IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Not sure how I missed it this long, but Beth Serven Ten Dolle and her husband now have three li'l farmhands. Quietly watching the Serven-Loomii out on the Left Coast. Despite a miscarriage and two dicey-ish pregnancies, sounds likely that Rebecca & Steven will be catching up. (popcorn emoti if I could find it)

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure how I missed it this long, but Beth Serven Ten Dolle and her husband now have three li'l farmhands. Quietly watching the Serven-Loomii out on the Left Coast. Despite a miscarriage and two dicey-ish pregnancies, sounds likely that Rebecca & Steven will be catching up. (popcorn emoti if I could find it)

I've been waiting for news on the Loomii front, too. Certainly she's got to be pregnant again, right? Gotta keep up with her younger sister!

Kim C of Life in a Shoe has been so quiet lately that I started to think she had miscarried, but she recently posted a picture of her pregnant self.

I think she is having a hard time coping with Perry away during the week for his post-Vision Forum job.

Married daughter Deanna hasn't been mentioned in months, and her blog disappeared a while back. She's been married about 20 months now, and if Kim C is going to be a grandma, she hasn't mentioned it. I suspect that Deanna has moved away and is maintaining minimal contact with her family.

Kressanr Morton has had her fifth....there is a picture on her FB but no info....She wasn't due until August right??? Anyway, those Mortons breed like rabbits. I think that is 5 in 7 years.

Kressant and Michael's son has been named Harold Fletcher in what may be one of the worst baby name combos I have ever heard.....poor kid; fundie and a bad name

Courtney from Sweet Tea and Buttermilk has announced she is having another boy. For those keeping track, that is 5 in less than 5 years......

Courtney from Sweet Tea and Buttermilk has announced she is having another boy. For those keeping track, that is 5 in less than 5 years......

Including a preemie who spent time in the nicu because of placenta Previa and a labor that happened so fast the baby was born in the driveway.

I am not a fan of children being born into these horrible families, but let's hope this one doesn't kill her or the baby

Yes, so true and what gets me is they claim to be pro-life, that birth control is evil, yet engage in risky behavior as they continually get pregnant back to back to back.

Jacinda is another one, she wrote last week has it was so nice not to be judged for being pregnant again ( for the fifth time) even though her blood clot issues will be with every pregnancy. Yes, we judge because it is careless to keep getting pregnant in the face of health issues.

Lacie ( Verrett Bowman) and Steven Bowman had a boy Winston in late April. I only found it through her sister's FB page Laura Verrett.....And my fundie stalking needs to stop!

Corner of Joy (Amy Joy) had a girl (Victoria Rose) on June 20th.

cornerofjoy.blogspot.com/2014/06/baby-is-here.html#comment-form

Kim C of Life in a Shoe has been so quiet lately that I started to think she had miscarried, but she recently posted a picture of her pregnant self.

I think she is having a hard time coping with Perry away during the week for his post-Vision Forum job.

Married daughter Deanna hasn't been mentioned in months, and her blog disappeared a while back. She's been married about 20 months now, and if Kim C is going to be a grandma, she hasn't mentioned it. I suspect that Deanna has moved away and is maintaining minimal contact with her family.

Nah, Deanna still lives quite close to the family and babysits for her siblings pretty frequently. How I wish one of the Coghlin girls would break away, though!

Danielle Niednagel had her fourth baby yesterday, a boy, Julian Kai (source - Jeremy's facebook page).

I really like that name. Julian was on my short list for middle names, and I have a Hawaiian cousin named Kai.

I really like that name. Julian was on my short list for middle names, and I have a Hawaiian cousin named Kai.

I agree, it's a nice name, and it's the most mainstream name they have chosen. Their other kids are Kalea, Keoni and Jadrian (not sure I'm spelling all those correctly).

I was just on The Turleys blog and it sure looks like Melissa is pregnant with number 4.....They were on some history tour and dressed in 40's garb so it could be the dress.....Their youngest is just about ready to turn 1.

For those of you who don't fundie watch like I do, Melissa is the sister of Lindsay who is married to Brantley Disharoon. Justin is the brother is Sam Turley, notorious Confederate sympathizer.

Where in THEE world did y'all come up with this fundie list? That's a LOT of fundies, lol. :o

And so...the Sanders family. N and D (whoever they are?) built or are building a mini TTH, yes? Wonder where they got THAT idea. :roll:

Where in THEE world did y'all come up with this fundie list? That's a LOT of fundies, lol. :o

And so...the Sanders family. N and D (whoever they are?) built or are building a mini TTH, yes? Wonder where they got THAT idea. :roll:

Where did you hear about Noah and Dorothy's house? The Sanders' blog hasn't been updated in over year.

I would LOVE to have some information about the Sanders. They are/were my favorite fundie family.

She had a baby boy names Shepherd Thomas in late May... it was barley announced on Scott Brown's webpage.

Thanks, teachergirl! Her last three kids have had (somewhat) normal names.

ETA: Where can I find the post on Scott Brown's blog?. I found it in the Doug Phillips thread.

Archived