a girl name Emily.....not sure of the date but there is a picture on her FB page.

Zach and Whitney Bates are having a baby boy due oct. 22nd!

I saw that! I wonder what they'll call him. It must be so sad for Erin :(

Month or so after the honeymoon.

Update: Jack and Nicole McDonnell's baby, Keegan, was born on April 24.

mcdonnelladventures.blogspot.com/2014/04/baby-keegans-03242014.html

The deceased twin of Zsu's was named Jachin Thomas. They had a service for him already. Unlike the Duggars, they're keeping those details private.

Has anyone seen any more about Kelly Bradrick's pregnancy? I am curious to find out the due date to see what the age gap is this time.

Kimberly from Raising Olives has miscarried again ( her 13th pregnancy)....This is 2 in four months despite heparin injections she takes. Do they ever listen to God when he is telling them to stop?

My mother unfortunately had three misscariages before she had me, but the first pregnancy was twins. I think that unless there's a possibility of complications for the 'potential' baby that a woman is perfectly right to decide to choose to 'try again'. My mum's pregnancies were healthy, but the miscarriages happened nonetheless

As for Michelle Duggar trying again after Josie's extreme illness and the miscarriage of the next baby...I have no words. She can play the 'we listen to what God is saying' card all she wants, but if she really believes that, she should have taken it as a huge sign from God to finally close up shop

I would agree with you except Kimberly already has 11 healthy children and is 41 ( I think). She also discovered a blood clotting disorder that she has to take injections for.....if they believe that every child is sent from God then why cant they accept that their childbearing days come to an end as well? I personally think it is dangerous to continually get pregnant, miscarry as well as have a load of children that you already care for.

I think of her lastest statement as proof of how all these women think: she stated for the first time in 18 year she wasn't nursing or pregnant and it was bittersweet. Their whole identity and self worth is wrapped in being pregnant.

Hi, long time lurker, didn't see anyone mention this (grand)baby:

muellermice.blogspot.nl/search?updated-max=2014-02-26T17:01:00-06:00&max-results=5

Joe and Mary (Mueller) Stoll had a baby Joey, 14 months after their first daughter was born. They are certainly not wasting any time :shock:

Mary is a sister of Valerie Mueller who married Adam Waller (brother to the Pecan thief David).

I would agree with you except Kimberly already has 11 healthy children and is 41 ( I think). She also discovered a blood clotting disorder that she has to take injections for.....if they believe that every child is sent from God then why cant they accept that their childbearing days come to an end as well? I personally think it is dangerous to continually get pregnant, miscarry as well as have a load of children that you already care for.

I think of her lastest statement as proof of how all these women think: she stated for the first time in 18 year she wasn't nursing or pregnant and it was bittersweet. Their whole identity and self worth is wrapped in being pregnant.

Amen! What about abdominal separation? http://www.befitmom.com/diastasis_recti.html. I've had that, it's extremely painful. It feels like there's nothing behind your belly button but pulsing organs. Very sensitive to even loose clothes. It takes months and special exercises (no crunches!) to get back to normal. I can't imagine repeat pregnancies and the damage that would do.

A fundie friend has jumped through lots of hoops and medications and special diets to keep getting pregnant, then goes through depression when the baby gets a little bigger... only to be ecstatic with another pregnancy while the other kids are kind of wild and homeschooled by someone else... it's just, so strange to be excited about a pregnancy and then depressed with the kids! lol Why not just love the kids you have?

Nothing makes me want to spit tacks like this article from Visionary Womanhood: (ancient from 2013, sorry if it's been posted before)

visionarywomanhood.com/help-pregnancy-is-making-my-body-fall-apart/ "My body isn’t pretty anymore, and I’m dying. In fact, within the next 40 years I will likely be six feet under and really looking bad. Once that happens, my legs, abdomen, hips, and back won’t matter, and when God gives me my body – made new one day – I won’t care that I sounded and felt like a wooden puppet on strings for a few short years... Love always pays a price. If it didn’t, it wouldn’t be love. Don’t do it because someone tells you that you HAVE to to be “godly.†Do it for love. Do it for love of your Savior. Do it because you love LIFE. Every single one of my nine children’s lives ended up being worth it. I wouldn’t trade even one for a beautiful body that feels like a million bucks."

Sure, and i bet your kids would prefer a mom who doesn't hobble around like a busted puppet with little individual time for the herd... and p.s. if you're doing it for love and for the Savior, get yourself healthy and adopt a needy child!

Can someone explain to me who emily brower is of bebrower.blogspot. com

?

She was mentioned on this thread, but I cant figure out who she is, She also dosent seem very fundie.

By the way, Whitney Bates (Mrs. Zack Bates) recently replied to a questioner about where she will give birth--she said in a hospital, not at home.

By the way, Whitney Bates (Mrs. Zack Bates) recently replied to a questioner about where she will give birth--she said in a hospital, not at home.

I saw that, too. Do y'all think they have insurance now or the ebil Obamacare?

The commenter above asked what she went to school for, and if she worked in that field. Was that someone from here? (minor quip: Whit misspelled business)

Hard to say....we have thought before she was and it turns out it was the outfit she was wearing. What I like about them are they have not drank the Kool-Aid with the way he was raised....It seems that none of the married Wissmans do with the exception of Rachel and Alan who are coming up on 2 years with no children.

I hope Andrew and Kori have 1 or 10, as long as it is what THEY want to do.

?

She was mentioned on this thread, but I cant figure out who she is, She also dosent seem very fundie.

Both Emily and Ben's families are hard to categorise. In some ways they're fundy lite (I don't know if Emily's old blog is around, but, IIRC, they always dressed modern modest and they didn't look like the stereotypical fundies we snark on here) but in other ways they were way over-the-top fundie. Her FIL was a pretty vocal supporter of DPIAT when the scandal first went public. But the most obvious example is that Ben and Emily's marriage was pretty much arranged between Ben and her father without her knowledge. Yes, he did ask her to marry him but that was it. They went from having no relationship to being engaged literally overnight.

I'm not sure how fundie she is anymore. I suspect she's fundie lite, but it's pretty hard to tell behind the shiny, pintresty blog. I suspect underneath the it all she's a fair bit more fundie than that average hipter for Jesus.

?

She was part of the VF crowd, her parents joined later though because they only have 2 kids. Her husband is part of a much larger family. She is friends with the S'Morton segment of Southern fundies who all know each other and past attendee at the New Year's Balls. She had an arranged marriage, no courting just engagement and then marriage 3 or so months later. They have drifted though away towards fundie-lite after marrying.

Hard to say....we have thought before she was and it turns out it was the outfit she was wearing. What I like about them are they have not drank the Kool-Aid with the way he was raised....It seems that none of the married Wissmans do with the exception of Rachel and Alan who are coming up on 2 years with no children.

I hope Andrew and Kori have 1 or 10, as long as it is what THEY want to do.

I agree, I don't think she's pregnant. She just has a wee paunch. If you look at the next photo down, she doesn't have a belly at all.

Josiah and Abi have 2 kids in 4 years

Bethany and Dan have 2 in about 22 months (most likely to have a bunch IMO)

Andrew and Kori - none

Rachel and Alan - none

Both Emily and Ben's families are hard to categorise. In some ways they're fundy lite (I don't know if Emily's old blog is around, but, IIRC, they always dressed modern modest and they didn't look like the stereotypical fundies we snark on here) but in other ways they were way over-the-top fundie. Her FIL was a pretty vocal supporter of DPIAT when the scandal first went public. But the most obvious example is that Ben and Emily's marriage was pretty much arranged between Ben and her father without her knowledge. Yes, he did ask her to marry him but that was it. They went from having no relationship to being engaged literally overnight.

I'm not sure how fundie she is anymore. I suspect she's fundie lite, but it's pretty hard to tell behind the shiny, pintresty blog. I suspect underneath the it all she's a fair bit more fundie than that average hipter for Jesus.

I have commented on her last blog post about her tatoo and asked her wether her views concerning modesty etc. have changed since she got married. unfortunately the comment wasn't published and i am not sure wether i left an email or not.

it seems to me that she and her husband became more wordly, but i don't think they really changed their beliefs.

what i like about her, is the fact that she doesn't seem to be afraid to speak her mind. i think her blog post about pregnancy and the pressure women sometimes feel from relatives and friends was really great.

and although they had an arranged marriage they seem to be pretty happy with each other.

Hi, long time lurker, didn't see anyone mention this (grand)baby:

muellermice.blogspot.nl/search?updated-max=2014-02-26T17:01:00-06:00&max-results=5

Joe and Mary (Mueller) Stoll had a baby Joey, 14 months after their first daughter was born. They are certainly not wasting any time :shock:

Mary is a sister of Valerie Mueller who married Adam Waller (brother to the Pecan thief David).

Yeah, I saw! I check in on their blog from time to time. Allthough Joe Mueller is the Brother of Valerie Waller, and Mary is his wife :) It's so easy getting the people mixed up in the large families :)

Heidi, who is the one who updates the blog, is quite sweet.

Archived