IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Kimberly from Raising Olives is pregnant with #12 although she has had complications early on and her oregnancy has not progressed so far according to her blog. She says she still "feels pregnant" so although I snark, I don't wish a miscarriage on anyone.

She just posted that the baby has bradycardia and has not grown. This will almost certainly end up as a failed early pregnancy. No snark - I would never wish a miscarriage on anyone).

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIAS has been laying on the baby hints kinda thick last couple posts....either she is hinting/hoping or just really, really baby minded now.

It really would be a bad time for Kim to find out she is pregnant. I hope she isn't, and doesn't have another child until Perry has another job :( So many expenses come with pregnancy, especially in America, and I don't think she has health insurance either.

LIAS has been laying on the baby hints kinda thick last couple posts....either she is hinting/hoping or just really, really baby minded now.

I think she's just hoping, normally Kim's blogging about the positive pregnancy test before it's even had a chance to dry off.

She just posted that the baby has bradycardia and has not grown. This will almost certainly end up as a failed early pregnancy. No snark - I would never wish a miscarriage on anyone).

Follow up: Kim from Raising Olives posted that the embryo has died

edited to add link: raisingolives.com/

I think she's just hoping, normally Kim's blogging about the positive pregnancy test before it's even had a chance to dry off.

She did this with her last pregnancy. There were hints in every blog post. If you look at the old "Upcoming Baby Season" thread, you'll see comments like tabitha2's. The pregnancy was confirmed when she put a due date calendar on her blog.

Deanna better watch it....gurandamntee Kim will find reasons and ways to make a grandchild her own. The women is obsessed with pregnancy, babies, birthing, Etc.

And the fact the Perry is soon to be unemployed wont deter them. They use Samaritan, don't vaccinate OR do well baby/child visits plus she homebirths. In their mind a new baby won't cost them anything. She says Perry has temp work lined up but no mention of a job search.

Dorothy Sanders gave birth to baby boy yesterday. They named him Patrick Oldreive, looks cute and favors Morton side. It was a home birth. redeemingthedirt.com

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures up on the Morton Clan blog show Lise with a big ol' pregnant belly (and their first born is still so little...I know, I shouldn't be shocked...but I had high hopes for her being a moderating influence...and the fact that they moved off the compound) and Dorothy pregnant. I guess she's already had the baby (see above).

I called the Lise Morton pregnancy a few months back. She was sitting at a table, but the bump was apparent, even then. She must have given birth by now.

That puts her two about 15 months apart....Lise is older right? so not as many as her SIL's we hope.

Priscilla definitely looks pregnant in the Israel pictures.

I think Deanna may be built that way....I couldn't tell from the kitchen picture.

That puts her two about 15 months apart....Lise is older right? so not as many as her SIL's we hope.

I think Deanna may be built that way....I couldn't tell from the kitchen picture.

Never mind, she's talking a bunch about drinking on her FB page!

Which one does Pris look pregnant in? I immediately went to go look and I don't see any that I would say that about. I noticed a few I couldn't click to make bigger though.

I think in the getting lunch picture there was talk that she looked pregnant again.

That didn't take long for lacie bowman....they were married in june of last year right??? doesn't he work or was affiliated with vf???

Priscilla isn't pregnant, or if she is she's not far enough along to be showing. People were asking a few weeks ago and David flat out said that as far as they knew she wasn't.

That's a relief. Perhaps Paul will be an only.....

I stand corrected, Lacie was married in April of this year so you know, it took a whole three months to get pregnant.

Alice (of Alice's Baby) had number 7 on Wednesday, October 23. Lydia Jane is her first girl (after six boys.)

I hope Lydia is Alice's last, but that's not likely. At an ultrasound, the tech announced the sex of the fetus by saying, "looks like you're going to have have another one. This girl will need a sister to play with." Sheesh!

Couldn't agree more. Ugh. Don't enable the crazy! I wish it were the last. I'm happy enough she had the longed for daughter but let it end there. I don't find her sweet or charming or delightful like some people do on here. I find her neurotic and odious. I am often furious after I read her silly, hypochondriac or inane babbling but I keep coming back....

Archived