IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

She had her 3rd, Rebekah, June 11th, 2011 at home. Her first was 2 1/2, her second was 15 months old.

She announced her 4th pregnancy in May 24th 2012 saying she 17 weeks pregnant. Which means she got pregnant around mid Jan 2012. Her first was 3 years old, her 2nd was 22 months old, her third was 7 months old.

She had her fourth, Jude, November 5th, 2012 at home. This means her first was not even 4 years old yet. Her 2nd was a bit over 2 1/2. Her third was 11 months old.

Doesn't that make 17 months?

So 15, 15, 17, 17 gaps?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I think you are right. I knew I was going to screw the math up at some point.

7 out of 10 ain't bad. Wait, I mean 12 out of 3! Wait, I mean 3 out of 4!

Looks like Lise Morton might be expecting in photos on the new post.

Lise and Kressant both from the looks of it. I bet Katie is pregnant at this point too.

Alice (of Alice's Baby) had number 7 on Wednesday, October 23. Lydia Jane is her first girl (after six boys.)

I hope Lydia is Alice's last, but that's not likely. At an ultrasound, the tech announced the sex of the fetus by saying, "looks like you're going to have have another one. This girl will need a sister to play with." Sheesh!

Looks like Lise Morton might be expecting in photos on the new post.

Might be. Also, I think Kressant (in the 11th pic) looks to have a bun in the oven again.

I wonder what's the story about Cleve & Lise moving away from the compound :think: Maybe Lise didn't want to live so close to all her in-lawns (I wouldn't!).

Kressant does look pretty pregnant. I looked up Bryon's birthdate, he was born in October of last year! She looked 5/6 months in the picture to me. This would ne number 6 right? Good Lord do these people stop???

And on that note, with all of those children, cleaning, cooking, homeschooling; when do they even want to have sex? I mean that in a serious way. I suppose the wifely submission and duty comes into play then. Ugh.

Kressant does look pretty pregnant. I looked up Bryon's birthdate, he was born in October of last year! She looked 5/6 months in the picture to me. This would ne number 6 right? Good Lord do these people stop???

And on that note, with all of those children, cleaning, cooking, homeschooling; when do they even want to have sex? I mean that in a serious way. I suppose the wifely submission and duty comes into play then. Ugh.

Kressant's oldest would just be school age, I believe. She's mostly just had littles to herd everyday. Hopefully her house will be finished soon because I think they're all still crammed in that little two bedroom apartment.

Hopefully her house will be finished soon because I think they're all still crammed in that little two bedroom apartment.

WTF? Can you tell me about where you found this out? I knew that Cleve & Lise and Darth & Noah had apartments but I thought they were supposed to be strictly temporary affairs and their 'proper' house was supposed to he built as quickly as possible. Rachael & Wes have been in their house for at least a year and a half. Why has it taken so long for Kressant & whatshisname?

Lise definitely looks like she's expecting again. I thought she and Cleve had moved to Texas? Maybe that was just temporary.. I have to say, I miss the days of the more frequent Morton updates.

Martha looked gorgeous in those pictures. Put her in a pair of skinny jeans and she could almost be any girl you'd see on the street/in the mall. Very figure flattering for a Morton.

WTF? Can you tell me about where you found this out? I knew that Cleve & Lise and Darth & Noah had apartments but I thought they were supposed to be strictly temporary affairs and their 'proper' house was supposed to he built as quickly as possible. Rachael & Wes have been in their house for at least a year and a half. Why has it taken so long for Kressant & whatshisname?

Wes built his house for them to live in as they finished it.

Michael's house didn't even get started till 5 years after they got married. mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2011/03/aunt-christine-getting-house-tour.html

A reference to the unfinished house at the end of this post:

mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-years-photographs-that-caused-laugh.html

And how the kitchen is just being done: mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2013/07/around-farmish.html

Jinger or more accurately the actual spelling "ginger" is a short form for Virginia (as are Ginny/Ginnie), as in Ginger Rogers (real name Virginia Katherine McMath). Virginia is certainly sanctioned by the fundies, what with its puritan roots and all. Even Dougie has a daughter named Virginia.

Ummm... the first settlers of Virginia were not Puritans. The first Puritans settled in Plymouth in 1623. Oh wait, that's what fundie SODRT history teaches.

Zsu is knocked up again. Was that mentioned here? I might overread it. In that case - Sorry!

Holy cow -- she sure is! Wow. Well, not surprising, I guess, but I hadn't heard that until now. I can hardly wait to hear her "cure" for morning sickness. She's a genius that she's apparently solved it!

Somone mentioned on another thread that Sarah at Heartsdesire was pregnant again. She would be about 18 weeks now.

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/2013/09/every-good-and-every-perfect-gift.html

She is a Zsu disciple, but generally more ignorant :?

I FINALLY updated the list. Can anyone let me know if there's anything that I missed, of if any of my "Due date unknowns" now have due dates known?

Also, is Anna Wolfe Anna from Maidens of Worth? I thought so, I just wanted to make sure I'm right.

Holy cow -- she sure is! Wow. Well, not surprising, I guess, but I hadn't heard that until now. I can hardly wait to hear her "cure" for morning sickness. She's a genius that she's apparently solved it!

I'm really curious about this "cure". What do we think? Is it (a) an old wives remedy that we all know already (b) just coincidence that Zsu is having no morning sickness this time or © some magical, biblical cure - prayer, Old Testament remedy, whatever?

I FINALLY updated the list. Can anyone let me know if there's anything that I missed, of if any of my "Due date unknowns" now have due dates known?

Also, is Anna Wolfe Anna from Maidens of Worth? I thought so, I just wanted to make sure I'm right.

Yup! Same person.

Lise Morton definitely looks to have a bump in those pictures taken at the Alexander's dinner table. Hard to say how far along she is though.

Keslie Smith (wife of David) looks definitely pregnant on the picture poster over at her in-law's blog. This baby will be number 4 for her: she has two daughters (Emma and Molly) and a boy (Owen).

ourfamily-bts.blogspot.com

Zsu is knocked up again. Was that mentioned here? I might overread it. In that case - Sorry!

She's going to need a new license plate again, right? Doesn't it list the number of kids they have?

She's going to need a new license plate again, right? Doesn't it list the number of kids they have?

Yes, she will. She has made it clear though that they have it in their budget to update the plate as needed.

Priorities, dontcha' know.

Just left the Thomas blog. They are traveling around as usual. Where do these people get the money to travel so much?? Michael Thomas's wife is expecting their 3rd soon. I bet by Christmas Jordan & Melissa will be making another announcement.

Archived