IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

Yes, I think so too. I don't think he even did anything wrong. Jen and Iz probably got into a fight, Jen locked him out, Iz tried to force his way in, and JM called 911. It's quite stupid and over the top, but that's JM for you.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have Bipolar I, and I know it varies from person to person. When I had my intake with my psychiatrist, she asked me about my money management, and a lot of other stuff. My manic episodes lasted weeks before medication.

I've had lots of manic episodes and no hospitalizations. I've posted the criteria below.

---

Bipolar I Disorder is mainly defined by manic or mixed episodes that last at least seven days, *OR* by manic symptoms that are so severe that the person needs immediate hospital care. Usually, the person also has depressive episodes, typically lasting at least two weeks. The symptoms of mania or depression must be a major change from the person's normal behavior.

WHOAH WHOAH and WHOAH. Not to detract from your diagnosis but please do not post inaccurate information. That may be your definition of what fits your disorder but is misleading for others.

I will post the first part of the DSM 1V ..and for those interested you may wish to read the other 4 pages which can NOT be summarised in three lines.

Bipolar disorder is characterized by the occurrence of at least one manic or mixed-manic episode during the patient’s lifetime. Most patients also, at other times, have one or more depressive episodes. In the intervals between these episodes, most patients return to their normal state of well-being. Thus bipolar disorder is a “cyclic†or “periodic†illness, with patients cycling “up†into a manic or mixed-manic episode, then returning to normal, and cycling “down†into a depressive episode from which they likewise eventually more or less recover.

http://www.brown.edu/Courses/BI_278/Oth ... sorder.pdf

Ok, well I am telling you right now you don't need to be hospitalized as part of the diagnosis. And that definition didn't come from me.....it came from here: http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/bipolar-disorder/index.shtml

If you scroll down to the section on the four main types of bipolar disorder, you will see exactly what I copy and pasted from there under the BP I section.

Stellan really DID have a heart issue, but it was fixed with the ablation. Yes, she played it.

I realize Israel isn't working now, and hasn't for quite some time, but employers check records now. He already has two domestic violence convictions, now possibly new charges. How does she think he will get a job if she keeps doing this? (And no, I am NOT blaming the victim. If he really did harm her prior to the farm season, then he deserves the record. I am just left wondering what really happened?)

I think the funniest part of this whole thing is that as much as Jennifer puts out the granola, organic vibe, her husband CHEWS. Please, don't waste those organic avocados on him. :lol:

The rest is a sad mess.

Yes. Chewing tobacco. I believe Jennifer called it "Chew".

Yuck to the yuckity yuck. I can't even imagine kissing someone who chews. Even if he spit it out, brushed his teeth and chewed some gum. Yuck.

Ughhhhhhh, that's disgusting. You can get throat and mouth cancer from chewing tobacco. My grandfather smoked cigars and cigs and had lung cancer. He had a lung removed and he quit. But my grandma kept smoking and he got lung cancer in the good lung from second hand smoke.

She announced on FB that she and the husband are having a "date night" and a "bible study" night.....

I don't even know what to say. It's just pathetic.

I am wondering what *really* happened with the two prior domestics? I suspect Israel yells and perhaps throws things, but I am not sure he laid a hand on her, ever. She certainly trusts him with the kids.

She has let perfect strangers watch her kids so her leaving them with Israel doesn't speak to me about how much she trusts him as much as it speaks to me about how she doesn't give a shit about her kids. She likes to make them, she likes to be pregnant, she likes newborns. After that they are pretty much on their own.

I am wondering what *really* happened with the two prior domestics? I suspect Israel yells and perhaps throws things, but I am not sure he laid a hand on her, ever. She certainly trusts him with the kids.

Actually it was HER throwing things in his previous DV arrest, a chair for one, at HIM, she admitted it on her blog.

She made a weird comment on her instagram about making Lachlan say he is a baby before she lets him play with his toys. If he says he is a big boy (which he is) she doesn't let him play.

Actually it was HER throwing things in his previous DV arrest, a chair for one, at HIM, she admitted it on her blog.

Maybe they should just be apart. Although, I don't believe Jennifer is at all capable of raising five kids as a single parent. She might be able to if she can afford a nanny, but since she can't afford to fix the air conditioner or pay her property taxes, she most likely can't.

Although, didn't Xing verify she gets $100K this year, guaranteed? So she should be able to afford things like repairs on the air conditioning.

I am too, too obsessed with these people. But when I try to look away, a new car wreck happens!

She made a weird comment on her instagram about making Lachlan say he is a baby before she lets him play with his toys. If he says he is a big boy (which he is) she doesn't let him play.

Maybe they should just be apart. Although, I don't believe Jennifer is at all capable of raising five kids as a single parent. She might be able to if she can afford a nanny, but since she can't afford to fix the air conditioner or pay her property taxes, she most likely can't.

Although, didn't Xing verify she gets $100K this year, guaranteed? So she should be able to afford things like repairs on the air conditioning.

I am too, too obsessed with these people. But when I try to look away, a new car wreck happens!

I am also completely obsessed with the train wreck that is the McKinney "family". And she wants L to stay a baby because when she has babies she gets the most attention, they are getting older now, not so cute as when they were babies.

If the IRS is garnishing her wages it could be a LOT less than Xyng pays her for "sharing" their products!

I am sure she has worked out a payment plan with the IRS. They will be much kinder to her if she agrees to pay, rather than if she forces them to put a lien on her.

I am actually surprised she has lasted so long selling Xing. Most people who do multi-level marketing lose money. I understand she had a built-in "warm market" but still...how many people are interested in diet pills, then how many can afford it, then how many are going to use it after a few months? Seems like she would burn up her market rather quickly.

Now mwop has the police report from the 911 call. The lovebirds leave on Wednesday for Bora Bora.

BORA BORA?!?!?!?!?! That costs $$$$$$$. Plus, who's taking care of the kidlets?

BORA BORA?!?!?!?!?! That costs $$$$$$$. Plus, who's taking care of the kidlets?

Not for the Xyng scam! It's a reward for being one of their top shillers.

Not for the Xyng scam! It's a reward for being one of their top shillers.

It's "free" until the 1099 shows up. If you think a 1099 means anything to them.

• 1 month later...

Well, I am guessing MckMama signed a new CFD, as they seem to still be living there and they just finished a second story and red siding.

I am curious to know how high the interest rate is at this point.

She has not paid property taxes, I think part of the CFD deal is that she has to be current on that. Also, nothing indicated a deed transfer has been posted. Wouldn't she own the house now? the IRS would slap liens on it very quickly.

She has not paid property taxes, I think part of the CFD deal is that she has to be current on that. Also, nothing indicated a deed transfer has been posted. Wouldn't she own the house now? the IRS would slap liens on it very quickly.

It might take a little while for the taxes to show up current. Maybe she paid them? Also, I doubt she had the money to pay off the CFD. The Arndts are making bank with the interest, but I would be nervous about another fire.

Archived