IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a hunch but I think that Kori Wissmann might be pregnant. Check out the family picture on: wissmanns.blogspot.ca .

I say no, but it is hard to tell due to the way she's leaning and her clothes. If you check out her facebook, the photos are from October and she's got a wee tummy there. I think that's just her normal shape.

Although they placed her right next to Beth who is very pregnant. I thought she looked like she has a bump too. Good for them for waiting a few years if she is. Poor Rachel, no news yet must be very hard for her in that culture.

It really would be a bad time for Kim to find out she is pregnant. I hope she isn't, and doesn't have another child until Perry has another job :( So many expenses come with pregnancy, especially in America, and I don't think she has health insurance either.

They use (and promote) Scamaritan. I wonder if the cheques for another delivery would roll in so reliably now VF has closed and the families closeness to Doug Phillips is more of a liability than a help.

Never mind, she's talking a bunch about drinking on her FB page!

I thought that someone had confirmed that Tyler (Deanna's husband) was infertile due to childhood mumps? it seems likely to me - Deanna would have been knocked up long ago if it was possible. Despite fundie lite appearances, she's been raised on hellfire and damnation preaching and hardcore quiverful/patriarchy doctrine - shes third generation on both sides. She may be wearing pants and working part time, but one only needs to see her post on stoning harlots who engage in premarital sex to see how deep the indoctrination goes.

I actually expected a very large premie 8 months after her wedding - it happened so quickly, with minimal fuss and minimal coverage on LiaS or other VF blogs, without the Tool presiding - it had shotgun wedding written all over it. But it looks like God wont be sending her any blessings, and after helping raise so many of her mother's kids, the choice of a reputedly infertile husband may have been deliberate.

Scamaritan doesn't cover homebirths on a chookshit covered front veranda. (just the NICU costs afterwards).

I think Kim uses midwives for prenatal care then delivers unassisted. I think Scamaritan covers midwife costs.

And she's all citified now, yáll. She birthed the last one in the suburbs and was considerate enough to do so out of sight of the neighbours (though presumably whilst wearing her holster and loaded gun).

I thought they only covered costs associated with being an inpatient. They certainly don't cover any kind of other preventative healthcare.

I thought that someone had confirmed that Tyler (Deanna's husband) was infertile due to childhood mumps? it seems likely to me - Deanna would have been knocked up long ago if it was possible. Despite fundie lite appearances, she's been raised on hellfire and damnation preaching and hardcore quiverful/patriarchy doctrine - shes third generation on both sides. She may be wearing pants and working part time, but one only needs to see her post on stoning harlots who engage in premarital sex to see how deep the indoctrination goes.

I actually expected a very large premie 8 months after her wedding - it happened so quickly, with minimal fuss and minimal coverage on LiaS or other VF blogs, without the Tool presiding - it had shotgun wedding written all over it. But it looks like God wont be sending her any blessings, and after helping raise so many of her mother's kids, the choice of a reputedly infertile husband may have been deliberate.

I've heard this assertion many times. Does anybody have any evidence or is this speculation? Not that I think Deanna and Tyler would be using birth control. I just wonder where this story came from, especially since all the other iterations say it's because of childhood cancer. Just curious.

Is Dinah Seppi pregnant? In their family photo, her husband Dustin has his hand over her stomach and she looks like she may be showing.....That didn't take long, August wedding right?

No, Triumph will be 6.5 by the time Bradrick! Blessing number 6 arrives. It's sad that it seems like there's been a huge break (by comparison, anyway) but it's just that there will be a bit less than two years between Bradrick! Blessings numbers 5 and 6, rather than about 14 months.

No, Triumph will be 6.5 by the time Bradrick! Blessing number 6 arrives. It's sad that it seems like there's been a huge break (by comparison, anyway) but it's just that there will be a bit less than two years between Bradrick! Blessings numbers 5 and 6, rather than about 14 months.

Well thank goodness for that! Although 6 under 7! Yikes.

Prentiss Allen (Lise Morton's sister) had Brighton Grey Allen yesterday. facebook.com/hunter.kendall.92

Since Lise and Prentiss had their first babies a week apart, I wonder if Lise is due soon.

Lise Morton has already had her second, this would be Prentiss's second I believe. Good Lord, do these women compete with each other?

Sorry, she hasn't had it yet but on the Morton blog there is a picture of a very pregnant Lise so soon I would think. Both of those women have only been married two years. Their fertility is astounding and makes me sad. They don't even get a chance to be married before the babies come.

It's very sad. Katie and Kressant gave birth 9 months after their wedding and Rachel had a premature baby 8 months after her wedding. I believe there are 19 Morton grandchildren, with 3 more on the way(Katie and Kressant look pregnant in recent photos).

Is Dinah Seppi pregnant? In their family photo, her husband Dustin has his hand over her stomach and she looks like she may be showing.....That didn't take long, August wedding right?

You called it! facebook.com/seppifamily/posts/10202206340455629:0

Well thank goodness for that! Although 6 under 7! Yikes.

Don't any of these guys know how to leave their wives alone!

You called it! facebook.com/seppifamily/posts/10202206340455629:0

Due August 27th? Is that a typo?! The pee stick must have barely dried otherwise.

Archived