IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

That's what I thought would happen. (Non-US citizen here). Even the worst school lunch is still a meal the family doesn't have to supply and when you're talking about a family with that many hungry kids, that's a fair chunk of change. I see that family and weep for the future of those kids. There is absolutely no way one woman can possibly give them the mothering they need (especially if she continues producing babies like that) and as for providing even the bare bones of an education. ..yeah.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes they age out of WIC at 5. She will of course homeschool too so no free school lunch. Courtney is 29, she could easily hit a duggar size family at this rate.

I actually didn't realize she was actually that old yet. I'm pleased.

In late February, Kathy Brodock's daughter Emma gave birth to a daughter named Javelin Grace:

facebook.com/Kathy.Brodock/posts/10152035895980958?stream_ref=10

Kathy is *likethis* with Kelly Crawford and has been drinking the VF KoolAid since forever.

In late February, Kathy Brodock's daughter Emma gave birth to a daughter named Javelin Grace:

facebook.com/Kathy.Brodock/posts/10152035895980958?stream_ref=10

Kathy is *likethis* with Kelly Crawford and has been drinking the VF KoolAid since forever.

Javelin, as in, the thing that looks like a huge ass lawn dart? These people are stupid.

Javelin, as in, the thing that looks like a huge ass lawn dart? These people are stupid.

I told you, they've been around Kelly too long. The klassy names kontinue.

Amanda and Matthew Wilkes had a baby girl. There are a ton of pictures on the Neely blog but no name

announced yet.

Courtney ("Sweet Tea and Buttermilk") is expecting AGAIN. Her 3rd son was burn in the driveway because they couldn´t make it to the hospital in time, the 4th child (a daughter) was born very early via C-section. Sayed daugther is now 7 months. :angry-banghead: sweetteaandbuttermilk.blogspot.de/

Of course she is. The only shocker is that it's taken this long. I believe this will be the first one born after the 1st birthday of it's most immediate older sibling. Even if not it's certainly the largest gap between spawn.

In late February, Kathy Brodock's daughter Emma gave birth to a daughter namedJavelin Grace:

Well, I guess that's a new play on arrows in a quiver. :shock:

Javelin?????? That is hilarious.

Will the next kid be named Lawn Dart? Arrow? Spear? AtlAtl?

You knew it was coming: Kim and Perry (thanks for the link, thekate).

m.facebook.com/pcoghlan?id=1185765038&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10203340197364098&id=1185765038&set=a.2492090860038.2147047.1185765038&source=44

You knew it was coming: Kim and Perry (thanks for the link, thekate).

m.facebook.com/pcoghlan?id=1185765038&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10203340197364098&id=1185765038&set=a.2492090860038.2147047.1185765038&source=44

Yep, I've been expecting this for a while. It could well be her last though - there's a longer than usual gap between Calvin and this bub.

of course she is....who needs steady employment, health insurance and room for the older kids? Run older girsl, RUN.

Yes, Kim is 40/41 so let's hope this is it....I just cant ever be happy about these baby hoarders bringing more into this lifestyle.

At least theyre in a bigger house and aren't having the kids sleep 10 to a room anymore. Hope they can afford another baby though :(

The kids are still crowded. The house isn't that big to fit all of those children. Not to mention the lack of privacy, the children are not allowed to really spend alone time, Kim has posted about that. She says those who are introverted and more quiet need to learn to just deal....

Andy and Emily Bradrick just had number 11, a baby boy with Down's Syndrome named Samuel, per their FB page. Andy is even more extreme in his view than Peter, his wife wears head coverings and they live in MN where he is a "pastor." I think he is one of the oldest Bradrick children.

Yeah, its still not ideal, but its better than it was. Its a bad time for them to have a baby with Perry losing his job. Hope they can feed them.

Yeah, its still not ideal, but its better than it was. Its a bad time for them to have a baby with Perry losing his job. Hope they can feed them.

God will provide--isn't that the defense against people who want to limit their family size and refuse god's blessings?

"God will provide" to the Coughlans, indeed. And they, like many other Quiverfull families, believe that having endless unplanned babiez makes them holier than the rest of us, and we are all morally obligated to shower them with charity to reward them for bringing more future Christian soldiers into the world.

Bambi from IN the Nursery of the Nation just had her 9th,a girl but no name announced. Her sister who is almost 20 years YOUNGER than her is having her second in as many years. Her sister is only 20/21 I think.....

Bambi's 9th child is Selah Hope Moore.

Selah: Hebrew in origin and chosen from the Psalms, "to Pause and Reflect"

Hope: "Expectation"

A Hutchins baby was born on March 17th. Is she Hilary and Mark's baby?

lifewithrosie.blogspot.com

Yep, Katie is theirs.

web.stagram.com/n/miakalista/

Archived