IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I promise you she's due in Feb, I looked up their baby registry.

That being said, assuming her due date is Feb 27th as I said. They got pregnant the week after they got married :o

Oh wow, sorry. SIL Lisa is due then too..... does ANYONE else think we aren't as pure as we said on our wedding date?

I mean, these couples seem to get pregnant immediately and it just seems so coincindental to be blessed so quickly....

Lise Morton had her baby yesterday! Via Hunter Kendall's facebook: facebook.com/hunter.kendall.92

Hunter Kendall

11 hours ago near Sans Souci, SC

My nephew Kendall Wesley Morton was born today at 9:28 7lb 14 oz. Congratulations to my sister Lisë Cleveland and Liam!

No I promise you she's due in Feb, I looked up their baby registry.

That being said, assuming her due date is Feb 27th as I said. They got pregnant the week after they got married :o

Just out of curiosity, where are they registered? Any hints of, its a boy or girl?

Oh wow, sorry. SIL Lisa is due then too..... does ANYONE else think we aren't as pure as we said on our wedding date?

I mean, these couples seem to get pregnant immediately and it just seems so coincindental to be blessed so quickly....

It wouldn't surprise me if they timed the wedding to coincide with ovulation. They are obviously going to avoid the week of the brides period (as would anyone, but especially when the groom is chomping at the bit for sweet sweet fellowship) - it's a small step from there to marrying when most fertile.

Well, and that the Sanders' blog went completely silent after the Abbi's Birthday post in April 2013. I'm sure they got pissed that we were all reading their blog so moved it somewhere else, but I was genuinely interested in their family. I wanted to see Noah and Darth's house get finished, and learn something about how Noah was making a living being a young farmer. They were one fundie family that actually had FUN and sometimes the girls wore pants and they took great photos of large gatherings and all the food they would prepare without all the mind-blowing Edwardian prose used on the Morton blog. Maybe someday they will come back. I would love to see the new Noah/Darth baby. And certainly by now one of the older Sanders girls has got to be courting, right?

I totally miss the Sanders' blog, too! I loved watching them work and play so hard, and enjoy each other so much. I wish they would come back.

I was just thinking about the fact that Amanda Munck got married back in May, and there's been no word on her since. Wonder if she's pregnant yet.

Mortons announced that Kressant is having her fifth boy. 5 boys under 7? Eek. At least Katie's had her string of sister-moms girls to help out in a few years.

I guess Katie isn't pregnant. 15 grandsons and only 5 granddaughters, wow.

They don't find out the gender from what I remember so she may be pregnant but they have nothing to announce about it. If she's not pregnant Id be surprised.

They don't find out the gender from what I remember so she may be pregnant but they have nothing to announce about it. If she's not pregnant Id be surprised.

I think it's pretty safe to assume all S'Mortons pregnant at all times unless explicitly stated otherwise. Damn, those are fertile families.

They really do have the chance of repopulating the world :o Its like a family of Michelle Duggars.

They could have 20 kids each :o

Shockingly, it seems she isn't pregnant: the existing grandchildren, plus the one Kressant's expecting, add up to 20. Katie's last baby is almost a year old--usually by this point, she's more than halfway through a pregnancy (her first two are less than a year apart). Could having six kids in just over six years actually have been a strain on her body? :roll:

I just checked out the Morton's post on their new grandchildren. Both Lise and Dorothy look great but Lise is a girl after my own heart* - she has a full face of makeup on in all the pictures.

*just the makeup part not the patriarchy shit

Especially considering that video of Katie extolling - at great length - the virtues of home birthin'. It seems to be an expected Thing in that family.

Melissa Kendall had her baby. She is the 3rd grandkid for the Kendall's in the past 30 days. They are up to 14 grandkids now.

facebook.com/hunter.kendall.92

I just checked out the Morton's post on their new grandchildren. Both Lise and Dorothy look great but Lise is a girl after my own heart* - she has a full face of makeup on in all the pictures.

*just the makeup part not the patriarchy shit

It also looks like she might have had an epidural or some kind of drugs judging by the IV. Papa Morton must be apoplectic over her not submitting to pain during childbirth.

(I have had 3 natural births and I'm a huge advocate of it personally, but not as some fetishistic ritual of self flagellation)

Katy from Little White House gave birth to Micah Daniel born 3:06 am Saturday, December 14, 2013! It's on her blog.

And she seriously needs to stop having babies and focus on getting her teeth fixed. Yikes.

And she seriously needs to stop having babies and focus on getting her teeth fixed. Yikes.

What's wrong with her teeth?

Archived