IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

If you figure Kressant has 6 kids and 20 more years of possible baby making? Even if she slows to one every 18 months that's still about 20 kids.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping that something had happened during the emergency, to render Kelly unable to have any more children. She is such a delicate looking young woman, I fear for her health.

She is such a delicate looking young woman, I fear for her health.

This.

I never understood how Sippy thought she was "sturdy".

Sippy was horny and wanted to own the most attractive woman. He justified his desires to himself by telling himself she met all the requirements for the ideal fundie wife. He might tell the world it was an objective decision made with pure, cold logic and none of that messy emotionalstuff, but we all know it's bullshit.

Who the heck names their kid Kressant? These Fundie names are so out there.

are the siblings Skone and Bisqotti? :whistle:

Kressant's siblings are named Brett(Alan), Rachel and Bethany. I have no idea why she has such a strange name.

Eta: Her name is pronounced like crescent, not croissant

Poor Kressant. Shes the Jinger of the family. Everyone else gets such normal names, and they just picked a random word and spelled it wrong to be her name.

Cause he has massive ears that stick out like the handles on a sippy cup that you would give to a baby or toddler.

are the siblings Skone and Bisqotti? :whistle:

Eta: Her name is pronounced like crescent, not croissant

Ah, that explains why no one laughed at my joke… :doh:

Ah, that explains why no one laughed at my joke… :doh:

I thought it was hilarious! Honestly, with a spelling like that, it SHOULD be pronounced "croissant". I was wondering where Skone, Bisqotti, Mufin, Kawfeecayk, and Keesh were.

I think Darth is the only S'Morton not to give birth before the first anniversary? Rachel will definitely be expecting again soon I bet. If you count her stillbirth, she's be right on the same pace as her sisters. They are a frighteningly fertile bunch.

When did Rachel have a stillbirth? I have been following the S'Mortons for a while now, but don't remember that happening. Despite hating everything about her lifestyle, that makes me so sad for her.

Also, I am very surprised that there still has been no mention of Dorothy's new baby on the main Morton blog. Lise and Kressant should both be due anytime now too. The radio silence from them seems odd, but maybe Adeline is just really busy helping Martha put her wedding together. It still seems strange though that she put up those posts about someone's wedding shower but nothing about the new baby.

Also, I am very surprised that there still has been no mention of Dorothy's new baby on the main Morton blog. Lise and Kressant should both be due anytime now too. The radio silence from them seems odd, but maybe Adeline is just really busy helping Martha put her wedding together. It still seems strange though that she put up those posts about someone's wedding shower but nothing about the new baby.

Well, and that the Sanders' blog went completely silent after the Abbi's Birthday post in April 2013. I'm sure they got pissed that we were all reading their blog so moved it somewhere else, but I was genuinely interested in their family. I wanted to see Noah and Darth's house get finished, and learn something about how Noah was making a living being a young farmer. They were one fundie family that actually had FUN and sometimes the girls wore pants and they took great photos of large gatherings and all the food they would prepare without all the mind-blowing Edwardian prose used on the Morton blog. Maybe someday they will come back. I would love to see the new Noah/Darth baby. And certainly by now one of the older Sanders girls has got to be courting, right?

When did Rachel have a stillbirth? I have been following the S'Mortons for a while now, but don't remember that happening. Despite hating everything about her lifestyle, that makes me so sad for her.

Rachel had a stillbirth around the time Darth & Noah were married.

I think Darth had a miscarriage before she got pg w Enoch. There was an announcement on the Saunder's blog saying she was pg and stated the month the baby was due. That announcement post disappeared, their were no more references to any pregnancy, the month passed without any birth announcement. Enoch was born a couple of months later. Either she presumed she was pregnant (from comments on the MortonClan blog it looks like the Morton kids are deliberately kept as ignorant as possible about reproduction as possibl-to the point were Pa Morton had to explain the birthing process to his son while his daughter in-law was labouring) or she had a miscarriage and Enoch was conceived a few months later.

As to the Mortons not mentioning births, new babies are so commonplace they're not worth mentioning anymore. Certainly not worth the effort of sitting down and writing a special post on a rarely updated blog anyway.

Darth announced that she was due in July of 2011. Enoch was born in August. I don't think the original announcement, which I believe was posted in December of 2010, disappeared. I think she had a miscarriage before Patrick was born. Abbi hinted that Noah and Darth's family was growing.

The Morton's might not announce pregnancies, but they've announced the birth of every grandchild until now.

Eta: I tried to check the Sanders' blog, but I can't access it.

I think Rachel and Martha will have babies before the year is over. In my previous comment I forgot to add Lise's name to the list of Morton's who had their first baby 9 months after their wedding. 21 grandchildren in 8 years. Wow!

I doubt Martha has time- she just got engaged. Give her at least til January 2014

ETA: I would be hopping on Cleve pretty quickly if I were Lise :)

I doubt Martha has time- she just got engaged. Give her at least til January 2014

ETA: I would be hopping on Cleve pretty quickly if I were Lise :)

The Morton's usually have short engagements. I'm guessing she'll be married before April. I think she'll have a honeymoon baby just like 4 out of 5 of her siblings.

Btw, I think you meant January 2015. I made the same typo in the Duggar/Bates thread :lol:

Eta: Does anyone know Martha and Tayte's wedding date?

The Martins who are an ATI family have adopted 2 special needs boys....They are on Gb and have adopted quite a few children with needs. They live in Texas and I believe have between 10-12.....

Martha won't take time. If they marry within the next two months, there will be a 2014 baby - if she's as prolific at baby making as the rest of her family.

Bethany Smith Lane was married at the end of January and had her first in August; granted, he was early, but even at that his due date was October. It's not out of the ordinary to expect a baby in the same calendar year from these kids who are married off in the early part of the year. Wedding by March, baby by December.

Archived