IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Just left the Thomas blog. They are traveling around as usual. Where do these people get the money to travel so much?? Michael Thomas's wife is expecting their 3rd soon. I bet by Christmas Jordan & Melissa will be making another announcement.

Rebekah Thomas had her third son, Cedric, in May/June. Melissa Niednagel had a girl, Marian Katharina, in December.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amanda and Matt Wilkes have a new blog TrustinghisGoodness and are expecting.

I've been thinking about them and if they would be expecting before the year was over.

Btw, I assumed their blog was a blogspot site, and I found a weird blog. I only read the first page, but it's......strange.

Amanda and Matt Wilkes have a new blog TrustinghisGoodness and are expecting.

In the comments for their first post, Josh and Lisa Wilkes posted and they are expecting number 2 in February.

That didn't take long...They have been married 6 months and Josh and Lisa have only been married 2 years!

I suppose we can expect to hear from Lacie and Steven Bowman as well as the Seppi women anytime soon!

Anna had her baby girl. I believe they named her Hadassah Heart...

Where did you find this? I saw the pictures of the baby on their Facebook, but no mention of the name.

That didn't take long...They have been married 6 months and Josh and Lisa have only been married 2 years!

Does anyone know how old these couples are?

Melissa Kendall is pregnant with her 5th. (Melissa is married to Tom Kendall, and Tom is Lise Morton's brother) She is due on February 2.

facebook.com/tomandmelissa.kendall

They also have a blog now. They are missionaries to Togo, West Africa.

kendallsintogo.blogspot.com/

Does anyone know how old these couples are?

Matthew is 25, Amanda is 23, Lisa is 30 and Josh is around 30. Josh and Lisa had their first baby about 10 months after they got married.

Where did you find this? I saw the pictures of the baby on their Facebook, but no mention of the name.

On her mother in law's page, in the comments on a baby photo. It's actually Hadassah Faith, not heart.

Matthew is 25, Amanda is 23, Lisa is 30 and Josh is around 30. Josh and Lisa had their first baby about 10 months after they got married.

Thanks for the info! Lisa and especially Josh look a lot younger. I thought Josh was in his early 20s.

Courtney's youngest will be 4 months old later this month, so based on her history*, she should be announcing Baby #5 any time now.

* Baby #1 - March 2010

Baby #2 - July 2011

Baby #3 - September 2012

Baby #4 - July 2012 (due September but came early)

Courtney's youngest will be 4 months old later this month, so based on her history*, she should be announcing Baby #5 any time now.

* Baby #1 - March 2010

Baby #2 - July 2011

Baby #3 - September 2012

Baby #4 - July 2012 (due September but came early)

oh my! that's a whole lotta babies!

At rodriguesfamilyministries.com in a comment, Jill Rodrigues says that her child is due right before Zack Bates' wedding, which is in mid-December. That would be #11 for that family.

At rodriguesfamilyministries.com in a comment, Jill Rodrigues says that her child is due right before Zack Bates' wedding, which is in mid-December. That would be #11 for that family.

The website also says she had 5 miscarriages and that their first child was born in 1999...so that's 16 pregnancies in approximately 14 years. :pink-shock:

• 3 weeks later...

Amber R (I forget her last name but she's married to a guy from Norway, she used to blog under homemakerbychoice but changed it to joydare. It popped up on my Instagram feed with her picture post) posted that she is expecting #3 in July. The spacing is a tiny bit more then her first (her 2nd daughter turns 1 I think late December) but it still 3 under 2.5 I believe.

Amber R (I forget her last name but she's married to a guy from Norway, she used to blog under homemakerbychoice but changed it to joydare. It popped up on my Instagram feed with her picture post) posted that she is expecting #3 in July. The spacing is a tiny bit more then her first (her 2nd daughter turns 1 I think late December) but it still 3 under 2.5 I believe.

I thought R was for Rabbitsauce or something like that.

Kimberly from Raising Olives is pregnant with #12 although she has had complications early on and her oregnancy has not progressed so far according to her blog. She says she still "feels pregnant" so although I snark, I don't wish a miscarriage on anyone.

Archived