IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Bahahaha. I told a friend about EGG and Dede, and his immediate reaction was "WTF, they have to be scammers. They just have to!"... so now we are waiting to see if/when the "truth" outs itself about the pregnancy. Now he wants to listen in on the crazy, as well as Erma Gerd :) lol. Another kindred who likes to follow the crazy :)

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paraphrasing, but all I can see is EGG dressed as Baldric...

"ExGay Greg, you wouldn't see a cunning plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord, singing "Cunning plans are here again!"

:lol:

If XGG were a comic relief sidekick to Rowan Atkinson (especially the highly defrauding Rowan Atkinson of Black Adder season 2), I'd pay more attention to him.

Are their followers so dumb that they don't now what "expletives" means? Since she had to tell them it was cussing.....

There's a Reddit thread on them, and it's probably not hard to Google, he probably Googles himself all the time.

There's a Reddit thread on them, and it's probably not hard to Google, he probably Googles himself all the time.

In the context of this saga, that really sounds like a euphemism.

HAHAHA! I am immature... my mind went straight to the gutter haha.

I google myself, my boyfriend even helps! haha

*sigh....*

Oh, DeDe. Oh, XGayGreg. I used to look forward to reading about your many Godly adventures and miracles delusions. They were so...unique and creative. It's not every day that the LORD selects a humble couple to birth a miracle baby motor coach Lear jet. Now you've devolved into your run-of-the-mill, mundane, attention-grabbing scammers: the Kardashians of "religious" con artists, but with a cheaper wardrobe. I expected a much more dramatic--shall we say, flamboyant?--end to your story. I am so disappointed.

Bahahaha. I told a friend about EGG and Dede, and his immediate reaction was "WTF, they have to be scammers. They just have to!"... so now we are waiting to see if/when the "truth" outs itself about the pregnancy. Now he wants to listen in on the crazy, as well as Erma Gerd :) lol. Another kindred who likes to follow the crazy :)

They lack the intelligence to be scammers. Scammers would have found a way to have the baby and then have it die tragically at birth ("God took little eggy home to be with Jesus").

Had a date night with the hubby last weekend and ended up walking down State Street in Madison, WI around bartime. I shit you not, someone had a chalk sidewalk sign with the words "ERMA GERD! Check out these food/drink specials" Written across the top. I damn near peed. Tried to explain to hubby but he stared at me like I was the crazy one. It is too crazy to explain really.

Is that what they call it these days? :P

I had just opened the Snark page when my employer walked by just as I was looking at the title of this thread, so I quickly closed it (you know, just so he’d think I was actually working and all…). In the quick second I looked at it, I thought it said XGay & Dede’s Miscarriage and got all excited for a minute! I thought I was actually going to get to see their tap dancing machinations in full force! But I guess not. She and her elephant twins are still going strong... :D

I find it amusing that all they take from the show is the expletives(The Gay and his Beard must be using their word of the day calendars). I also love how they are feeling so "persecuted" too. I really could give 2 shits about these idiots, I care only about the dangerous message they send all in the name of getting free stuff from religious people. They are nothing but grifters and quite frankly I am becoming bored with them however I do love to listen to their boring ass show and crack on them. I could do that all day.

I used to be bored by Dede & Egg's story but Jesus set me free! Here's my testimony: I was reading Barbara Goldsmith's Other Powers: The Age of Suffrage, Spiritualism, & the Scandalous Victoria Woodhull when God laid it on my heart and/or purposed me to reveal to you doubters how this saga will end.

in 1835, writes Goldsmith,

"[A] Spiritualist & trance medium, John Murray Spear[, w]ith 'spirit guidance' . . . constructed a contraption of zinc batteries, metal balls, & thousands of copper wires, encased in a wooden frame. He named it the New Motor. . . . [H]e claimed that it not only harnessed spiritual electricity but also housed an as-yet-unborn soul.

With the Virgin Mary in mind, Spear declared that this new force was to be given life through a woman. Soon after, a Boston Spiritualist said that she had experienced an immaculate conception & bore in her womb the 'living principle of Spear's machine. The woman, large of stomach [sound familiar, Dede?], prostrated herself before the machine, &, having undergone labor pains, she reached 'a crisis,' & her stomach flattened. Then Spear announced that 'at precisely the time designated & at the point expected [oops, Dede, have to improve your timing], motion appeared in the New Motor corresponding to embryonic life"

. . . . The New Motor, or the Wonderful Infant, as Spears now referred to it was called the work of the devil. . . . [A] mob broke into the shed that housed the Wonderful Infant & smashed it to bits" (p.34)

Good news, right? This means that Dede & Egg's Wonderful Infant, or as I prefer to call him, the ExNew Motor, has a chance, More good news: Gregg's posts about dying are gonna come true, at least for poor little ExNewMotor. Hopefully not before EGG & Dede can get him an embroidered blanket saying "I used to be The New Motor but Jesus set me free! Meet my Mom!

How could I not have realized?!? ExNewMotor is just his first name. Undoubtedly, "Coach" will be his middle name & thus God will provide the (exNew)Motor Coach!

Now don't all of you sinners feel awful for doubting?

Well, if dede needs an explanation, she can say that the good Lord suspended her pregnancy until conditions are more favorable. Just like the Giant Anteater. I'm guessing EGG will REALLY like that story. Those anteaters are a bit phallic.

I read that story this AM and my first thought was Dede!

I know I started reading it and started laughing! Thats how you know you are on FJ wayyy to much! hahaha

If you aborted your baby, would you monogram your clothes so people would know? :evil-eye:

If you had aborted your baby then repented and now God ask you to wear clothes that said "I aborted my baby, but Jesus forgave me" would you obey Him?

If God said put a sign on the back window of your car with the same message, would you obey Him?

Whether we like it or not we are in a battle just because we are Christians. Obeying God by doing exactly what he tells us to do is the ONLY WAY that we will remind CHRISTIANS especially now! Seriously, did anybody think that Eddie Long would fall?

I love how God does things and I love doing things His way!! AMEN!

Cause you know how much King Jesus loves monogramming :?

Here's a question for Greg:

If you lied about your wife being 14-15 months pregnant with twins, would you admit it and then have it monogrammed on your blazer or would you sweep it under the rug??? Remember, it's all about King Jesus!

It must be ALL about King Jesus!

Perhaps I can make a suggestion: "I used to believe in Peter and Bella, but science set me free!" :music-tool:

If anyone would like to listen to the nemesis show of The Gay and his Beard feel free to join me:

http://tobtr.com/s/4822721

Or call in @ (347) 539-5573

We don't only talk about how you can't pray away the gay. We talk about dangerous messages that religion sends and also crack on the douchetastic duo. If anyone is interested in hosting a night that would be awesome too!

If anyone would like to listen to the nemesis show of The Gay and his Beard feel free to join me:

http://tobtr.com/s/4822721

Or call in @ (347) 539-5573

We don't only talk about how you can't pray away the gay. We talk about dangerous messages that religion sends and also crack on the douchetastic duo. If anyone is interested in hosting a night that would be awesome too!

"Money" is such an inspired soundtrack for this saga. I'm surprised they're not praying for a Lear jet instead of a motor coach.

Archived