IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

wow....I am due july 7th and am 13 weeks along so yeah, I think they announce way before the "typical" 12 week period is over.

Does anyone else think they track their fertility even though they claim they don't???

I feel like it is just too coincindental that they all get pregnant immediately?!!!

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They tend to be very young and horny. I wouldn't ne surprised if they also plan their weddings to fall in the middle of the woman's menstrual cycle. It minimises the chances of having to deal with inconvenient bleeding, but it also means they're smack bang at the most fertile point.

Yeah, middle of the cycle is probably the best time for a wedding-I cant think of anything worse than being on your period on your wedding day, when youre supposed to feel at your most beautiful.

Even if they don't plan it, barring other issues they're all going to be fertile within a month (usually less) of their wedding anyway. And when you're young, fertile, enjoying sex for the first time and not using birth control, well... (plus I think a lot of these women want a baby ASAP, so if their husband wants sex every day twice a day they may think, great - more chances to conceive!)

Reading a recent post written by Emily Brower made me wonder if fundie/Christian women feel pressured to be pregnant.

bebrower.blogspot.com/2013/12/on-subject-of-pregnancy.html

Reading a recent post written by Emily Brower made me wonder if fundie/Christian women feel pressured to be pregnant.

bebrower.blogspot.com/2013/12/on-subject-of-pregnancy.html

I have no doubt that they feel immense pressure, but that's what happens when you subscribe to a belief system and lifestyle which places such a huge emphasis on pregnancy and childbearing. I don't know who this woman is, but I agree with her whole post. But when you have someone like, say, Anna Duggar, who from the very beginning has wanted to make sure that the whole world knows that she doesn't use birth control and she's leaving it up to God and she wants as many babies as God gives her etc. etc. I can't really feel bad when people start to speculate the minute she walks out with a bit of a tummy.

Emily is a typical fundie who got pregnant right away too. She just celebrated her second wedding anniversary and her daughter turned one in October. I imagine there is a great deal of pressure to be pregnant within a year of the first one. Can you imagine if they only ended up with one/two? They always state it wouldn't matter but you know it does to them.....

Thanks everyone for your help in updating this! It's so hard to keep up with it all... Always let me know (by posting here) if there's an error or a development that I should add to the list. I don't keep up with all of their respective threads.

Thanks everyone for your help in updating this! It's so hard to keep up with it all... Always let me know (by posting here) if there's an error or a development that I should add to the list. I don't keep up with all of their respective threads.

Dinah Seppi is due August 27th

Dustin and Hannah ( I think) Burnett/Dornik are expecting. They are an ATI family who married last spring. They actually seem very happy together and cute. They have a family blog The Burnett Family.

It also appears that Meredith and Peter Serven have had a second in a little over two years. No announcements but there is a picture of new baby on his FB page.....Meredith has a picture of their first on hers. Odd there is no mention like there is with Rebecca and Steven Loomis. Also do we know if Nathan and Emily have had one yet?

I predict an announcement from both Erin and Whitney by the summer. I know a lot of people think Zach and Whitney won't have kids right away, but I disagree... for some reason I think if anything Whitney will be pregnant before Erin.

I predict an announcement from both Erin and Whitney by the summer. I know a lot of people think Zach and Whitney won't have kids right away, but I disagree... for some reason I think if anything Whitney will be pregnant before Erin.

By summer? That's entirely too long! By April, at the latest. Although count me in as one who's not sure about Whitney.

By summer? That's entirely too long! By April, at the latest. Although count me in as one who's not sure about Whitney.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were an announcement by (or before) April, but I think there definitely will be by the summer. Also, some of it will depend on how soon they announce the pregnancy. As soon as the pee dries on the stick, or might they wait, I don't know, 8 weeks?!

I wouldn't be surprised if there were an announcement by (or before) April, but I think there definitely will be by the summer. Also, some of it will depend on how soon they announce the pregnancy. As soon as the pee dries on the stick, or might they wait, I don't know, 8 weeks?!

My money's on as soon as possible for whoever's first. That would be the first grandchild, for all families involved, and even if Chad/Erin/Zach/Whit could keep their mouths' shut, I don't think Kelly could.

Dustin and Hannah ( I think) Burnett/Dornik are expecting. They are an ATI family who married last spring. They actually seem very happy together and cute. They have a family blog The Burnett Family.

Link?

Is she the red head who went to help her ailing aunt/uncle and ended up marrying her piano teacher who appeared to be much older than her?

It's very sad. Katie and Kressant gave birth 9 months after their wedding and Rachel had a premature baby 8 months after her wedding. I believe there are 19 Morton grandchildren, with 3 more on the way(Katie and Kressant look pregnant in recent photos).

I have 21 total including pregnancies.

7 from Katie

6 from Kressant

4 from Rachel

2 from Darth

2 from Lise

I have 21 total including pregnancies.

7 from Katie

6 from Kressant

4 from Rachel

2 from Darth

2 from Lise

I think Rachel and Martha will have babies before the year is over. In my previous comment I forgot to add Lise's name to the list of Morton's who had their first baby 9 months after their wedding. 21 grandchildren in 8 years. Wow!

I think Rachel and Martha will have babies before the year is over. In my previous comment I forgot to add Lise's name to the list of Morton's who had their first baby 9 months after their wedding. 21 grandchildren in 8 years. Wow!

I think Darth is the only S'Morton not to give birth before the first anniversary? Rachel will definitely be expecting again soon I bet. If you count her stillbirth, she's be right on the same pace as her sisters. They are a frighteningly fertile bunch.

Man, that pressure would really get to me. I'm about to turn 27 and have no children, and I suspect I am either infertile or will have incredible difficulty conceiving due to multiple ~lady troubles~. I'm a true sinner who has been shacked up with my boyfriend for 4 years, so if anyone was scrutinizing my chance of pregnancy they must have gotten bored by now. I would be miserable and anxious if numerous family members, friends and even acquaintances were anxiously awaiting an announcement barely a few months after the ink dried on a marriage certificate.

Archived