IGNORED

M Baby Names For Smugger And Anna -MERGE

ljohnson2006

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still believe that Matthew Joshua is the most likely name, but are there any other influential males to mine for middle names? Is Josh particularly close to any of his brothers? What are Anna's brothers' names?

One of Anna's brothers is named Daniel. Smugger would put his name as his child's middle name. That's so like him. Nathan and David are the other two. (Thanks Google). It'd be nice if they honored one of Anna's brothers. I doubt it'll happen though. Smugger wears the pants in their family.

One of Anna's brothers is named Daniel. Smugger would put his name as his child's middle name. That's so like him. Nathan and David are the other two. (Thanks Google). It'd be nice if they honored one of Anna's brothers. I doubt it'll happen though. Smugger wears the pants in their family.

Maybe not this time, but I could see future sons being named Mason Daniel, Maxwell Nathan, and/or Mark David.

I still believe that Matthew Joshua is the most likely name, but are there any other influential males to mine for middle names? Is Josh particularly close to any of his brothers? What are Anna's brothers' names?

I would bet on Matthew Joshua. They seem to be really big on Biblical names for the boys (girls, too, but boys more so).

I don't think Joshua is particularly close to his brothers, nor Anna to hers. I'd bet they wouldn't name any of their kids after their siblings (though I think Michael is the middle name of one of the Howlers, but that's not why they chose Michael).

Mochaccino (Mochaccina for a girl). In honour of Jinger's favourite drink.

Spellcheck keeps insisting on Moccasins. And Mocha Vino.

I would bet on Matthew Joshua. They seem to be really big on Biblical names for the boys (girls, too, but boys more so).

I don't think Joshua is particularly close to his brothers, nor Anna to hers. I'd bet they wouldn't name any of their kids after their siblings (though I think Michael is the middle name of one of the Howlers, but that's not why they chose Michael).

It's Jason's middle name. However, it also could honor Anna's father (I think), and Michelle and Jill (as Michelle is a feminization of Michael). They could have been covering their bases as much as possible. My husband and I kind of plan on something similar for naming our future children. Our top choices are William (after his grandfather, my grandfather, and my uncle) and Rose (after both of my grandmothers and my sister).

As Smugs and Anna apparently like unique spellings:

MalaRee (for Mallory)

MaRee (for Mary) Or MairRee

Maddysen

Melynnie

And just because I am snarky: Found this one: Miracles Prescious Joy

And this is just appropriate for the J'slaves: Mother (found that one on Mormon Baby Namer)

Well, we know that the baby is going to be a boy, but MairRee or MayRee is the way some Southerners pronounce Mary anyway. I think you may already know that Celtic Goddess.

Not to bring us off track, here, but is MooChelle were to have another, isn't Jezebel a nice, strong biblical name (that starts with a "J"!)?

What do YOU think MooChelle would name the next J'miracle were she to have one?

Since Madison is so overused, how about Milwaukee instead, except spelled Mylwaukie or something idiotic. Nah...don't want anything to evoke beer. How about Minnesota, or Mynnisota? Nah...that's the brainpower state. None of that learnin' stuff.

MoonUnit

MiniMe

Metholatum

Microsoft

Minoxidil

Maxim

Monistat

Massengil

Maybelline

Mmmkay?

Not to bring us off track, here, but is MooChelle were to have another, isn't Jezebel a nice, strong biblical name (that starts with a "J"!)?

Jayda (also spelled Jada) That way both of my siblings would have Duggar names.

Jolene (please don't take my man)

J'money

J - no need to think of a name, just use the letter.

Julie/Julia

Jim Bob has wanted a Julie for so long that I don't think he would allow the potential last child to get any other name, in fear of never being able to use it. Then again, I was surprised when Jubilee and Josie weren't named Julie. Jichelle would choose "Julia" instead of "Julie" just to exercise control and be a total bitch.

Jayda (also spelled Jada) That way both of my siblings would have Duggar names.

Jolene (please don't take my man)

J'money

J - no need to think of a name, just use the letter.

Josephine

Jerusalem

Jake

Jack

John-Boy they could end every night like the Waltons of course it would be dawn by the time they got through all their good nights.

Jesus

Julie

Julien

Jelly-Bean

Jerry

Jorge it makes as much sense as Jinger

As a Supernatural fan I'd have to suggest Jensen and Jared to them

Jormungandr because I doubt they've ever read any Norse mythology and I'd love to see them trying to pronounce that one properly.

I think they will stick with a classic Biblical name since its a boy. Mathew or Mark.

Or Malachi or Micah. A friend of mine who is Christian but not fundie has two boys with those names. She's now pregnant with her third and I'll admit I'm curious if she's going to continue the Bible book names or just go with names in the Bible. If it's a girl I'm not the greatest fan of Ruth or Esther (not that I have any say of course).

Poor mack

Josh said she was learning to have a servant's heart when she was two, so she'll surely be changing this new little prince's diapers by next year at this time.

Since their house only has two bedrooms and Mac is the odd one out, I wonder if they'll make a little bed for her in a kitchen corner, a la Cinderella.

Archived